Transfer Rumour Signing incoming? (op was out by a few hours) (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

giphy.gif

steve82

I am expecting at least 2 in this week for Spain but I think today's gone.
Onto tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

We're desperately short on the right side of defence. We've only 3 right footed defensive players currently with DKE, Willis and Hyam.

We need lots more cover here.

You're right, DKE is desperately short.

steve82

It wouldn't surprise me. Wouldn't be the end of the world if he left.

If George Thomas goes Rangers then he will be sold to the fastest bidder.
No way will sisu let another player potentially leave for Scotland on a free avoiding any compensation fees again

Cavan O'Doherty

No way will sisu let another player potentially leave for Scotland on a free avoiding any compensation fees again

I don't think Thomas will go to Rangers. Leicester or Swansea are the most likely.

skybluedan

f
For me, more than adequate!y positions are a centre half and I would've liked an experienced GK but that's not gonna happen now we have 3 on the books! Maybe a 20+ goalscorer but think we should be OK with the strikers we have in! Even more so now Beavon has signed

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Yeah I would of wanted bit of experience in goal as well, but as you say ain't gonna happen now

RoboCCFC90

CCFC would still receive compensation under the FIFA Compensation rule, however it's more likely to be less then what CCFC could receive for Thomas (hypothetically) going to another English club.

Didn't someone say who's this Nigel Person son?

I saw a Mat Black AMG Merc coming off the A444 in Bedworth last night. Number plate read something like PE46SON and looked like him being honest.

I wonder if CCFC have a place in Bedworth as he was headed off toward the same area that Aaron Gunnarrrrrrsssssson used to live.

coop

I saw a Mat Black AMG Merc coming off the A444 in Bedworth last night. Number plate read something like PE46SON and looked like him being honest.

I wonder if CCFC have a place in Bedworth as he was headed off toward the same area that Aaron Gunnarrrrrrsssssson used to live.
They can't the housing on the new estate.

Users who are viewing this thread