So who's around next season... (1 Viewer)

Otis

But he says he is looking for a new contract.
Depends if Robins rates him I guess.

steve82

But he says he is looking for a new contract.
Depends if Robins rates him I guess.

I can see Robins offering him a deal, similar mould to Richard wood when both were here before. If he signs is another matter, depends if Slade has a job by the summer too.

oakey

Last night was the worst I have seen in 45 years for the simple reason that we looked like a parks team that by some fluke had made it through to a round of the FA cup and were totally outclassed. I am getting sick of watching crap teams take the piss out of us. I can't figure out why we don't get thrashed. Do other teams feel sorry for us?
From last night's game I honestly don't care if they all go. Whoever is still here could only be a reserve. None of them were League 2 standard. We know Stevenson would be a shoo in if he were to stay, highly unlikely.
Bigi remains an enigma but could come good under careful management, likewise Haynes. DKE could make a decent reserve next year but no way first choice. The centre halves are all clueless.
The rest are journeymen or loans. I think he works hard but Beavon is just a squad man to me. Playing him and Tudgay together is never going to work. Both are enablers, link players not goal scorers.
Robins has a major rebuild on his hands but it looks a massive task to arrest the downward spiral.

I am thinking of the cup final as a kind of send off to the club I have loved for 45 years as it seems dead already.
Watching CCFC feels like visiting a much loved relative who is in a coma, waiting for the last breath.

Users who are viewing this thread