Sold Out? (2 Viewers)

TakeMeHome

Been sitting on the website for 4 hours, refreshing, only single seats left....Anyone know the policy for how they are reserving seats for people yet to buy Season Tickets??

Last edited:

westofrayne

Loads of tickets left, blocks are being released as others sell out, don't panic. As of this morning only to13,000 sold so don't worry

TakeMeHome

No idea, I am hoping not, looking for re-assurance more than anything? Why wouldnt they just open all blocks now that they know there is massive demand?? Even if there was a few empty seats, I cant see why the majority of the ground won't be filled!

Johnnythespider

What's puzzling me is why they have opened the telegraph stand if there are so many tickets left, am hoping there won't be fans all over the place with duplicate tickets come next friday

skybluetony176

When I got mine earlier they'd only opened 2 blocks in the north stand (26 & 28 IIRC). Last night while I was trying none were open online. I don't know if they've been selling any other blocks in that end on the phone or in the shop today but I'd guess some more blocks will go online when someone gets in, in the morning.

Does look like it's heading for a sell out though. Which is great news.

theferret

All seats are sold, with the exception of blocks 10 and 11 in south stand (and perhaps 9 if they give it to home fans), and blocks 29, 30 and 31 in the North Stand, none of which have been released for sale. On top of that, there are seats reserved for ST holders from 2 seasons ago, some of which have yet to be taken up, but they are obviously not available to buy. So, probably about 6000-7000 available once the blocks are opened up.

TakeMeHome

More like why HAVENT they opened the telegraph stand haha! Gettin on my wits end a bit this is now, im more worried they are holding back sections of blocks in the East Stand for potential season ticket holders that wont get filled until middle of next week! Cant be doing with that scramble!

bigfatronssba

What's puzzling me is why they have opened the telegraph stand if there are so many tickets left, am hoping there won't be fans all over the place with duplicate tickets come next friday

Well there isn't that many tickets left without the Telegraph Stand. Both sides are now full, and they cant sell the South Stand until they have fully confirmed segregation details with the Police (according to CWR).

theferret

Well there isn't that many tickets left without the Telegraph Stand. Both sides are now full, and they cant sell the South Stand until they have fully confirmed segregation details with the Police (according to CWR).

blocks 14, 13, and 12 now sold out in south stand. finally managed to get my seats in block 12 about an hour ago. 11 and 10 will open in due course. just 3 blocks in north stand to be opened up. don't know why they don't just open them now.

skybluetony176

I must admit the duplicate ticket thing does worry me a little bit. I bought 4 tickets and payed for them before my selection timed out and then went back on to get the other 2 tickets I needed and 2 of the 4 seats I'd already paid for were still showing available.

TakeMeHome

Surely opening the rest of the telegraph would be the most sensible thing to do seeing as it is the only place you cant buy season tickets for!!

TakeMeHome

Im in two minds on this, I imagine alot of the seats reserved for ST are the older generation who dont want to be queuing this weekend, and I wouldnt want them to miss out, but worst case is I am going to be scrambling for tickets on Friday morning. I would buy a season ticket but I cant afford them without the DD option. Hopefully nobody misses out on this game or loses interest!

Baginton

when will they open up more blocks, just open up all fookin blocks NOW.
Just block 12 left online with three seats available, two have been snapped up already

ETA... all seats sold in block 12

no seats left to book online

Last edited:

Tommystours

Cannot understand why I have been so patient yet so frustrated with all this.got my ST on Thursday as a lapsed ST holder within 5 minutes online. Then despite trying every 30 mins throughout Friday gave up.only wanted 1 for a friend who will be going to the Ricoh for the first time.( trying to get him back supporting The City.)
tried again on a tablet with google chrome when I woke up at 4.00 am 7.00am.
unable to go to Swindon due to work commitments so went into the office at half time and hallelujah 45 minutes later got what looked like the last ticket in block 19.obviously limited availability in middle 3 blocks due to ST's but really do not want to spend that much time again buying tickets for other people. Loyal friend and lifelong SBA ME. Looking forward to raising the roof on Friday.PUSB

Noggin

No panick, at least 13,000 tickets left (possible more). Sill 6 days to go. PUSB!

There is no need to worry of course but not having a new block available online is pure stupidity, its just going to put more pressure on the website and ticket office. Why on earth did they not open up a couple of big blocks before they left for the day so that a few k tickets could be sold over night.

SkyBlueChris

No panick, at least 13,000 tickets left (possible more). Sill 6 days to go. PUSB!

Not true... Over 20k in total sold... that doesn't include any segregation between gillingham fans...

managed to get my tickets today but someone said the club shop is open tomorrow... If that's the case my guess is it will sell out Monday or Tuesday at the latest!!

Ashdown

Has to be around that figure now, just count back the empty blocks and rate of sale over the two days !

theferret

Available seats will be sold by end of Monday I reckon, with a scramble for the reserved seats released on Thursday.

Ashdown

Isn't it better to be hyping up all this positivity around the City than the 17months of ridiculous recriminations and in fighting !!:)

Evans1883

So about 2000/2500 , thats leaving around 29000 for us , i imagine after play today the sales will be around 17-18k , so about 11 k left , atm looking at an attendance of about 18500 ish , tbh i imagine it will reach 25 k

theferret

So about 2000/2500 , thats leaving around 29000 for us , i imagine after play today the sales will be around 17-18k , so about 11 k left , atm looking at an attendance of about 18500 ish , tbh i imagine it will reach 25 k

I will wager my house, my car and my children that the crowd is higher than 25K.

Users who are viewing this thread