Sold Out? (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

Just looked for a couple of relatives who want a ticket, its impossible. On the quick tickets bit there are 2 tickets left in the family zone, and 14 in the standard zone, so no chance of getting seats together.

They're not opening the blocks up quick enough.

SonOfSnoz

Sisu are probably being shrewd with policing costs which explains why tickets are only being released block by block?

bigfatronssba

edit.. ignore me I was thinking of 29

I think 27 was the block they were selling yesterday in the ticket office for people that weren't fussed where they sat.

Sky Blue Harry H

Hi all

When I log in to try and buy my ticket(s) the buy ticket option is dulled as if I am unable to select. Is this because I'm not logged in? I've forgotten my password (for obvious reasons) and have reactivated it - but haven't received by new password e-mail from the Club. Does that mean I am stuffed with regards to buying a ticket for this reason - or, is it because they have all gone (those that were on sale) and Icouldn't get one even with a password?

Advice please - thanks in advance!

bigfatronssba

Hi all

When I log in to try and buy my ticket(s) the buy ticket option is dulled as if I am unable to select. Is this because I'm not logged in? I've forgotten my password (for obvious reasons) and have reactivated it - but haven't received by new password e-mail from the Club. Does that mean I am stuffed with regards to buying a ticket for this reason - or, is it because they have all gone (those that were on sale) and Icouldn't get one even with a password?

Advice please - thanks in advance!

Sounds more like its a login issue to me.

Does it not let you re register?

SkyBlueChris

Available seats will be sold by end of Monday I reckon, with a scramble for the reserved seats released on Thursday.

I agree possibly up to 1000 (not sure if north stand seasons ticket holder seats reserved?) could be available...

I'm an ex season ticker holder but decided to just get tickets with a group anywhere for this game as seat held until end of September so I guess quite a lot will do the same!

Qwerty70

There are tickets in all blocks that at the mo are reserved for season ticket holders and I would estimate there r approx 5k of these, a lot of these will become available next week. The problem will be that we seem to have the largest seggreation area in the UK, currently they are not selling blocks 10 & 11 : as gillingham will prob being 500 max they could sit in block 7 n that would leave blocks 8 & 9 for seggreation and we could have seats in 10 & 11. Maybe Steve Backley supports Gillingham and they are worried about him hurling a bottle across 4 whole blocks. At Spurs last year I could have reached across the netting n shook the hand of the nearest Tottenham fan!!

Sky Blue Harry H

ok I've logged in (got login details) - and now won't let me select anything for Gillingham - but neither for Wycombe - frustrated!! GGGrrrrr:eek:

Ashdown

It will all be released in good time. Common sense will dictate that blocks 29-31 will be sold next. Followed by 11 & 10 and possibly 9. On Thursday the reserved ST seats will also either be snapped up or released for general sale. Sadly Gillingham by no fault of their own will look a forlorn bunch of 500 or so sat in a sea of Sky Blue seats, much like Blackburn did a few seasons back. The same scoreline will do me though !

Sky Blue Harry H

Woooooooooooooohhooooooooooooooo. Cracked the website - but wimped out of buying two of the last 23 or so tickets in the family block. Waiting for the website to open up the other blocks. Hope I don't come to regret it. Strange way to sell tickets - thiink they've underestimated the fans (again:facepalm:)

aloisiwouldhavescored

yeah quite possibly, its 29 that hasn't gone up for sale yet but really should have hours ago.
My nephew bought 2 tickets in Block 29 this morning. Ironical seeing as we have had to move our season tickets from that stand and get ones elsewhere in the ground

Can't wait for Friday, hope the football lives up to all the hype. PUSB.

Spagbol

Been away for week and come back to this sleeping giant waking up. I will be down on Monday morning for 5 season tickets and 4 more for Friday night.... Can't believe we are home!!

Sky Blue Harry H

I think so. I saw a tweet saying around 15K altogether IIRC.

But a sell out is almost certain.

Not a sell out until Grendel says so - and because Gillingham will only bring 247 fans and there'll be a segregation area, I don't think they'll be able to allow much over high 20ks in (though would effectively be a sell out, as all available tickets to home fans will be bought IMHO).I await 'the big Gs' official classification of the attendance :eek:

Kingokings204

So I guess one way to look at it is we are over half way. Almost there. Wednesday last day open I reckon and then no more tickets

M&B Stand

2006 England v Germany U21 play off sold out a week before the game yet there was 2 blocks of the south stand left empty between the home fans and the German kids parents. The Safety Advisory Group at the Ricoh cannot busy themselves enough.

pusbccfc

What is the latest with the south stand? Has it been opened yet as I cannot buy tickets there at this moment in time.

ccfc92

So I guess one way to look at it is we are over half way. Almost there. Wednesday last day open I reckon and then no more tickets

There's pay on the gate too.

If the whole stadium isn't open, that will be another bullet to add to the several already in the owner's foot :facepalm:

ccfc92

Not a sell out until Grendel says so - and because Gillingham will only bring 247 fans and there'll be a segregation area, I don't think they'll be able to allow much over high 20ks in (though would effectively be a sell out, as all available tickets to home fans will be bought IMHO).I await 'the big Gs' official classification of the attendance :eek:

Maybe we should just tell Gillingham it's at sixfields still, then sell the whole 32k :whistle:

Or would segregation still be required :eek:?

letsallsingtogether

That's my worry that we turn up at the Ricoh and there are a load of coaches there to ferry us to shitfields.:eek:

Maybe we should just tell Gillingham it's at sixfields still, then sell the whole 32k :whistle:

Or would segregation still be required :eek:?

Baginton

the shop is selling tickets and only going online to sell singles, wtf , I want three in a row booking online please !!!

Mr T - Sukka!

Its pretty easy to read between the lines here regarding the new rental deal between sisu and acl. The club pay per block for rent. So they wont pay for what they dont use. I.e. Cov telegraph stand.

So they wait for a block to fully sell out before releasing another.

Effectively CCFC are only paying for whay they use. Something the old deal didnt accomodate.

ccfc92

Its pretty easy to read between the lines here regarding the new rental deal between sisu and acl. The club pay per block for rent. So they wont pay for what they dont use. I.e. Cov telegraph stand.

So they wait for a block to fully sell out before releasing another.

Effectively CCFC are only paying for whay they use. Something the old deal didnt accomodate.

which is fair enough. but not for this game.

Users who are viewing this thread