Match Thread Southend v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 10th Dec (1 Viewer)

Kingcadz

unfortunately we are dropping like a tonne of bricks, no fight in the players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnWH

Not expecting much through the next 4 matches upcoming either. I'm not yet convinced that relegation is a certainty, but my private pre-season prediction of a 19th place finish may still prove too optimistic. PUSB #sadface

torchomatic

unfortunately we are dropping like a tonne of bricks, no fight in the players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, who can blame them when they have an uninspiring and insipid manager like Venus.

JulianDarbyFTW

I think I now officially hate football. All the enjoyment has been sucked out of it over the last fifteen years, but now it's just a chore. If it wasn't for this forum, I'd have probably given it all up a while back.

Captain Dart

WTF! That seems madness.

Substitution
Posted at77'
Substitution, Coventry City. Callum Maycock replaces Chris McCann.

Substitution
Posted at74'
Substitution, Coventry City. Jodi Jones replaces Marvin Sordell.

stevefloyd

I gave up three weeks ago. Saved myself a long trip today and have just sat in front of Sky and it's very relaxing and the future for me.
However much I love the Skyblues I find it impossible to be part of it anymore. End of a 50 year relationship.
Thanks Joy.
I have 50 years too 49 years of misery and 1 cup final

Otis

I think I now officially hate football. All the enjoyment has been sucked out of it over the last fifteen years, but now it's just a chore. If it wasn't for this forum, I'd have probably given it all up a while back.
I hate football too, unfortunately the City can't even play that.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Won't be using my season ticket on Thursday.

Those of you unfortunate to be going let your feelings be known.

Venus Out
Sisu Out

letsallsingtogether

Oh, I see. Yes, I know. And he's passed that skill down to Burge.
Torch the bloke is shit funny if Burge would have made that same mistake you would have been all over it like a rash.
Not much difference between the 2 of them but from what I have seen this season RCC seems to have gone backwards where as Burge has got better IMO.
Doesn't help having a shit defence to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread