The Official JPT home leg tickets sales thread (1 Viewer)

Manofdogs

Just got last 2 seats that are together .In block 12. only single seats left. :p

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Not read all pages so sorry if i duplicate whats already been said but was good to hear that people queuing at the ground today!

Surprised to see them queuing inside the shop though and not being kept outdoors like they kept us fans who went up the ground for Crewe away tickets!

shmmeee

3 hours between opening block 12 and there being only single tickets.

When do they declare a sellout? Or would they still sell single tickets up until the day?

shropshirecov

They should keep segregation to a minimum... It's not like its the wall or the hammers

It'd be ideal to stick Crewe in the corner blocks 6 & 7 They'll be luck to shift a thousand anyway. Put a line of stewards in block 8 and use every possible seat either side. No need for a daft oversized 'sterile zone' theres never been any needle between the clubs and it's only the 1st leg

Grendel

You can still get single tickets all over the ground.

Snozz_is_god

Looks like Block 26 has now been opened up for sale.

I hope they open 10 up as well, but I'm wondering now 26 is on sale.

If they don't then, the away blocks 6,7,8,9,& 10 hold about 4k with only 1.5k Crewe fans coming and the rest of the stadium sold out, I would predict a gate of 30k

oakey

Bloke at work is a Swansea season ticket holder. He got an email from Swansea saying all with season tickets will get 2 Wembley tickets each.
If ccfc do the same be aware corporate sponsor companies will get 50-200 each , according to size of company. Many others will be offered as bribes to new companies who ccfc want to sweeten. Not trying to alarm anyone but it happened in 1987 so just make sure you can get you and yours tickets. Don't assume they'll be shedloads, the club will be giving them out like confetti to the suits.

Ashdown1

I'm not sure you are right Ferret otherwise with the away fans and the still closed blocks this would now be about a sell out?? I do agree though with others Crewe will struggle to bring a 1000 so put them right up the corner and use some common sense and sell as many to City fans as possible.

Nick

Administrator
I know somebody who has bought tickets in block 13 so they must be giving home fans parts of that stand now :)

theferret

I know somebody who has bought tickets in block 13 so they must be giving home fans parts of that stand now :)

Yup, up to block 11 now:

Capture_zps99f56559.png

Grendel

Bloke at work is a Swansea season ticket holder. He got an email from Swansea saying all with season tickets will get 2 Wembley tickets each.
If ccfc do the same be aware corporate sponsor companies will get 50-200 each , according to size of company. Many others will be offered as bribes to new companies who ccfc want to sweeten. Not trying to alarm anyone but it happened in 1987 so just make sure you can get you and yours tickets. Don't assume they'll be shedloads, the club will be giving them out like confetti to the suits.

They won't. I wish they had only 20,000 tickets available.

Grendel

Some relatives of mine have tickets in block 12 and were told that Crewe had barely bought 500.

They will move then all into a corner. The blocks will all open up.

Baginton

poor from Crewe, why arent they travelling 1 hour down the M6 for this game?

I know they are a smallish club, hopefully they will all pay on the day!!

CovfanDan

Bloke at work is a Swansea season ticket holder. He got an email from Swansea saying all with season tickets will get 2 Wembley ticketis each.

My boss has a season ticket at Swansea and he had the same e-mail, they have a massive percentage of season ticket holders, 15,000 odd I think, not many ticket are available for general sale so there will be plenry of fans trying to get pally with season ticket holders in the coming weeks!

par1sons

To take the record for biggest crowd in the JPT would be brilliant, something i would proudly tell everyone at work, lol

I know a number of people who are cov fans who havent got their tickets yet, i think there expecting to simply walk up and get them...DOH!

This game will be a sell out for sure and it will look amazing on the eye, dont forget your cameras

Users who are viewing this thread