The only way to hurt sisu (2 Viewers)

Grendel

Agree with this 100%. The issue with SISU is a moral one that transcends football.

I'm certain that we have worst owners in the country and despair at how many are willing to stomach being treated with such contempt.

Like you did when it was £10 a ticket on the return to the Ricoh? You are a joke.

Grendel

If you say "I don't like" it means you are speaking on behalf of yourself. However I haven't got time now for a full English lesson, it's bedtime. Night night Grendull.

You didn't say that - you assumed they get nothing in return - I do and so do other attendees.

Enjoy the cocoa and I hope the nurse bothers to tuck you in. Cold in those care homes so I gather.

wince

Back to the OP we all agree that ccfc is but a small cog in the sisu empire, so if after nine years of getting costs under control , Tim and Joys time is increased dealing with ccfc for very little return ,they may decide enough is enough , I known my manager has a weekly meeting to explain any extra costs ie unplanned overtime , by his own admission Fisher dose not get paid by ccfc so he can not have unlimited hours to give to them , Remember each manager change takes time and money . Liquidation has been mentioned as an outcome , but taking what they can get may also be on there list ,ccfc is worth more in league one , than national league. Its time v money that will also determined what will happen to ccfc not just ticking over on the books

covman

Back to the OP we all agree that ccfc is but a small cog in the sisu empire, so if after nine years of getting costs under control , Tim and Joys time is increased dealing with ccfc for very little return ,they may decide enough is enough , I known my manager has a weekly meeting to explain any extra costs ie unplanned overtime , by his own admission Fisher dose not get paid by ccfc so he can not have unlimited hours to give to them , Remember each manager change takes time and money . Liquidation has been mentioned as an outcome , but taking what they can get may also be on there list ,ccfc is worth more in league one , than national league. Its time v money that will also determined what will happen to ccfc not just ticking over on the books

Just because Fisher doesn't get paid by CCFC doesnt mean he does not get paid by another part of SISU's empire. Do you really think he does it as a volunteer? He is very clever with his words but don't let him pull the wool over your eyes! His wages might not come directly out of CCFC but it is money that could be invested into CCFC instead of his pocket.

covman

As if this is anything new. Successful seasons with or without sisu have been blips for ccfc unfortunately.
Blips of success in the premiership and league 1 are enjoyable and are worth the money. Relegation to league 2 is not.

Nick

Administrator
We aren't CCFC though are we?

I mean of we all turned up at the Memorial or Butts Park and demanded whoever CCFC were playing on the fixture list should turn up and give us a game no one would give a shit.

All this sorry debacle has done is highlight how much this is a multi million pound business mascquerading as a community organisation.

We might look like to think we are CCFC, but we aren't legally or in the eyes of the FA, Otium Entertainment is.

We can quite literally like it or lump it.
In terms of the fa it is, hence the league table doesn't say otium.

Sisu have spent the last 8 years trying to drive down costs and get spending under control REGARDLESS of where that takes us (and who knows where its going) so we must take back control of there Income by total blanket ban of paying for anything in advance , no season tickets , no match day tickets , nothing , that way they will not know how to police/steward a game or staff a game , to few staff and they could have big problems , to many staff and its dead money (like what they have been trying to save the last few years), Also people who are boycotting could pick random matches and attend sisu would have no idea on crowd size , and if they did cut to a level so tight that the team was suffering even more , people could all turn up meaning, more police and stewards, meaning Fisher and Sepla would get tired up with more meetings,Tticket Master would not be happy if everyone turned up for pay on the gate, in all businesses there is a tipping point , lets find it

See my thread re why do fans have an issue with CCFC breaking even/making a profit.

Complete and utter moron.

Nick

Administrator
To sum it up, is it just people making stuff up again and then not even attempting to back up their statements with anything sensible?

Nick

Administrator
I hope people don't read your thread and call you an 'utter moron'.
It's almost like when you make out people are stupid because they don't agree yet you never back things up because it's too "simple" for you to need to.

I did read your post just don't agree With it wouldn't. Call. You. A moron though its your. Point of vlew

You want the club to go out of business. SISU would liquidate Otium, it wouldn't hurt them, it would only hurt us.

If we want the club to stick around then it needs to be successful financially not just on the pitch. Why should anyone have a problem with this and why would anyone be so moronic as to think stopping the CLUB from having fluid cash would force the owners into any issues?

Nick

Administrator
I did read your post just don't agree With it wouldn't. Call. You. A moron though its your. Point of vlew

We aren't talking points of view though are we?

You said it would hurt SISU, but haven't actually said how it would hurt SISU and not CCFC.

Generally Midfield

In terms of the fa it is, hence the league table doesn't say otium.

Just a thought but I wonder if there is an issue that there are some very knowledgebale people on here who understand the financial and legal stuff about different entities but for people without that level of knowledge what jumps out is the point that "The reality is that Sisu has final say on the big decisions and control the loans etc. As it stands Ccfc are at the whim of Seppala"?

Nick

Administrator
Just a thought but I wonder if there is an issue that there are some very knowledgebale people on here who understand the financial and legal stuff about different entities but for people without that level of knowledge what jumps out is the point that "The reality is that Sisu has final say on the big decisions and control the loans etc. As it stands Ccfc are at the whim of Seppala"?

I don't have a level of knowledge, it's just easy to grasp that CCFC isn't SISU.

Hammering CCFC doesn't mean it is going to hurt SISU.

Sky Blue Pete

Yep nicks right. We cannot affect Sisu financially I'm sure of it. However by going although it won't affect Sisu it will affect ccfc. Quite simple really

clint van damme

Sisu control otium t/a Ccfc. However otium is not part of Sisu.

If Sisu walked away then yes Ccfc still exists

The club has its own staff etc that have no link at all to Sisu.

Fisher likes to make the point they are entirely separate. The reality is that Sisu has final say on the big decisions and control the loans etc. As it stands Ccfc are at the whim of Seppala. However Sisu are not at the whim of Ccfc. They are linked because of the control exerted but they are not the same entity

Thanks OSB, now can all you sisu and CCFC are the same boring bastards fuck off and do your irritating somewhere else.

Nick

Administrator
Yep nicks right. We cannot affect Sisu financially I'm sure of it. However by going although it won't affect Sisu it will affect ccfc. Quite simple really

The only way would be to go at SISU as SISU and not CCFC. Investors, their reputation in the financial / investment world etc.

I don't know much about that industry but there will be people who do.

torchomatic

christonabike

One way to do some damage..........
images_zps628frmyy.jpg

:woot:
*Photo intended as a gag and I do not condone people going to the Ricoh "tooled up" with "shooters" stuffed inside their coats.*:cow:

Generally Midfield

The only way would be to go at SISU as SISU and not CCFC. Investors, their reputation in the financial / investment world etc.

I don't know much about that industry but there will be people who do.

Whenever someone from the Trust posts on here they always seem to say people should give them ideas and going at sisu would be a great thing to do when this thread shows (I hope I've got this right!) that ccfc and sisu are separate entities but Sisu has the final say and Ccfc are at the whim of Seppala. So why don't the Trust or one of the various other protest groups do it?

Nick

Administrator
Whenever someone from the Trust posts on here they always seem to say people should give them ideas and going at sisu would be a great thing to do when this thread shows (I hope I've got this right!) that ccfc and sisu are separate entities but Sisu has the final say and Ccfc are at the whim of Seppala. So why don't the Trust or one of the various other protest groups do it?

CCFC and SISU are separate, why would the Trust need a post on here to show them that?

I've been saying for months that NOPM wouldn't do anything and that people will just be harming CCFC and not damaging SISU.

andyboy81

Sorry for coming into this thread late but I have a genuine question about the opening line of this post:

"Sisu have spent the last 8 years trying to drive down costs and get spending under control REGARDLESS of where that takes us"

I am just wondering why do people genuinely have a problem with them trying to get the spending under control?

Surely is that not what brought SISU here in the 1st place. Over the 30 odd years I have supported the club, we have always had a history at the club of being constantly in massive debt, have had to sell our best players to stay alive. Its not a new thing!

Users who are viewing this thread