The only way to hurt sisu (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

any one who can't separate the club from sisu is a cretin in my eyes, (don't worry you're not alone), I don't care how much you spent watching them or how old you are.
And to say you've spent more than me is a ridiculous statement as you don't know how much I've spent and I doubt either of us has kept a record.

Not sure why we all have to hurl insults around whenever we have disagreements on here.
In your eyes I must have hypothyroidism (a point you cannot prove or disprove) as I believe it depends how you look at CCFC and what has happened over the past 9yrs. If you look just at football then I can agree the two can be separated but if you look at the debacle of sixfields, the courts, Wasps at the Ricoh, fisher etc etc then surely CCFC and SISU are linked. No matter how much SISU want to appear to distance themselves from the club the majority of fans, the media and other commentators still believe SISU are the cause of where we are today.
The club will still exist (hopefully) after SISU leave but until they sell up they are in essence (give or take smoke and mirrors Otium etc) the owners of our football club.

PUSB
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clint van damme

Not sure why we all have to hurl insults around whenever we have disagreements on here.
In your eyes I must have hypothyroidism (a point you cannot prove or disprove) as I believe it depends how you look at CCFC and what has happened over the past 9yrs. If you look just at football then I can agree the two can be separated but if you look at the debacle of sixfields, the courts, Wasps at the Ricoh, fisher etc etc then surely CCFC and SISU are linked. No matter how much SISU want to appear to distance themselves from the club the majority of fans, the media and other commentators still believe SISU are the cause of where we are today.
The club will still exist (hopefully) after SISU leave but until they sell up they are in essence (give or take smoke and mirrors Otium etc) the owners of our football club.

PUSB

I would agree with the statement in bold, but that doesn't mean they are the club, they are the current custodians of the club.
They haven't always been here, and they won't always be here (hopefully!).

lifeskyblue

I would agree with the statement in bold, but that doesn't mean they are the club, they are the current custodians of the club.
They haven't always been here, and they won't always be here (hopefully!).

I agree with all you say. As sisu are the current custodians of the club their decisions and actions relating to the courts and the Ricoh etc are the decisions and actions of CCFC

PUSB

torchomatic

I agree with all you say. As sisu are the current custodians of the club their decisions and actions relating to the courts and the Ricoh etc are the decisions and actions of CCFC

PUSB

Sorry but that's not accurate.

clint van damme

PUSB
Don't agree.
I own my house, I can neglect it and run it into the ground.
But I haven't always owned it, and I may not own it in the future, and maybe the person I sell it onto will love it and restore it, I am not my house!

covman

Yo
What are you talking about? That wasn't evidence
Don't agree.
But I haven't always owned it, and I may not own it in the future, and maybe the person I sell it onto will love it and restore it, I am not my house!

And when you sell it you will get all the money for it even though some generous/gullible (delete as applicable) people have paid the mortgage for you while you turned it into a dump.

lifeskyblue

Don't agree.

But you are at this moment in time.

PUSB

blueflint

until otium sell they are the club they make all decisions regarding the club they are a subsidary of SISU
therefore at the moment are the club end of from me no further comment on this thread I'm bored now

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
until otium sell they are the club they make all decisions regarding the club they are a subsidary of SISU
therefore at the moment are the club end of from me no further comment on this thread I'm bored now

Except they are not nor ever have been a subsidiary of Sisu.

covman

Except they are not nor ever have been a subsidiary of Sisu.
Stop picking holes in people's arguments just because of their wrong choice of language (subsidiary). People on here are football fans not accountants and buisness leaders. You know the point he is trying to make. SISU have done a good job in dissociating themselves with CCFC officially and on paper but let's not kid ourselves about who pulls the strings and who will benefit from any sale.

Nick

Administrator
Stop picking holes in people's arguments just because of their wrong choice of language (subsidiary). People on here are football fans not accountants and buisness leaders. You know the point he is trying to make. SISU have done a good job in dissociating themselves with CCFC officially and on paper but let's not kid ourselves about who pulls the strings and who will benefit from any sale.

He is picking holes because they are wrong.

Nick

Administrator
Didn't you post the other week that there is no doubt that SISU own us?

Who is saying they don't own us and are at the top? I don't doubt that Joy sits above the CCFC / Otium level.

People are saying they aren't the same entity, CCFC and SISU.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
He also posted today that he has no knowledge on this matter and has nothing to back up his opinion.

Did I? I said I don't have accounting knowledge and that it was common sense. I'm not an accountant and have never claimed to be one.

Feel free to point that out instead of just going from post to post making things up and then vanishing when you get pulled up on it.

All you are doing is showing yourself as a bit of a wum that gets shown as wrong in pretty much everything you post with no attempt to even back it up.

Last edited:

covman

Did I? I said I don't have accounting knowledge and that it was common sense. I'm not an accountant and have never claimed to be one.

Feel free to point that out instead of just going from post to post making things up and then vanishing when you get pulled up on it.

All you are doing is showing yourself as a bit of a wum that gets shown as wrong in pretty much everything you post with no attempt to even back it up.

So what you have just written here is the same as I wrote. 'You have no knowledge on this matter and you were using common sense.' Saying you are using common sense does not back up your opinion I'm afraid.

Nick

Administrator
So what you have just written here is the same as I wrote. 'You have no knowledge on this matter and you were using common sense.' Saying you are using common sense does not back up your opinion I'm afraid.

No, but an accountant does.

You don't need to be a qualified accountant to be able to differentiate CCFC with SISU.

It isn't an opinion either, it's a fact that CCFC and SISU aren't the same entity.

Grendel

He also posted today that he has no knowledge on this matter and has nothing to back up his opinion.

Are you sure that's not you staring at yourself in the mirror?

chiefdave

Stop picking holes in people's arguments just because of their wrong choice of language (subsidiary).
Its not the wrong choice of language its factually incorrect and if people are pulled up on these things it spreads and we get rubbish like people saying they aren't buying tickets as it goes straight to Joy. That kind of thing just makes it very easy for Fisher as he can pull apart the argument in seconds.
People on here are football fans not accountants and buisness leaders.
Then maybe they should stop stating as fact things about the accounts and the business structure and listen when people who do know about these things explain it.

Nick

Administrator
That's the thing, he'd much prefer 1,000 people getting worked up about Joy taking all the Season Ticket money as it's easy pickings. At a fans forum for example he would be making it crystal clear about that for as much as possible, then onto the next bit of made up stuff.

Not to mention that people may actually believe ticket money for example goes straight to SISU which can damage CCFC.

covman

That's the thing, he'd much prefer 1,000 people getting worked up about Joy taking all the Season Ticket money as it's easy pickings. At a fans forum for example he would be making it crystal clear about that for as much as possible, then onto the next bit of made up stuff.

Not to mention that people may actually believe ticket money for example goes straight to SISU which can damage CCFC.
So if SISU sold up CCFC tomorrow for 8million pounds. Will they have got their hands on your season ticket money then?

robbiekeane

You mean stop calling people out for their bullshit? Hahaha how embarrassing

Nick

Administrator
So if SISU sold up CCFC tomorrow for 8million pounds. Will they have got their hands on your season ticket money then?

I doubt it as that will be long gone.

Just to confirm, you have been explained to how there's no actual proof any money is going to them, you have been explained to how SISU and CCFC are separate entities in reply to statements that you keep making but can't backup in any way.

If you make a statement you can't back up, you shouldn't really just dismiss it when people who do know explain it to you or correct you. It just makes it look like you are keen to just get a rumour spread to get people angry and believing it, rather than actually having an interest in the actual truth.

covman

I doubt it as that will be long gone.

Just to confirm, you have been explained to how there's no actual proof any money is going to them, you have been explained to how SISU and CCFC are separate entities in reply to statements that you keep making but can't backup in any way.
So you have avoided the question.

Let's try again. If SISU sold up tomorrow, would SISU get any of the ticket money from this year?

Nick

Administrator
So you have avoided the question.

Let's try again. If SISU sold up tomorrow, would SISU get any of the ticket money from this year?

I haven't avoided the question have I? I said it would be long gone and spent on outgoings.

You have yourself admitted in past threads that the ticket money goes on running the club. How are you going to say "yeah well this is your ticket money" as opposed to "that's some of the money they put in"?

Why are you so desperate to try and come on here and tell people their money is going to SISU and CCFC is SISU even when corrected? Along with the other accounts that were dormant for years who have recently decided to login to try the same thing, it's very strange.

covman

Do you understand that value in a company doesn't just have to be cash? Your ticket money will have increased the value of the CCFC asset even it is now in the form
of 'stock'. The minute SISU cash in they get your money.

And I'm desperate to come on here and tell people because I'm fed up of you and others pushing a load of rubbish that isn't true.

Also, the idea of being corrected by you, who openly admits you have no knowledge on the subject, doesn't really hold much weight.

Nick

Administrator
Do you understand that value in a company doesn't just have to be cash? Your ticket money will have increased the value of the CCFC asset even it is now in the form

Yes, my ticket money has gone in and goes towards running the club.

Do you think that SISU will ever get more than they have put into the club?

Grendel

And I'm desperate to come on here and tell people because I'm fed up of you and others pushing a load of rubbish that isn't true.

The asset value of CCFC is £1 regardless of season ticket purchases. It has no value due to the colossal debt.

covman

Yes, my ticket money has gone in and goes towards running the club.

Do you think that SISU will ever get more than they have put into the club?

No I don't but that's because of their gross mismanagement. What they have already spent is gone. However this doesn't mean that you are not helping fill their pockets to recoup some of it. You are making it better for them. Softening the blow. Supporting SISU!

Nick

Administrator

Also, the idea of being corrected by you, who openly admits you have no knowledge on the subject, doesn't really hold much weight.

Are you an accountant? I said I'm not an accountant, but I don't need to be to be able to distinguish the difference between CCFC and SISU and see they are different entities.

What isn't true? The only mistruths seem to be in your posts over and over again.

Nick

Administrator
No I don't but that's because of their gross mismanagement. What they have already spent is gone. However this doesn't mean that you are not helping fill their pockets to recoup some of it. You are making it better for them. Softening the blow. Supporting SISU!

No I support CCFC, you are really still failing to grasp that.

I'm not filling their pockets, you said the other day my ticket money goes into the running of CCFC. Make up your mind.

There's been some real desperation from random posters who haven't posted for a good while to push NOPM home, why's that? Why so keen to try and harm CCFC?

covman

Are you an accountant?

What isn't true? The only mistruths seem to be in your posts over and over again.

It isn't true that SISU will not benefit from getting your ticket money.

Forget all the bullshit about the links between CCFC and SISU. I could not give a crap about how they make their accounts look.

The simple fact is that by paying into CCFC you are personally benefitting SISU. A company who had pulled YOUR club to shreds.

Users who are viewing this thread