Things that annoy you (26 Viewers)

Otis

My wife is always complaining about finding sperm in her hair.

She usually notices though after she's come home late at night, having been drunk all evening and dropped off in a taxi.

skyblue1991

My wife is always complaining about finding sperm in her hair.

She usually notices though after she's come home late at night, having been drunk all evening and dropped off in a taxi.
Sorry that was me.

Should never have drove her home that night.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Gazolba

People who do what seems to be a year end tax return in their purse or wallet after being given a couple of clubs change.

Usually happens when there is a big queue, guy took just over two minutes to sort his change earlier, which is a life time when waiting in a queue
And it always happens when you are in a hurry!

dancers lance

Some absolute f*ckwit keeps letting his/her dog shit right at the end of my pathway and the are massive! I have just ordered a new 4mp ip camera to catch the b@astard. And I will post the footage to Youtube when I get it.

Otis

Some absolute f*ckwit keeps letting his/her dog shit right at the end of my pathway and the are massive! I have just ordered a new 4mp ip camera to catch the b@astard. And I will post the footage to Youtube when I get it.
Without picking up I take it?

We have a dog, first time ever and it is amazing how much dog poo you see not picked up.

(we always pick up before you ask. ;) )

dancers lance

Without picking up I take it?

We have a dog, first time ever and it is amazing how much dog poo you see not picked up.

(we always pick up before you ask. ;) )
Nope, they just leave the massive thing steaming away at the end of my path, my kids have skidded through it a few times when we leave for school, it has to be a big dog (unless someone near me has a pet grizzly bear)

Otis

Nope, they just leave the massive thing steaming away at the end of my path, my kids have skidded through it a few times when we leave for school, it has to be a big dog (unless someone near me has a pet grizzly bear)
We only have a small cockapoo puppy whose poos are the size of small walnuts, so not us.

We deliberately chose a small dog for the very reason we didn't ant to be carrying a shovel around with us.

dancers lance

We only have a small cockapoo puppy whose poos are the size of small walnuts, so not us.
My Brother-In-Law and wife bought a cockapoo last Sunday, it's their first dog and it's a lovely little thing, £1000 though?

dancers lance

Sure it's a dog, and not the owner...?
The thought had crossed my mind, I thought it could be some sort off the estate over the road but after investigating the offending scat I could find no trace of Pot Noodle or Greggs sausage roll, so I put that to bed.

Reactions: vow

Otis

We've got a cockapoo too, she's mad as a box of frogs but great company
Ours is too. Unfortunately she is racist and ableist.

She only growls and barks at black people and those with disabilities.

It's quite embarrassing and I am now thinking about taking her Swastika collar off for good.

I have to pretend she barks at everyone.

Malaka

pick it up, follow him and post it through his front door

eastwoodsdustman

Dicks speeding up in the outside lane of the motorway to stop you pulling out. Usually in Transits, Merc Sprinters or Audis from my experience. Cocksuckers the lot of them.

Otis

Dicks speeding up in the outside lane of the motorway to stop you pulling out. Usually in Transits, Merc Sprinters or Audis from my experience. Cocksuckers the lot of them.
That exact same thing happened to me last week on the M40 down to London.

A trailer suddenly switched to the middle lane and was about 30-40 yards in front of me. I was in the middle lane doing 70 and therefore had to go into the outside lane. The bloke was badly doing 50. I indicated to pull out and this black van that was in the outside lane, but about 30 yards back wouldn't let me move over.

It was either brake hard in the middle lane or move into the outside lane, so I just did the latter.

He had to let me in, in the end, but I had to cut it very fine.

He could have easily let me over and did indicate for a few seconds. He wasn't really going any faster than me. I was pretty much pace for pace with him. He was maybe doing 72-73 and I was bang on 70.

Easiest thing for him was to let me in, or speed past.

Otis

Also people who press the button and wait when there are no cars around
And people who keep pressing the button even though it is already lit up. Same too with lifts in shops.

The thing doesn't come twice as quick because you have pressed more than once.

Gaz71

Also people who press the button and wait when there are no cars around

5c393866bb78f780a621cd075ad0ae82.png

Gazolba

<snip> Same too with lifts in shops.

The thing doesn't come twice as quick because you have pressed more than once.

It would be nice if it did though.

skyblue1991

Tattoos.

Can somebody explain the appeal please? If you like the design of something why not have it as a phone wallpaper or a picture on a wall at home instead of 'inked' to your body for life.

Is it just me?

Otis

Tattoos.

Can somebody explain the appeal please? If you like the design of something why not have it as a phone wallpaper or a picture on a wall at home instead of 'inked' to your body for life.

Is it just me?

Nope. I agree.

When you see just one small, single rose, you think, this isn't too bad, but all too often, once someone has got one, they tend then to go a bit crazy and keep getting them done.

For me personally, I see it as a fashion fad and of course things do go out of fashion.

Such a long term commitment, for something on such a whim.

No-one in my family has tattoos and that's mum, dad, two brothers, 12 cousins, 3 nieces.

If you could get one and then just wipe it off I am sure I would think a little differently.

The more tattoos a person has on their body the uglier I think they look. :(

Terry Gibson's perm

My wife has a couple of tattoos a black heart from before we met and one on her shoulder which is a ribbon with butterflies and it is the Down syndrome colours and like the emblem, I would like my kids names and dates of birth but it looks like it hurts:nailbiting:

Users who are viewing this thread