Things that annoy you (26 Viewers)

trevelfarandwide

5c393866bb78f780a621cd075ad0ae82.png

There are probably several small chihuahuas and a copy of Vogue crammed in that handbag.

skybluedan

Oh yeah with this weird American shit going on here now , please let it happen to me and one to pop out a bush

oakey

Undershirts must be the same colour as the main colour of the shirt sleeve;
Read more at http://www.thefa.com/football-rules...4---the-players-equipment#OYiQv2sDLv3YEc8O.99

Footballers being allowed to flout the laws of the game by wearing undershirts in another colour.
England wearing red despite sleeves being purplish, Slovenia wearing white despite sleeves being sky blue.
Wear long sleeve shirts not these silly undershirts. Referee has duty to stop this silliness.

andrew.roberts

German couples on holiday in Palma, Mallorca wearing matching shell suits ( remember them ?), with socks and shoes

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Driving to Exeter for a meeting to walk through the door and be told it's cancelled.

Had the same sort of thing years ago drove from Coventry to Northumberland for a meeting at 10am turned up and woman off sick 10 hour round trip, have to be honest just laughed about it

oakey

Congratulations to the young man who today managed to combine several things that annoy me in one go.
He was wearing checked shorts with a baggy coat over them plus trainers and mismatch coloured socks. He started to cross at the pedestrian lights AFTER the 'red man' had appeared and the amber lights were flashing for cars.
He then strolled nonchalantly across whilst stuffing his face with crisps.
I was also running late for an appointment so not best pleased.

andrew.roberts

Congratulations to the young man who today managed to combine several things that annoy me in one go.
He was wearing checked shorts with a baggy coat over them plus trainers and mismatch coloured socks. He started to cross at the pedestrian lights AFTER the 'red man' had appeared and the amber lights were flashing for cars.
At least he wasn't using his mobile

Gazolba

<snip>.
Wear long sleeve shirts not these silly undershirts. Referee has duty to stop this silliness.

Didn't they come about so players can whip their (outer) shirt off to celebrate and not get cautioned.

Otis

Yeah, crisps annoy me too.

Terry Gibson's perm

At least he wasn't smoking one of those vape things they get on my nerves

Gazolba

Anyone who plays James Bond other than Sean Connery.
..... And now Sean Connery as well, since he's too old.

wingy

Teresa May trying to be a fashionista with her Jimmy Choose and skinny -fit Max Wall leggings
Have a word!!

andrew.roberts

Teresa May trying to be a fashionista with her Jimmy Choose and skinny -fit Max Wall leggings
Have a word!!
She always looks badly dressed to me. You would think she'd have an aide or someone who at least would "have a word", as you say.

Gazolba

Have a word!!
Good Lord! Somebody remembers Max Wall? I thought I was the only one left.

Otis

I was driving back from Farnborough about 2 am on Tuesday morning and the M40 was all but dead. Still didn't stop some lemon driving in the middle lane about 65 miles per hour.

I was in the inside lane and caught him up really quickly. Had the notion to undertake him, but decided against it and I pulled into the middle lane, then the fast lane, overtook him and them went back into the inside lane.

Even after I had done that they still kept driving in the middle lane.

Guessing for the whole of their journey. :(

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread