Tim Fisher (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
So why would they go to admin and why all the scaremongering all of a sudden? Why would they go down the admin route?

Don't a hell of a lot of clubs make losses, are they going into admin too?

Where has this come from all of a sudden?

georgehudson

if it's true that TF has said there will be an announcement in the coming weeks,
that the fans won't like,
how does he think that will be interpreted ?
imho, i take that as a veiled threat,
& as the decision maker JS, imho, should summarily dismiss TF

Grendel

No reason, he talks rot.

Ignore him. He started a thread yesterday claiming he hated rugby but just so he could brag wasps are top of the league.

He never will answer the question regarding if he attends games - I'm pretty certain he doesn't and I'd hazard a guess he previously posted on here as "Council" Jack Griffin.

Captain Dart

So why would they go to admin and why all the scaremongering all of a sudden? Why would they go down the admin route?
I only proposed it as a possibility. Why don't you tell me what you speculate the announcement Tim said would 'upset' the fans could be?

Warwickhunt

Why would the club go into admin?
It's the parent company I would worry about Nick if the Clive Eakin thing is true. Would the FL treat us as if we were in administration if the parent company is in poo city?

skybluetony176

Here's a theory. That word again. Theory.

What if by putting the club through admin again the club loses Ryton but AVRO retain it because of the debenture they have on it, meaning that as Ryton is no longer connected to CCFC, meaning that SISU/ARVO are now free to sell Ryton for development WITHOUT having to supply a replacement?

Captain Dart

NorthernWisdom

What if by putting the club through admin again the club loses Ryton but AVRO retain it because of the debenture they have on it, meaning that as Ryton is no longer connected to CCFC, meaning that SISU/ARVO are now free to sell Ryton for development WITHOUT having to supply a replacement?

The need for a replacem,ent is a planning condition, based on what the site's used for atm.

As mentioned before, the only issue is whether a replacement is considered a couple of goalposts in a field, or a half-decent sports training facility. The club is incidental to that however.

Captain Dart

Gold Star, the lad has got it, though I don't think that is any way to negotiate with RBC.

I think the Sports England conditions will stretch to the quality of the pitch.

Nick

Administrator

Wouldn't a replacement need to be done whoever owned it anyway though before it got planning?

Captain Dart

Wouldn't a replacement need to be done whoever owned it anyway though before it got planning?
Where though. Does it have to be in Rugby District?

skybluetony176

The need for a replacem,ent is a planning condition, based on what the site's used for atm.

As mentioned before, the only issue is whether a replacement is considered a couple of goalposts in a field, or a half-decent sports training facility. The club is incidental to that however.

Understood. But if the site is abandoned for a period of time conditions can change because a sites use has changed. 12 months IIRC. That's why quite often you'll see corner style shops left empty for a period of time before being converted back into a house or flats. There's always always a way to legitimately get round these things. 12 more months isn't exactly a long time to wait in the big scheme of things. If I'm right of course.

skybluetony176

It hasn't been said has it?

It still doesn't make a difference to whether they go into admin to try and get round it.

I think it has to be or they'll be a loss of playing surfaces would be in the Rugby Borough. What isn't clear from what I've read is wether it's the playing surfaces that have to be replaced or training facilities for CCFC. Not necessarily the same thing. It could just mean some goal posts in a field that's then handed over to RBC rather than brand spanking new state of art training facilities for CCFC.

This is potentially more dangerous than the academy to the club. Not that I'm suggesting for one minute that the academy is a convenient distraction from something more dastardly and damaging to the club.

Chipfat

This makes sense and is right up TF & JS street, once this is done they will have completely taken the club to the cleaners. In fact when these are ready to go we will be lucky to be left with a bag of balls and cones. That day can't come quick enough for me, i see questions, would you want the club broken to get rid of Sisu?. Well, i think the answer is being played out, no matter what we want the club is being smashed to pieces regardless of what we do.

The only thing to find out now is what we are left with so all this Wasps, CCC, Higgs and any other hurting the club is not very accurate. Sisu are master at misdirection, No talks, talks, no information, headed paper its all a smoke screen, they are hurting the club more than any other party, the other parties are however squeezing Sisu in a hope of being left with something.

chiefdave

It's the parent company I would worry about Nick if the Clive Eakin thing is true. Would the FL treat us as if we were in administration if the parent company is in poo city?
In the past they've only done that if the parent company only owns the football club, ie: it isn't a legitimate company in its own right just a holding company.

Rob S

Despite having major reservations about the sanity of dipping back into the happy, happy fun land of SBT...here we go...

I was one of a few fans – London Supporters Club members – who got the train back to London and yes, TF was there and came and sat with us all the way back. I think that the person who is the source of this 'the fans won't like this' rumour was from some others who he'd spoken to on the platform a bit earlier.

Anyhow, it's nothing too scurrilous or major TBH. Just a reiteration of the business model that we have: costs can't exceed revenues & ours is a bit rubbish because we don't have access to the normal non-ticketing income. (Aside from merch, sponsorship & minor commercial.)

There's more but I'm sure nobody's really interested ;-)

skybluebeduff

It wasn't just this lad who heard him say it either, a few others can back this up apparently...

Attachments

• fisher.PNG
    fisher.PNG
    27.9 KB · Views: 70

Rob S

It wasn't just this lad who heard him say it either, a few others can back this up apparently...
Knowing TF's sense of humour, that sounds genuine. But what he meant by what the fans won't like is the business model thing – we have to live within our means & all that.

Skyblueweeman

I

I don't know
But the budget is £2-1m
If that's 60% turnover is £3-5m

Take out £600 K for the Academy
You're left with £800k for the rest
Is that enough?

Whilst I think your point could be correct Wingy, your maths is a little off. If our budget is £1-2m and this is 60% of turnover, then our turnover bracket is £1.66-3.33m, not £3-5m.

WM

Captain Dart

Knowing TF's sense of humour, that sounds genuine. But what he meant by what the fans won't like is the business model thing – we have to live within our means & all that.

Are you a spokesperson for Tim Fisher?

There is no believable communication from the owners, don't you agree this is an appalling and unacceptable state of affairs.

Kingokings204

Clearly his just proves TF whilst we may not like him per se he is merely just the fall guy. He seems seperate to sisu and even trying to get them away if to be believed. Fair play if true

better days

Businesses don't go bust because they are making losses
They go bust (or into Administration) because they run out of money

From posts in this and other threads it seems the club is being expected to survive on just the income the it can itself generate.
This possibly means we are living on a hand to mouth basis and savings are desperately needed wherever they can be made

georgehudson

imho, 9yrs of chaotic,failure,
with Bosco, Bradley, Clarke, Dulieu, Tomlinson, Brody, Clouting. Igwe, Labowic, Waggott, & Anderson,
contributing nothing to moving CCFC forward,
what part of 'you are not wanted here' do sisu not understand

Nick

Administrator
Businesses don't go bust because they are making losses
They go bust (or into Administration) because they run out of money

From posts in this and other threads it seems the club is being expected to survive on just the income the it can itself generate.
This possibly means we are living on a hand to mouth basis and savings are desperately needed wherever they can be made
Haven't we known that for months about breaking even?

Bruce the Boot

Despite having major reservations about the sanity of dipping back into the happy, happy fun land of SBT...here we go...

I was one of a few fans – London Supporters Club members – who got the train back to London and yes, TF was there and came and sat with us all the way back. I think that the person who is the source of this 'the fans won't like this' rumour was from some others who he'd spoken to on the platform a bit earlier.

Anyhow, it's nothing too scurrilous or major TBH. Just a reiteration of the business model that we have: costs can't exceed revenues & ours is a bit rubbish because we don't have access to the normal non-ticketing income. (Aside from merch, sponsorship & minor commercial.)

There's more but I'm sure nobody's really interested ;-)
Not that I could possibly condone such action but why didn't somebody twat him ?

Bruce the Boot

No nothing like my posts actually - where are you now? Dominican Republic still lol.
Yes mate here until Saturday , although it's passing it down today , hence on here in the bar

Users who are viewing this thread