Tim Fisher (5 Viewers)

skybluedan

Never been a Farage supporter and voted UKIP once in the European elections ahead of David Cameron's negotiations with the EU ahead of the referendum because it was clear to me that the EU was never going to willingly reform to the point where remain would be a safe outcome of the referendum. So I took a calculated protest vote to the EU ahead of the reform negotiations and the subsequent referendum. My concerns have proven to be correct. It was a protest vote not an endorsement. But you know this already. You're just pretending not to because I've highlighted your duplicity and hypocrisy once again on this thread.

Never been a member on GMK. Someone did start a bogus account on their once using the same user name as me to spout shit on there pretending to be me. Seems someone didn't like what I have to say on here about our owners on here. I even started a thread on here at the time to point out it wasn't me and I wouldn't say what was being said on GMK. Again you know this but you pretend you don't thinking that you're being clever because I've highlighted your duplicity and hypocrisy once again on this thread.

Can't attack the point so you attack the man once again demonstrating your duplicity and hypocrisy as you've just demonstrated that you're no better than the man who shouts in Tim Fishers face on a train station attacking the man personally because they can't argue the point. Well done.

Tony without putting words into your mouth , you think it was Grendel right

skybluedan

As much as I dislike him nobody in this world deserves gob shites mouthing off, he hasnt killed anyone he's not helped his cause but at the end of the day he is a human being...

The devil takes many forms steve

skybluetony176

Tony without putting words into your mouth , you think it was Grendel right

I don't actually. But I do suspect he knows who it was. Hence he remembers something that happened years ago that in the big scheme of things was insignificant. I'm sure he and whoever thought it was a big joke but the truth is that whoever it was it always said more about them than it did me,

singers_pore

It wasn't very smart having a go at TF on the station platform. People should have waited for the train to arrive and then nobble him with no old Bill around. Doyler stylee.

Sky Blue Harry H

Which one? Have we one on Tony?

Was that the guy saying SISU have invested £5m this year?

giphy.gif

Fresh off the glue it sounds like.

Yes Nick think I heard him spout something about how much they'd invested. Not completely sure it wouldn't have got rowdy without his input, but he did more than anybody else to agitate everyone in the vicinity. Were you there and was that how you saw/heard it? (apologies if you've said elsewhere in the thread)

skybluedan

I don't actually. But I do suspect he knows who it was. Hence he remembers something that happened years ago that in the big scheme of things was insignificant. I'm sure he and whoever thought it was a big joke but the truth is that whoever it was it always said more about them than it did me,

Have you ever told Grendel how you feel mate ? Because think you need answers , for disclosure like

NortonSkyBlue

I think you are underestimating how angry people are with Sisu. I very much doubt that a last minute winner would have changed the reception that Fisher got today. What Sisu have done and are doing is far deeper than results.
Then tell me where the anti Sisu stuff went when we were unbeaten?

Sky Blue Harry H

Have just watched the twitter clip and old Mr silver haired man in City top is there. He'd done lots of spouting prior to this in an unnecessarily aggressive manner towards the young teens who had been chatting to TF. Log on here, say sorry and admit you acted like a twit.

skybluetony176

Have you ever told Grendel how you feel mate ? Because think you need answers , for disclosure like

I'm really not bothered to be honest. I find it funny when he brings it up pretending it's true when he knows full well it isn't. It's always when he can't debates the point so attacks the man. The only person he's discrediting is himself by doing it so it's hilarious. It says more about him than it does me. If he actually knew me and my family he'd probably be embarrassed about how ridiculous he's being labelling me a racist when he knows it's BS. Then again...

martcov

He's an arrogant, smug tosser of the Cameron type who has absolutely zero regard or respect for the fans. Of course it is inflammatory for such a patronising figure to brazenly parade around amongst the fans and to not expect a reaction is stupid and naive in the extreme. The bastard has played a massive part in destroying our club, is totally clueless when it comes to understanding the game or what the supporters want and totally deserves all the abuse he gets. Utter scumbag, not sure why people are so desperate to defend him other than from some perverse urge some people always have to argue against the flow.

Two things.

1. decrying violence or abuse is not defending Tim Fischer

2. your name is good

Cavan O'Doherty

Then tell me where the anti Sisu stuff went when we were unbeaten?
Your point is nonsense. Of course when we are winning the team is the main focus because that's what we're all here for, but when we are losing it's bound to bring up the tension between the owners again. Nobody has forgiven Sisu, but when we're doing well on the pitch that's what people focus on because that is all that we want to see.

letsallsingtogether

Yes looks like the same bloke who had a go at me on the platform after the Chalton game, funny how he started it with his shouting when I have a shout back he accuses me of being aggressive.

Adge

Yes he represents SISU, but if it wasn't him, it'd be someone else.

Making it personal against him looks worse on the fans throwing the jibes towards him. And he seems to thrive on this kind of thing; he certainly doesn't shy away, and fair play to him for that!

Would be quite easy for him to turn up to every game in a car and hide. But why should he not go by his preferred method of transport, one which he's used for quite some time?

The twitter clip reflects worse on the fans than it does Fisher
Anyone who knows anything about the whole god damn sorry mess that is Coventry City will see it reflects bad on both. If I came across Fisher on the train platform would I have my say? You can bet your bottom dollar I would! Would I be shouting in his face? No. You said earlier that you seen him in the Street and said "hello"? Was it not worth asking a few questions yourself-seemed like the perfect opportunity?:emoji_thinking:
Now Fisher is an intelligent man and should really have thought better of putting his head above the parapet by mingling with fans when he knows he will not be well received.

letsallsingtogether

What the guy shouting at Fisher? Or grey haired guy?
The grey hair one must be some thing he does on a regular basis on train platforms by the sound of it.
Got to be honest for once I was just standing there waiting for the train, when he started having a fit about how we are all a disgrace and how Sisu are the best owners out.
Well I started laughing at his comments, and he starts frothing at the mouth and shouting in my face.
When I asked him to get out of my face he accuses me of being threatening, now if I was that type of bloke I would have popped him one on the nose.
Lucky for him I have mellowed in my old age mostly just steam now:)

Nick

Administrator
The grey hair one must be some thing he does on a regular basis on train platforms by the sound of it.
Got to be honest for once I was just standing there waiting for the train, when he started having a fit about how we are all a disgrace and how Sisu are the best owners out.
Well I started laughing at his comments, and he starts frothing at the mouth and shouting in my face.
When I asked him to get out of my face he accuses me of being threatening, now if I was that type of bloke I would have popped him one on the nose.
Lucky for him I have mellowed in my old age mostly just steam now:)
Really? Sounds like a nut job. Is he one of them from the scg?

Don't get why anybody would be like that unless they did have a few issues.

I can understand people disagreeing with methods or approaches for protests etc but because they think sisu are great? Nonsense about millions spouted. Obviously a sandwich short of a picnic

Last edited:

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Some of the threads on here in the last few weeks about Nazis and the like have been a real eye opener but I can't believe we've reached a point where its being said its OK to murder someone if they're bad at their job.

At what exact point have I said Fisher deserves to be murdered?!

I've said that if he was at a club with more volatile supporters, Fisher probably would have received alot worse abuse/taken a beating/been put in the stocks/been hung, drawn and quartered or whatever choice expression you want to use, which I fully stand by.

You're referencing the Nazis and murder because an old fella and a lad in a cap have called him a 'fucking prick' at a train station? I think you need some perspective.

covcity4life

He should be allowed to catch a train though shouldn't he?

Maybe he didn't have his car.

Did he encourage any abuse? Did he wind fans up?

I know fans don't like him, but surely he had the right to catch a train the same as anyone else hasn't he.
Hes a c**t so has to expect some abuse.

U r a nice guy but if you came.to my.mowbray appreiciation nihhts i would kick your head in for past comments

In summary fuck tim Fisher

clint van damme

Pretty embarrassing really, the bloke shouting in his face literally sums up our current crop of supporters.

Were a fickle bunch we are...start of the summer when all these signings are happening not one word of SISU OUT...lose 2 games all of a sudden we're getting relegated.

Why get so irate, over football, there really is more important things in life than abuse people in public like that...regardless of what he has done.

"our current crop of support" are the remaining few who get behind the side, don't necessarily agree with the abuse he's got but for fucks sake we're down to the bare bones, we want passionate support so can't moan when that takes a turn for the worse.

NortonSkyBlue

Your point is nonsense. Of course when we are winning the team is the main focus because that's what we're all here for, but when we are losing it's bound to bring up the tension between the owners again. Nobody has forgiven Sisu, but when we're doing well on the pitch that's what people focus on because that is all that we want to see.
Validation that my point was correct. I thank you!

skybluegod

"our current crop of support" are the remaining few who get behind the side, don't necessarily agree with the abuse he's got but for fucks sake we're down to the bare bones, we want passionate support so can't moan when that takes a turn for the worse.
I just said this in another thread, but how does acting like a c**t show passion? Just makes people seem like morons, and I'd rather not have fans which are like the bloke in that video.
Aggression isn't passion

rupert_bear

Going on that station and mingling with supporters was undoubtedly provocative I have to say almost deliberately. It is the right of anyone in this country to go anywhere but common sense dictates you don't do that. I suspect it won't happen again and should it I fear for his safety to be honest, other less than charming characters will be on the lookout now at away games.

As for his claim of sisu pumping millions into ccfc he is the one who has directed much of that investment into the business, which has clearly failed miserably championship club when he arrived mid-table 4th division outfit less than five years later, without a ground and parts of the business such as the Academy still in limbo

PCH

I just said this in another thread, but how does acting like a c**t show passion? Just makes people seem like morons, and I'd rather not have fans which are like the bloke in that video.
Aggression isn't passion
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction

Users who are viewing this thread