Transfer Embargo? (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Better you just leave it and remove the posts quietly that give it away. I can see he’ll get some kickback but you know and I know I’m right.

I can't figure out if you are on a wind up now or not?

Brighton Sky Blue

Yes ok. Millions of people have that exact constant typing mistake and have stopped posting since august.

Tell me your obviously proof.

Besides the “age thing”
Better you just leave it and remove the posts quietly that give it away. I can see he’ll get some kickback but you know and I know I’m right.

Too late, he was already on at 7.30 this morning. Probably still gutted that he didn’t throw The Detective with his fake age

Jamesimus

Just going to out a few other posters who are former players / staff on here...

Grendel is Craig Bellamy
Ccfc Sparks was Martyn Waghorn
Frostie is Chris Badlan
Nick is Richard Shaw

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Just a few bullet points

Wages costs 2021 financials 13.4m

The club lost cash flow for a period not permanently so any claim if there was one would be offset by the income when match played. Not only that they will have received some of the income anyway.

SO WE WILL GET THE SAME GATE RECEIPTS AT WALSALL?

REALLY?

Any purchaser of acl would have caveats against claims against wasps

WHY WOULD THEY? NOT FOLLOWING YOUR ABSOLUTION ON THIS ONE

How smart is it to alienate acl who ccfc and sisu appear to have built relationships

ACL AT THAT POINT (IE FOLLOWING YOUR POINT THAT ACL IS SOLD) IT WILL NOT NECESSARILY HAVE THE SAME CONTROLLING MINDS (PEOPLE WHO CREATED THE RELATIONSHIP). IMO ACL HAVE CAUSED US MAJOR PROBLEMS SO IF THE CCFC/ ACL RELATIONSHIP CONTINUES IT’S ACL WHO NEED TO BRING THE FLOWERS, NO?

No one has quantified these so called urgent dilapidation so why is it 20m. Any pur have price would reflect that in any case. If the ground was in such bad condition why are all areas still open and a safety certificate in place.

THE POINT IS THAT THE FIGURE REQUIRED / POTENTIAL LIABILITY GOES UP. THE OVERARCHING POINT BEING IT A TACTICAL PLAY. INVESTORS DON’T LIKE POTENTIAL EXTRA LIABILITIES.

Any claims would reduce what any purchaser of acl would pay not add to it

ADDS TO POTENTIAL COST RISK, NO?

No liquidation fees if sold as a going concern. No administration fees unless go into administration

OBVIOUSLY, YOUR POINT?

Administration or liquidation fixes debts and claims

THAT’S A SIMPLE STATEMENT - DOESN’T ALWAYS WORK LIKE THAT

Most of the acl Income does not come from sport

NOT DIRECTLY BUT IT’D BE STUPID TO CATEGORISE IT AS JUST SPORTS FIELD RENT. THE SPORT CREATES FOOTFALL FOR A LOT OF THE OTHER REVENUE STREAMS

Could take months to sort out lease in liquidation and plenty of legals.

GREAT OBSERVATION

Etc etc

Sorry I just dont follow your analysis

THE POINT WAS ABOUT THE TIMING OF BROADCASTING EMBARGO SITUATION AND LOOKING AT ALTERNATIVE ANGLES AS PER THE OPENING LINE OF THE OP, NOT IN DEPTH ANALYSIS. WHAT CARDS COULD SISU THROW INTO THE BLENDER TO HAVE IMPACT ON THE SALE. WHERE HAS THIS MYSTICAL £20m DILAPIDATIONS FIGURE COME FROM AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY AND HOW WILL THAT IMPACT? WHAT’S THE CHESS MIVE ?

————-

It’s good to have debate and other insights and usually your analysis is good. I say that having read your posts over the years.

I think that you, like I trained as a Chartered Accountant before going into other real world business (in my case industry, then involved with commercial law, with M&A MBB etc etc).

Now I’m not as old as you, granted, but in this instance are coming across as pompous.

Take that in.

Pompous 🤣 might come across as that on the odd occasion but I try very hard not to be. I also am happy to back up my points with provable facts and generally indicate when it's opinion or conjecture. Also happy to accept I can or might be wrong

I provided some very brief facts as to why I don't agree or follow. I still don't agree or follow. On reflection I wish I hadn't bothered and adopted Grendels approach, without any comment though

I don't care about your qualifications, or CV really makes no difference. There are lots of posters on here that raised very valid financial points that i had not considered without being chartered accountants.

Posting your reply in capitals is equivalent to shouting on the Internet. It isnt a discussion. Comments about my ability, age or other snide comments don't work. I just won't reply in future. I dont care enough to be bothered.

Last edited:

The Philosopher

Pompous 🤣 might come across as that on the odd occasion but I try very hard not to be. I also am happy to back up my points with provable facts and generally indicate when it's opinion or conjecture. Also happy to accept I can or might be wrong

I provided some very brief facts as to why I don't agree or follow. I still don't agree or follow. On reflection I wish I hadn't bothered and adopted Grendels approach, without any comment though

I don't care about your qualifications, or CV really makes no difference. There are lots of posters on here that raised very valid financial points that i had not considered without being chartered accountants.

Posting your reply in capitals is equivalent to shouting on the Internet. It isnt a discussion. Comments about my ability, age or other snide comments don't work. I just won't reply in future. I dont care enough to be bothered.
I post in capitals to differentiate between question and answer, not shout.

Nick

Administrator
He knew much more than players would, for starters.

NO, EXACTLY WHAT A TEAM MEMBER WOULD

He stopped posting around the same time people like you were trying to be detectives.

COINCIDENTALLY THE SAME TIME HE STOPPED GETTING CCFC INFO (MOVED AWAY) (BUT COULD STILL NOW GET SNIPPETS FROM PALS IF HE WANTED TO TRY TO DISPROVE- IT WON’T WORK)

Do you think Hyam is sat in Blackburn still reading threads on here

YES. WHY NOT?

At this point, are you on a wind up? It isn't him.

Nick

Administrator
You keep saying that with zero credible backing up to prove me wrong. You should have left it like I suggested.

Still waiting for your facts……

I'm not sure it's me who should have left anything.

It is 100% fact that it isn't Dom Hyam.

Grendel

Yes ok. Millions of people have that exact constant typing mistake and have stopped posting since august.

Tell me your obviously proof.

Besides the “age thing”

Most of his responses were based off knowledge of the clubs financials and the relationship with Wasps

Better Days clearly had Jones as his contact and most info was playing focused

Grendel

Just a few bullet points

Wages costs 2021 financials 13.4m

The club lost cash flow for a period not permanently so any claim if there was one would be offset by the income when match played. Not only that they will have received some of the income anyway.

SO WE WILL GET THE SAME GATE RECEIPTS AT WALSALL?

REALLY?

Any purchaser of acl would have caveats against claims against wasps

WHY WOULD THEY? NOT FOLLOWING YOUR ABSOLUTION ON THIS ONE

How smart is it to alienate acl who ccfc and sisu appear to have built relationships

ACL AT THAT POINT (IE FOLLOWING YOUR POINT THAT ACL IS SOLD) IT WILL NOT NECESSARILY HAVE THE SAME CONTROLLING MINDS (PEOPLE WHO CREATED THE RELATIONSHIP). IMO ACL HAVE CAUSED US MAJOR PROBLEMS SO IF THE CCFC/ ACL RELATIONSHIP CONTINUES IT’S ACL WHO NEED TO BRING THE FLOWERS, NO?

No one has quantified these so called urgent dilapidation so why is it 20m. Any pur have price would reflect that in any case. If the ground was in such bad condition why are all areas still open and a safety certificate in place.

THE POINT IS THAT THE FIGURE REQUIRED / POTENTIAL LIABILITY GOES UP. THE OVERARCHING POINT BEING IT A TACTICAL PLAY. INVESTORS DON’T LIKE POTENTIAL EXTRA LIABILITIES.

Any claims would reduce what any purchaser of acl would pay not add to it

ADDS TO POTENTIAL COST RISK, NO?

No liquidation fees if sold as a going concern. No administration fees unless go into administration

OBVIOUSLY, YOUR POINT?

Administration or liquidation fixes debts and claims

THAT’S A SIMPLE STATEMENT - DOESN’T ALWAYS WORK LIKE THAT

Most of the acl Income does not come from sport

NOT DIRECTLY BUT IT’D BE STUPID TO CATEGORISE IT AS JUST SPORTS FIELD RENT. THE SPORT CREATES FOOTFALL FOR A LOT OF THE OTHER REVENUE STREAMS

Could take months to sort out lease in liquidation and plenty of legals.

GREAT OBSERVATION

Etc etc

Sorry I just dont follow your analysis

THE POINT WAS ABOUT THE TIMING OF BROADCASTING EMBARGO SITUATION AND LOOKING AT ALTERNATIVE ANGLES AS PER THE OPENING LINE OF THE OP, NOT IN DEPTH ANALYSIS. WHAT CARDS COULD SISU THROW INTO THE BLENDER TO HAVE IMPACT ON THE SALE. WHERE HAS THIS MYSTICAL £20m DILAPIDATIONS FIGURE COME FROM AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY AND HOW WILL THAT IMPACT? WHAT’S THE CHESS MIVE ?

————-

It’s good to have debate and other insights and usually your analysis is good. I say that having read your posts over the years.

I think that you, like I trained as a Chartered Accountant before going into other real world business (in my case industry, then involved with commercial law, with M&A MBB etc etc).

Now I’m not as old as you, granted, but in this instance are coming across as pompous.

Take that in.

You hardly helped your case by being so absurdly out with the wage bill.

You then even say you have some background in accounts!

olderskyblue

This has gone way off thread topic .

can we all get back to talking about the embargo ?

it doesn’t matter who SBB is/was .

it’s just not that important .

:D

skyblu3sk

Are you suggesting that Hyam waited 3 years after joining the club to sign up to SBT, make up a fake age and give inside knowledge on not just transfers but SISU?
People do wierder stuff 🤣 I'm not saying it absolutely is I was just saying anyone can put any age in on here... I have never seen anyone do that comma thing before but could be a bizarre coincidence.

Sick Boy

People do wierder stuff 🤣 I'm not saying it absolutely is I was just saying anyone can put any age in on here... I have never seen anyone do that comma thing before but could be a bizarre coincidence.
I highlighted a tweet by someone doing the same thing….and who would be a more obvious candidate than Hyam ffs 🤣🤣

The Philosopher

I just saw that... is Overson Hyam's dad or did they have the same teacher...
I saw that - huge coincidences all round but stuck to original thoughts due to the historic injury / team news / player pay knowledge.

I know Overson had kindly put in some facility but unless he’s there day to day not sure he would so quickly have known about each COVID test and who was not travelling etc.

Anyway, the stream has dried up so back to total guesswork

Last edited:

Greggs

I saw that - huge coincidences all round but stuck to original thoughts due to the historic injury / team news / player pay knowledge.

I know Overson had kindly put in some facility but unless he’s there day to day not sure he would so quickly have known about each COVID test and who was not travelling etc.

Anyway, the stream has dried up so back to total guesswork
Are you ok mate? This is all a bit weird.

Grendel

Was that enforced still?

FIFA have demanded payment - Cardiff have appealed which they believe will lift the embargo

Users who are viewing this thread