Transfer targets (6 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

Starting to get a bit worried now, thought we would have 1 in by today.

They were all off Sunday Monday and are today aswell but don't see why that would slow anything............

skyblueelephant76

Just seen a very loose rumour somewhere that we are after Domingos Quina. Wouldn't normally put it in here as it looks like it's from some random Instagram page but I'm bored so here you are

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
We were linked with him as a loan signing a couple of years ago, think he ended up at Barnsley instead.

rexo87

We were linked with him as a loan signing a couple of years ago, think he ended up at Barnsley instead.
Yeah and would fit the mould of playing anywhere across the front line. Clearly has ability whenever I've seen him which has been unfulfilled up to now

procdoc

Just seen a very loose rumour somewhere that we are after Domingos Quina. Wouldn't normally put it in here as it looks like it's from some random Instagram page but I'm bored so here you are

He signed for Udinese this summer

Balli001

I spoke to them not long ago hence the message mate, just said from all the things he was told there would be movement inwards this week, and he's not sure why there hasn't been?
Rather take the extra time to get the right people. We only have 1 match until the end of next week so, IMO, its worth going with what we have for that match if we use the time to get who we want.

CCFCSteve

I spoke to them not long ago hence the message mate, just said from all the things he was told there would be movement inwards this week, and he's not sure why there hasn't been?

Could be anything from players/agents asking for too much to clubs suddenly wanting a bigger fee. As others have said the deals got to be right for us otherwise we’ve got to move on or at least sit tight and see how things play out

Samo

Could be anything from players/agents asking for too much to clubs suddenly wanting a bigger fee. As others have said the deals got to be right for us otherwise we’ve got to move on or at least sit tight and see how things play out

There's always deadline day!

Grendel

Didn't know I was 'picking a fight with him'. Simply asked if he made the statement about Jackett in jest or if he meant it, you know, trying to give him the benefit of the doubt and all and then questioning someone's judgement who might prefer Jackett over Robins. If this counts as picking a fight round these parts, then I apologise for my disgusting assault on his sensibilities.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk

My sensibilities

Ha ha fuck off

Grendel

I see, so because we both expressed our surprise that anyone of sound mind would make such a statement, we must be one of the same people. Logical reasoning isn't a strength of yours, is it.

I linked a couple of different people who also denied they were the same person

Grendel

I don't know who you think I am, but I assure you I am not them. However, I appreciate that is exactly what someone who was flipping identies would say...

Whatever. Pretty obvious you aren’t new on here

Grendel

He immediately targeted you which was a bit odd for someone that’s been registered here a week

Same every time

“oh did he really say that” - shock horror yawn

shmmeee

Rather take the extra time to get the right people. We only have 1 match until the end of next week so, IMO, its worth going with what we have for that match if we use the time to get who we want.

Were not at all desperate. I’d be happy going into the next couple of games with the squad we’ve got TBH. I think there’s more to come from them anyway. And unless we sign an international they’ll have the break to work on things a bit shortly after anyway.

Grendel

Did I? I replied to a different poster who stated that your man Grendel stated that he wanted Kenny Jackett in charge over Robins. I asked this other poster if that was actually true or was it said in jest, you know, context being important and all, the next thing I know, I have Grendel and his fanboi's coming at me as I passed judgement on his less than exceptional talent spotting.

You aren’t new on here - it’s obvious

procdoc

Did I? I replied to a different poster who stated that your man Grendel stated that he wanted Kenny Jackett in charge over Robins. I asked this other poster if that was actually true or was it said in jest, you know, context being important and all, the next thing I know, I have Grendel and his fanboi's coming at me as I passed judgement on his less than exceptional talent spotting.

You already knew the answer as you have registered numerous accounts. You can’t bullshit a bullshitter. As for Grendel being ‘my man’ we have differing opinions on a lot of things but I don’t need to bring up the now overused Kenny Jackett comment to make my points. This is why you never see us argue that often despite disagreeing.

What’s the weather like in Croatia?

Grendel

I dont know why I'm continuing to reply as you clearly made your mind up on me.

I have been a reader for many months, but I assure you I was not aware of the Kenny Jacket comment. I have never been to Croatia, and I can promise you I don't know who or what he is on about. If he has made enemies over the years, then I can't think why as he seems really friendly.

Clearly, I have upset the clique so I will check out for the evening. Thanks for the warm welcome.

“he seems really friendly” 😂

Users who are viewing this thread