Transfer targets (10 Viewers)

Finham

Didn’t he have really bad asthma or something?
I think it was asthma that hadn't been diagnosed before we signed him? As in "Christ this bloke's blowing hard, what's wrong with him, best do some proper tests, oh shit he's got asthma".

Kingokings204

Apparently he's on £45k a week at Villa and they are looking for around £4m for him.

He's a handful on his day but he's also injury prone and averages a goal every 7 games.

is he? Christ he was useless when we played him last season. I just think mark robins would get the best out of him. Broken football again… mind you we do live in a world where Harry maguire was 80million quid. And someone paid it

skyblueelephant76

is he? Christ he was useless when we played him last season. I just think mark robins would get the best out of him. Broken football again… mind you we do live in a world where Harry maguire was 80million quid. And someone paid it
If Watford had got promoted last season they had an obligation to buy him for £15m

Telfer85

I’d really like us to get Tom Cannon in on loan, he did class at Preston last season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Him and simms would already have that understanding as well so would be an exciting prospect. A lot of clubs will be in for him tho so we’d do well to get him.

long way home

Id be happy if any or a few of these were on the Robins go get um list...

Potential perm- McNally, Panzo, Creswell, Willock and Cannon

Potential loans- C Bradley, F Burns, Humphreys, Cuffy, C Patino, H Vale, B Doak, Emeran, J Hugill, M Burstow and O Hutchinson.

Cant see it but it would be good to get 1 or 2 more in by Saturday.

Sky Blue Harry H

Id be happy if any or a few of these were on the Robins go get um list...

Potential perm- McNally, Panzo, Creswell, Willock and Cannon

Potential loans- C Bradley, F Burns, Humphreys, Cuffy, C Patino, H Vale, B Doak, Emeran, J Hugill, M Burstow and O Hutchinson.

Cant see it but it would be good to get 1 or 2 more in by Saturday.

Wasn't Cresswell talking to Wolves? I still wouldn't mind looking at Kipre from the Baggies.

Didn't Hugill move to Rotherham last season - why would they want to loan him to us? Patino's form fell off a cliff at Blackpool last season (I know they don't have cliffs at Blackpool!)

slowpoke

Wasn't he playing regularly for Brighton the second half of last season?
Yes he did at the back end of the season, I think due to injuries to a couple of their strikers but with a full squad and they have just splashed out on Joao Pedro and also got the very good youngster Evan Ferguson he might be pushed down the pecking order a bit. I’m sure they have been linked to another foreign striker too. It’s the type of loan I’d hope for rather than a youngster.

Terry_dactyl

Yes he did at the back end of the season, I think due to injuries to a couple of their strikers but with a full squad and they have just splashed out on Joao Pedro and also got the very good youngster Evan Ferguson he might be pushed down the pecking order a bit. I’m sure They were linked to another foreign striker too. It’s the type of loan I’d hope for rather than a youngster.
That Ferguson looks class, from the little I’ve seen of him.

Users who are viewing this thread