Transfer targets (10 Viewers)

ProfessorbyGrace

I don’t see why he keeps flipping identities
Downton Abbey Yes GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

Tea & Busquets

Ignacio Pusseto, Argentine forward that has played most notably for Udinese and has just been released by Watford. Could be a decent signing for that versatile striker role that were after. Wages and agreed playtime could be an issue tho.

skybluegod

Ignacio Pusseto, Argentine forward that has played most notably for Udinese and has just been released by Watford. Could be a decent signing for that versatile striker role that were after. Wages and agreed playtime could be an issue tho.

52 appearances since 2020? And his returns aren't good. Released by a team that we are aiming to be higher than... Not great reading on paper.

Martw

No idea. Only thing I can think is there may have ben a change of tack with the Hamer money? Either way I'm going to look a tit now. Bring back GIMOC
Wouldn’t worry , I guess Football transfers are a very volatile business and that behind the scenes many more fall through than happen.

long way home

I think we are prepared to walk away from the table in both incomings and outgoings which makes it harder to get things across the line. We have a price we wil pay and a price that we want, and it doesn't seem to have much in the way flexibility.

Patience is key with Doug by the looks of it, which must drive Robins up the wall at some points. But if this is the new model which has brought in young talent on long term deals then we must trust in the process. And hope Robins is happy knowing the standard of player coming in is worth the wait.

Calista

I think we are prepared to walk away from the table in both incomings and outgoings which makes it harder to get things across the line. We have a price we wil pay and a price that we want, and it doesn't seem to have much in the way flexibility.

Patience is key with Doug by the looks of it, which must drive Robins up the wall at some points. But if this is the new model which has brought in young talent on long term deals then we must trust in the process. And hope Robins is happy knowing the standard of player coming in is worth the wait.
There's no area of the team where we are struggling to put out a strong combination at the moment. We may be shopping to add more quality and depth, but we aren't in the position of having to make desperate signings. It's a good position to be in.

skybluecam

There's no area of the team where we are struggling to put out a strong combination at the moment. We may be shopping to add more quality and depth, but we aren't in the position of having to make desperate signings. It's a good position to be in.

Central midfield. We got away with it on Saturday but will get exposed if we don’t bring in a technical player who can play through the lines like Gus did. Eccles is a good squad player but not good enough to start if we want to achieve promotion.

procdoc

Central midfield. We got away with it on Saturday but will get exposed if we don’t bring in a technical player who can play through the lines like Gus did. Eccles is a good squad player but not good enough to start if we want to achieve promotion.
Absolute horseshit. Eccles is more than good enough to start games for us. He’s just an easy target for the moronic section of our fanbase, who wouldn’t know a good footballer from a bad footballer as they are clueless

Users who are viewing this thread