Transfer targets (7 Viewers)

Hobo

He may be able to go both ways but I think he is predominantly a right sided player and weak defensively at the moment. I might be wrong but can't see them relying on him as cover for LWB.

ceetee

This has been on the cards for days unfortunately, club could still pull it out the bag but every hour goes by it looks worse, the lack of activity since Hamer left is worrying.

Either King is not releasing the funds from the Hamer sale or the club really were unprepared for his departure.
.....or they can't find anyone who is worth the fee demanded

.... or there is someone incoming but we don't know about it

... or the players that were identified aren't available

.. or you're just determined to be pessimistic

Matt smith

I think where Saka is more likely to be used if we are chasing a game is as a third attacker. Could see us going 4-3-3 for say last 15 minutes.
I don’t really know why we’ve signed him to be honest

dunno where he fits in

Not saying he’s bad at all btw

Hobo

Jon Jo Shelvey surely is not of interest is he..

Ill get my tin hat on now.

Always rated him. Not sure if he has a bit of an attitude problem though and difficult to manage. Something has held him back and it is not energy levels or skills?

fernandopartridge

I mean he’s spent most of his career in the top flight. 278 appearances, 23 goals and has played 6 times for England so he’s clearly not shite. What a ridiculously clueless thing to say
He's in decline and is shite now, his number of top flight appearances are meaningless. He's not even close to the type of player we need anyway.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

mmttww

What's Brannagan like? Stats tell me he:

- gets goals
- likes yellow cards
- plays most games
- is probs Scouse

Is he their captain? Does he create much?

Might be a Kelly replacement or upgrade.

procdoc

He's in decline and is shite now, his number of top flight appearances are meaningless. He's not even close to the type of player we need anyway.

You didn’t say that, you said he was shite so nice deflection. He’s always been a good player. His days in the premier league might be numbered but he’d still offer a lot in the championship. We aren’t signing him anyway, pointless argument

Matt smith

What's Brannagan like? Stats tell me he:

- gets goals
- likes yellow cards
- plays most games
- is probs Scouse

Is he their captain? Does he create much?

Might be a Kelly replacement or upgrade.
Just can see us going for someone like him dunno why

long way home

Always rated him. Not sure if he has a bit of an attitude problem though and difficult to manage. Something has held him back and it is not energy levels or skills?

Yeah he i think has had a few attitude issues throughout his career and that seems to have turned up again at Forest, has been told to go at Forest. Cant see it being him, but the way the club is at the minute who knows.

fernandopartridge

You didn’t say that, you said he was shite so nice deflection. He’s always been a good player. His days in the premier league might be numbered but he’d still offer a lot in the championship. We aren’t signing him anyway, pointless argument
He is shite now like I said

procdoc

Yeah he i think has had a few attitude issues throughout his career and that seems to have turned up again at Forest, has been told to go at Forest. Cant see it being him, but the way the club is at the minute who knows.
What do you mean by ‘the way the club is at the minute’? We are hardly in crisis 😂

Brighton Sky Blue

It started with Panzo at Wembley

Then it might have been Kitching

Then it might have been Sutalo

It ended with Panzo in front of the fixed window

procdoc

For discussion-

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

Users who are viewing this thread