Vincelot joins Bradford (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
By "Vincelot wanted to leave" Mowbray could easily mean that Vincelot was told about a deal and said "okay". It doesn't mean that he went to TM's office and demanded a move.
Mowbray mentioning the wanting to leave and doubling his wages part is classic PR and damage limitation. Instantly puts the onus on Vincelot rather than himself and the club.
I don't think Mowbray would get any blame though would he?

covmark

WTF! yet a few of you(You know who you are) said money from the Maddison sale has/is going into the running of the Club You try to be "Billy big bollocks know it alls" but know fuck all when the truth be known.
What the fuck does it matter to you anyway. You boycott matches ffs.
Bit ironic to whinge about the club not spending money on new players, or selling players when you refuse to give the club money by boycotting games.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

SBT

So you think TM said ''the Maddison money has gone to her'' ?

I have my doubts that it's a direct quote, but I wouldn't be in the slightest bit surprised if he said something along those lines.

Alternatively, the fan in question just outright lied. Depends which you think is more likely.

Sky Blue Kid

Bit ironic to whinge about the club not spending money on new players, or selling players when you refuse to give the club money by boycotting games.

What the FUCK has it got to do with you Nomark? what I do/don't do. It's the lies and deceit that's pissing me off keep up sunshine, you never know, you just might make a useful, intelligent post one day. Keep smiling.

Colesy55

Vincelot is an average league one player who in my opinion had a poor second half of last season !! I would back Mowbray to find a better replacement before we kick off at swindon two weeks today !!

covmark

What the FUCK has it got to do with you Nomark? what I do/don't do. It's the lies and deceit that's pissing me off keep up sunshine, you never know, you just might make a useful, intelligent post one day. Keep smiling.
You keep on with the irony. I don't think you can comment on other people's intelligence.
You ask what it's got to do with me. Well this is a forum you thick idiot. You do know what forums are about don't you?

You constantly whinge and moan about the selling of players another lack of incoming signings. Yet you refuse to go to any matches. Ridiculous.
Your own personal live stream doesn't count by the way.

Samo

What it's got to do with him is that he has noticed your hypocrisy... You refuse to give the club your money and then complain that they won't invest!

Nick

Administrator
Vincelot is an average league one player who in my opinion had a poor second half of last season !! I would back Mowbray to find a better replacement before we kick off at swindon two weeks today !!
That's the thing, if we haven't by the day before transfer deadline then start to panic as we are stuffed until January

Captain Dart

Good old SISU PR tactic, 2 contradictory sources of information.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I think I'll wait to see what's in the accounts rather than someone's tweet paraphrasing Mowbray. I think someone said on here that club had to take a short term loan to sort out cash flow issues, if that's what thr maddison money paid back then that is still part of running the club/covering operating costs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Even I can see this is all bullshit from the club, first we were told from Waggot last season that to sustain our budget we needed 11,000 attendance. Then we are performing above that average so the club backtrack and say oh wait we actually need a 14k average. Then Maddison is sold for a large fee and we've barely seen a penny of it in terms of adding to the squad and be told its gone into operating costs/wages, so are we saying that despite being told we needed 11,000 to sustain our budget we were actually operating 1-2 millions pounds over budget which the Maddison sale has covered?

Sky Blue Kid

What it's got to do with him is that he has noticed your hypocrisy... You refuse to give the club your money and then complain that they won't invest!
The Football Club has had over 40 years of my money in ST's and pay on the gate at HR and the Ricoh.... Yes you're right,"Some hypocrisy" there 'eh Samo? ;)

ajsccfc

Surprised by this. Vincelot was one of the players of the season for the first half but then in the second seemed to give the ball away too often and too dangerously. We're at least 3-4 first team players short of me being comfortable with this sale though.

Ashdown

OldSkyBlue58 put up his loose financial analogy of things according to how ticket sales may transpire over the season and the relation to budget. Selling one of our better players for a paltry £75,000 or whatever to a supposed rival is hardly good business when he now has to be replaced at such a late stage in pre season doesn't seem to fit with that.
Lets be honest, they've promoted a few kids who I doubt are really ready, re-signed a couple of last years bit part and ineffective players and will take a few more frees if and when.
It's same old SISU, cut costs once again to the bone, hope Mowbray can find another couple of gems like last year and after that just blame FFP for all the failings and demise............in the meantime full steam ahead on the court front, management charges and any other fiddles they can pull through clever accountants.
Fuck 'em, it's pointless pretending it's any better than that !

Nick

Administrator
Surprised by this. Vincelot was one of the players of the season for the first half but then in the second seemed to give the ball away too often and too dangerously. We're at least 3-4 first team players short of me being comfortable with this sale though.
Need to hope Mowbray is the master of last minute dealing like he is in eBay sniping

Samo

The Football Club has had over 40 years of my money in ST's and pay on the gate at HR and the Ricoh.... Yes you're right,"Some hypocrisy" there 'eh Samo? ;)

I'm pretty sure they don't have all that money you spent any more SBK... Somebody else mis-spent that years ago.

stupot07

Even I can see this is all bullshit from the club, first we were told from Waggot last season that to sustain our budget we needed 11,000 attendance. Then we are performing above that average so the club backtrack and say oh wait we actually need a 14k average. Then Maddison is sold for a large fee and we've barely seen a penny of it in terms of adding to the squad and be told its gone into operating costs/wages, so are we saying that despite being told we needed 11,000 to sustain our budget we were actually operating 1-2 millions pounds over budget which the Maddison sale has covered?
All I'm saying is we need to see the accounts, we don't even know how much maddison actually went for, or what the income/costs were in comparison to the previous year in which we incurred c£2m losses.

Nick

Administrator
All I'm saying is we need to see the accounts, we don't even know how much maddison actually went for, or what the income/costs were in comparison to the previous year in which we incurred c£2m losses.

And how much of the fee has been seen

Sky Blue Kid

Are you in Newport watching the game Nomark?

italiahorse

That's hardly a shock is it? Was made clear in the accounts.

FFS .... can they do no wrong with you ?
You seem to justify their every backward move.
This appears to be a forced sale with no guaranteed replacement in place.
SISU are just keeping us ticking over.

What's the point of a pre season when half the team is missing?

Another long season and wasted money coming up ?
(Yes I have a hat, and plenty of tomato sauce)

Nick

Administrator

surely we can get angry if at the start of the season we have no replacement? I'd guess he is either going with a different formation and will use a player that fits it or replace him by then

Sky Blue Kid

So why the fuck are you saying as fact that Maddison money has gone into running costs of the Club... Make your fucking mind up mate!

Samo

Forced sale? Must you just make up shit?

stupot07

So why the fuck are you saying as fact that Maddison money has gone into running costs of the Club... Make your fucking mind up mate!
No ones saying it is fact. The evidence from the accounts from previous player sales suggests it would be going towards operating costs (which include servicing debts). You're the one who keeps suggesting that its fact that it is all getting taken out by sisu.

Users who are viewing this thread