What is the one food you could eat every day for the rest of your life (1 Viewer)

Otis

From where? Haven't heard of that. Is it a McDonald's? Burger King?

Sent from my LG-D405 using Tapatalk

Otis

Think the thing with pizza that makes it so special is that the textures within it are spot on. You get the crispiness, the right consistency of chewiness, you have the moisture from the tomato and cheese and when you bite into it you get a lovely combination of flavours in one go.

Also helps that I adore basil and oregano.:)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Can I just say that I absolutely CAN'T STAND BLOODY PIZZAS!! :drool:
I wouldn't eat any food every day - soon get bored with it. But I suppose if I had a favourite food, it would be chocolate! Mmmmmm!

Nathccfc

How about a burger pizza?
5b20297ebe9cf0f74e3c185e6a172841.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

lifeskyblue

Can't see the attraction of pizza if I'm honest. A nice piece of steak on the other hand...with an egg one day, chips the next....oh and an occasional salad with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

Genuine Italian pizza is ok. These pizza chains just serve up heavily salted massed produce gunk.

Otis

I've changed my mind.

My favourite food is now heavily salted mass-produced gunk.

Grendel

I've changed my mind.

My favourite food is now heavily salted mass-produced gunk.

I guess you'd call in pizza American style. Those Pizza Hut things are like fried bread tons of cheese and salt. I once sat with someone who are some meat monstrosity on his own - must have been is saturated fat intake for a whole week,

wingy

Can I just say that I absolutely CAN'T STAND BLOODY PIZZAS!! :drool:
I wouldn't eat any food every day - soon get bored with it. But I suppose if I had a favourite food, it would be chocolate! Mmmmmm!
I'm with HH. here
I will eat a pizza out of convenience
Purely due to it being a ten minute affair
when I'm doing stupid hours like now
but I certainly wouldn't coff up £20 + to have one delivered or go to a chain for one (Unless with kids)
Maximum spend £2 from Aldi or Asda.:-(

Users who are viewing this thread