What is the one food you could eat every day for the rest of your life (1 Viewer)

Otis

And she is absolutely correct. It's really "Buy one, get another one you don't need".
But you do need it if you love pizza.

Both my daughter and I, if we have a Dominos pizza one day, the next day we want .......

Pizza.

Pointless if you don't want it, but we most certainly do.

Wouldn't say she was correct at all, and if I felt like her I would get the two pizzas and give one to some homeless perosn on the street begging rather than not collect it.

Terry Gibson's perm

But you do need it if you love pizza.

Both my daughter and I, if we have a Dominos pizza one day, the next day we want .......

Pizza.

Pointless if you don't want it, but we most certainly do.

Wouldn't say she was correct at all, and if I felt like her I would get the two pizzas and give one to some homeless perosn on the street begging rather than not collect it.

The homeless person would probably moan and ask for some garlic Bread as well or say they don't like that flavour:)

Otis

Right, well as a slight side step, is there any chocolate bar they haven't done yet that any of you would like to see?

It seems to be all quite stale these days in invention and though they are always bringing out new bars they always seem to be a variant of the same thing (nut, caramel, biscuit).

Surely there must be something out there we haven't seen yet.

When was the last truly great new bar introduced?

LastGarrison

Apparently having a pizza oven in your back garden is the latest must have. My favourite would have to be nasi goreng, an Indonesian fried rice dish.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Good choice Sir! Especially with an ice cold Bintang......

I'm sure this is the point where I regale you with my stories of travelling around Indonesia...........but I won't bore you!

Otis

I'm sure this is the point where I regale you with my stories of travelling around Indonesia...........but I won't bore you!
Oh do, do!!

I am going out now and won't be back for weeks. :)

Covstu

I love Pizza but would have to go for a curry anyday!!

Or if I was keeping it simple a good ol Bacon sarnie!

Astute

Right, well as a slight side step, is there any chocolate bar they haven't done yet that any of you would like to see?

It seems to be all quite stale these days in invention and though they are always bringing out new bars they always seem to be a variant of the same thing (nut, caramel, biscuit).

A lot won't have seen it Scottish style. Deep fried pizza washed down with a deep fried Mars bar.

Monners

A lot won't have seen it Scottish style. Deep fried pizza washed down with a deep fried Mars bar.
I have had the misfortune to witness this in a chippy in Corby (large Scottish population) - closely followed by the chicken and mushroom pie that I ordered. Grim is not the word!

Otis

They don't seriously deep fry pizzas do they? I have heard of the Mars bars thing for sure but ...... I am hoping you are on the wind up about the pizzas.

:)

Monners

They don't seriously deep fry pizzas do they? I have heard of the Mars bars thing.

I am hoping you are on the wind up about the pizzas.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk
No word of a like. It was a few years back, but I recall that you had to ask for them not to deep fry - and this applied to everything! I was too slow to say no re my pie!

Otis

No word of a like. It was a few years back, but I recall that you had to ask for them not to deep fry - and this applied to everything! I was too slow to say no re my pie!
Maybe we are wrong about the Scots being mean. Maybe it is just that their chubby fingers are so fat they are unable to open their wallets.

Astute

They don't seriously deep fry pizzas do they? I have heard of the Mars bars thing for sure but ...... I am hoping you are on the wind up about the pizzas.

I am lucky as I normally don't like pizza. But deep fried Mars bar is quite nice. Have been told that the pizza is nice. Up in Glasgow next weekend visiting eldest lad and his family. Will try one and let you know.

ovduk78

Everything goes in the fryer. Whatever you order whether it is a pie, fish, pizza, chicken etc is fried which is why I never have a pie and chips up here. On my rare visits down to the midlands I look forward to a decent pie & chips, in fact when I came down last year I managed it 3 days running!!!

As for foods I would eat every day it would have to be cheese and not the fake cheese flavoured shit they put on pizza

dutchman

Two of my ancestors were born in Indonesia (it was a Dutch colony at the time) and my grandmother was brought up there but I still prefer fish & chips!

King of the Lesbians

Seeing as there are a lot of pizza lovers on here I thought I'd share something that has been doing my nut for ages.
Back in the 90's I seem to remember having a fruit pizza.
Normal pizza except topped with pineapple, peach, cherry & apple I think.
Anybody else remember anything like this or is my mind fucking with me?

Otis

Seeing as there are a lot of pizza lovers on here I thought I'd share something that has been doing my nut for ages.
Back in the 90's I seem to remember having a fruit pizza.
Normal pizza except topped with pineapple, peach, cherry & apple I think.
Anybody else remember anything like this or is my mind fucking with me?
It's your mind.

They do, do chocolate pizzas now though.

wingy

Aztec!!

Kneeza

Curry. Indian, Thai, Nepalese. Curry.

If I ever fancy a pizza it'll always be from Ponchinello in Hinckley. Bloody marvellous. Family-run, been there for donkey's years, and for good reason. (And probably half the price of the 'chain' shit).

skybluedan

Apparently having a pizza oven in your back garden is the latest must have. My favourite would have to be nasi goreng, an Indonesian fried rice dish.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Your right mate one of my pals has just had one made at the cost of 3 grand for his back garden
If you have a gas bbq then one of the best inventions for pizza. Is the bakerstone pizza oven box ,make your own from scratch thin as you like in 4 minutes amazing

skybluedan

And the really strong home made pickle onions the butchers used to sell at xmas

skybluedan

But if it had to be one it would be the Ganga flapjack , would eat them day and night

Sky_Blue_Daz

Woman I used to work with used to eat raw sausages, I don't mean chorizo or anything like that I mean raw walls sausages

skybluedan

Can you still get them little white chocolate fish and chips? Used to love them

Users who are viewing this thread