Whoops (1 Viewer)

Briles

Dean Austin’s message to robins ahead of Watford been leaked.

IMG_1170.png

Last edited:

ccfc1234

Surely this is a wind up. Robnins/Austin would have had to have his phone out let someone take a picture and that person share it! Not probable but if so who?

Covkid1968#

Very strange!!! Really hope it’s not true

Covkid1968#

Very strange!!! Really hope it’s not true
Pretty clear it’s fake having read it

What’s happened to me… I’m fecking talking to myself now!!

David O'Day

Pretty careless from Dean Austin this. You can be sure this will find its way to the Watford dressing room and will fire them up for Saturday.

Not sure what legal action can be taken here?
Privacy laws, if you had readd the article you'd know about it.

shepardo01

Pretty careless from Dean Austin this. You can be sure this will find its way to the Watford dressing room and will fire them up for Saturday.

Not sure what legal action can be taken here?
Yes. He should know that this is information that should be "looked after" and not be open to viewing. On him this one. He should be more careful. If I were MR I'd be fuming!

edgy

They are talking about a sub wanting to run at 8.30pm ? So before half time?

shepardo01

.....I've been in changing rooms where newspaper articles and managers comments have been used as fuel before games and it has had a galvanising effect on the players and staff. (Granted at lower levels)
Watford will certainly know about this set of messages.

David O'Day

.....I've been in changing rooms where newspaper articles and managers comments have been used as fuel before games and it has had a galvanising effect on the players and staff. (Granted at lower levels)
Watford will certainly know about this set of messages.
it will have absolutely fuck all to do with the result on Saturday. Chill your tits

Viktor17

Let’s be honest. This will Have no bearing result. Those players have downed tools for manager for weeks/months now. Do you think they really give a shit about couple of WA messages stating the obvious.

again this game is down to our intent / being on front foot and imposing ourselves, do that, we win.

Ccfcisparks

Well I agree with you all: Its going to be 3-0

Sema (30')
Hoedt (65')
Fired up Watford after someone talked shit about them (90+2')

It will have absolutely no impact on the game what so ever.

AOM

You can have read ticks turned off.

I think everyone's missing the fact that Robins is definitely a landline with a 3310 switched off to save the battery kinda man 🤷‍♂️🤣

Get's his messages sent out early and then sits back on battery saving mode to invite incoming message pressure

Users who are viewing this thread