Whoops (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

He didn't, the person who posted them online did.

Not true.

It becomes public once a member of the public sees it.

bigfatronssba

But not photographed /recorded?

The camera has just evidenced it.

If the person in question hadn’t photographed it, and instead just wrote on twitter what it said, would that have been any different?

SleepyGinger

I know people are saying it won’t have any affect on the game but they are talking about exploiting the space left by the attackers not tracking back. I imagine this will affect how they set up now. Nothing we can do now but it’s not ideal. Be interesting to see what Robins says about it all.

MatthewWallis

Don’t really see the big deal with it all. Nothing that was said was even bad. The only slight thing wrong is someone having their font at size 100

mmttww

someone having their font at size 100

Cat Glasses GIF

Briles

I'm calling it...

Deliberate double bluff. MR and DA playing 4D chess here. Plant the story. Throw Watford off. Genius.

absolutely. Hoedt to be benched as a result which ronins secretly wanted. It’s absolutely genius

Flying Fokker

The camera has just evidenced it.

If the person in question hadn’t photographed it, and instead just wrote on twitter what it said, would that have been any different?
The person that took the photo deserves some come.back. Clear intention to pry and record personal data. The city employee that sent the message needs to get his act together.

The club seems to be weak on data protection and confidentiality. They do of course ‘leak’ info themselves.

Skyblue Bangkok

Good
The person that took the photo deserves some come.back. Clear intention to pry and record personal data. The city employee that sent the message needs to get his act together.

The club seems to be weak on data protection and confidentiality. They do of course ‘leak’ info themselves.
Luck in trying to get legal action on that .

Speedies_Chips

What personal data do you see there??

Flying Fokker

Having been on about a billion GDPR courses the fact it is linked to an name that makes it possible to identify the person makes it private data.
Speedies_chips needs to go on one of those courses. It’s fairly straightforward stuff. Even numbers / nicknames are data. Pictures may be or inference to who they concern is all relevant.

bigfatronssba

Looking at something on display in public is not prying.

Johnnythespider

Has anyone on here got the blue ticks switched off on their WhatsApp messages? Just seems a bit odd to me

Seaside-Skyblue

Has anyone on here got the blue ticks switched off on their WhatsApp messages? Just seems a bit odd to me
I don't now but I've done it in the past...I used to feel pressured into responding to people within a certain timeframe, particularly knowing they knew I had seen the message. Turning it off while I had that mindset was actually quite a relief.

Sent from my SM-A346B using Tapatalk

wingy

We've been trolled by the club IMO as a reward for all the speculation referred to by the management recently,a proper taste of it!

Users who are viewing this thread