Whoops (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

I think it's fake! And used to fire up the opposition at a time they are really feeling low 🤔 perhaps Ismael Vallarian has run out of ideas on the grass.
Youtube Fashion GIF

Otis

I know some have said it makes no difference, but I have heard documented, where managers and players have said stuff like this HAS motivated them in the past.

It certainly would me. If someone said I was crap, I would be determined to prove them wrong. In the words of David Bowie "Just for one day."

Obviously there has been many worse instances and stuff that's ended up being posted on dressing room walls.

But still, it's sloppy at best and why ever give the opposition any reason at all to get fired up. Probably won't work at all, but never give them a reason to be.

skyblueelephant76

I know some have said it makes no difference, but I have heard documented, where managers and players have said stuff like this HAS motivated them in the past.

It certainly would me. If someone said I was crap, I would be determined to prove them wrong. In the words of David Bowie "Just for one day."

Obviously there has been many worse instances and stuff that's ended up being posted on dressing room walls.

But still, it's sloppy at best and why ever give the opposition any reason at all to get fired up. Probably won't work at all, but never give them a reason to be.
Their own fans have been telling them they're crap for months and that hasn't motivated them to prove a point yet

Otis

Their own fans have been telling them they're crap for months and that hasn't motivated them to prove a point yet
No, I agree, but coming out like this and in a public domain, is a little different I think. This has obviously hit the news

Anyway, we will see. Let's see if there is any reaction on Saturday

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Rubbish - I bet managers up and down the country say similar week in week out

Fuck knows what Maidstone and WBA technical staff were saying about us if they come to our game against PNE

Probably saying what we were all saying, " shit on the day"

Skyblue_LDN

If real, whilst a tad careless, they just need to own it and hope we turn up on Saturday night. No point waffling about privacy if you’ve been careless and unprofessional whilst in a professional setting. It’s not like someone’s hacked his private emails or anything.

Happy_Martian

Can't believe that Austin would be that unprofessional, he'd leave his phone open and his messages in a font large enough to be read a couple of rows back. Especially if he's there on scouting business, he'd keep his observations limited to those who need to see them.

Someone on Twitter said that they saw Robins on the Sky broadcast. Don't know if this is true but if so, why did Austin need to message Robins about the game when he'd be next to him in the stand ?

I have WhatsApp and there are some serious irregularities about how that screen compares to mine.

And if it's in an area for Scouts (the floor looks wood and carpet, more Pub Landlord than Football Aficionado), how is a Watford fan in there ?

And for those interested parties, why was Austin messaging an American sports agent as well as Robins about Watford ?

So many authenticity questions about the pics, I can only presume they're faked. And with the expected Internet uproar, Austin is looking at defamation action as the entire situation puts his position in jeopardy with DK.

And this after the Milan "Salute" pic at Millwall, can't help but think some fans and parts of the media enjoying creating drama about us.

covcity4life

If I'm honest i just don't like the thought of robins writing off a professional footballer as horrific. Feel like he's so smart he never takes a single thing for granted when assessing risks. Also don't want him to be mean like our fans are to players lol

Hope it's fake but also not super serious granted

Tommo1993

Feels too unprofessional to be real. Regardless of whether it is or not, it sort of feels like we’ve had our pants down.

Austin needs to wise up with his phone, who leaves that information open for people to see? The person who took the pic needs two footing, the fucking creep.

bigfatronssba

What a load of shite

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Not really.

That’s the law.

You’re filmed by hundreds of CCTV cameras in a stadium. Do you think you have the right to sue the club because of that?

fernandopartridge

Not really.

That’s the law.

You’re filmed by hundreds of CCTV cameras in a stadium. Do you think you have the right to sue the club because of that?
What's CCTV for the purpose of crime prevention got to do with reading somebody's private messages over their shoulder?

bigfatronssba

What's CCTV for the purpose of crime prevention got to do with reading somebody's private messages over their shoulder?

The same laws that allow CCTV also allow TV cameras, Polaroids, and mobile phones.

Do you think the privacy of the Wednesday fan doing monkey gestures was violated?

bigfatronssba

Or you’d just hold the phone closer to yourself, in a less revealing position. Like every other normal, sensible person.

Agreed. That is what Austin should’ve done. Make his own privacy

bigfatronssba

Users who are viewing this thread