whos not marching (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

i wont be marching, but will be at the game on saturday
i have a season ticket, and i do not want sisu at my club, but at the same time people who have not spent the same money are suggesting i forego mine

Well if the march organisers give me back £15, then i will march with them - but if not why should i

Terry Gibson's perm

I am not likely to march on Saturday as I doubt I will get time, I intend to go into the ground as I don't think not going in will get rid of Sisu but good luck to everybody that is.

olderskyblue

Not me this time. Not good timing. But will be going to the game.

Cavan O'Doherty

i have a season ticket, and i do not want sisu at my club, but at the same time people who have not spent the same money are suggesting i forego mine

Well if the march organisers give me back £15, then i will march with them - but if not why should i
Why not join the march and go in the game after?

Grendel

I'll be down the pub then get to the game at kick off time.

olderskyblue

Why not march to the game and go in then? You don't need to boycott but at least show your dissatisfaction.

Because I have a guy with me who struggles to walk...car park B to his seat is damned hard work for him, but thanks for asking....

Lord_Nampil

id like to march but i park nearly 1 and half miles away from the start of the march, it would take me roughly 25 minutes to get to the march, as i dont get to game untill around 2 there is no way i could make it on time.... its a shame as the unity part is important to me and the march is one that shows that! I will be watching the lads on saturday as thats what i have paid my money for!

olderskyblue

The march is at 2pm, the game is at 3pm, whats your point?

Well, I guess I don't really have to explain, you should have considered maybe from my post that there is a good reason, especially as I've done the marches before, attended trust meetings, hell, I even organised a fund raising event for the trust a few years ago.

You should just hope that you don't get a life threatening disease that makes walking very painful, where 50m seems like doing half a marathon.

Or, just take my word for it without the inquisition eh?

skybluebeduff

Well, I guess I don't really have to explain, you should have considered maybe from my post that there is a good reason, especially as I've done the marches before, attended trust meetings, hell, I even organised a fund raising event for the trust a few years ago.

You should just hope that you don't get a life threatening disease that makes walking very painful, where 50m seems like doing half a marathon.

Don't mean to be an arse but If I was on about you I would of quoted you! I asked the OP what his point was? Why would the organisers pay £15 back to someone for something that starts one hour before kick off.

And i'm sorry to hear about your illness, that's awful.

Cavan O'Doherty

I understand people have their legitimate reasons like your one but what gets me is the people who have no reason not to go the march. Personally I'm boycotting but that's a personal decision to make but at least go to the march if you can

olderskyblue

Don't mean to be an arse but If I was on about you I would of quoted you! I asked the OP what his point was? Why would the organisers pay £15 back to someone for something that starts one hour before kick off.

And i'm sorry to hear about your illness, that's awful.

Ah, ok. My apologies. i misunderstood..

It's not my illness, it's my mate who comes with me to the game.

olderskyblue

Bless, even a life threatening illness isn't stopping him attending games, that is worthy of a knighthood.

We both started going to games mid sixties. Tough habit to break :)

stupot07

Going to the game but not marching. We park at the Ricoh because my grandad can't walk far, also will have my 5 year old and dont feel it would be suitable for him.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bruce the Boot

Dont ever question solidarity . Should change your name to Tight Arse .

ccfcway

8,000 attending, some will march, some won't.

It wont have the same impact as the pigs, but will have more impact than doing nothing.

Good luck all, if I could be there, I would be part of the march

skybluesam66

Dont ever question solidarity . Should change your name to Tight Arse .
tight arse - think not, I probably spend 1000 a year following city - a lot less than some, but a lot more than some of the campaign leaders/ mouthpieces on here, it is not about my £15, it is more about some of them, who as long as i can remember were not going again until Strachan left/ Reid left/ Mcallister left/ Sisu left etc etc

Cranfield Sky Blue

All who are able should come

I am able.. and I do come.. sometimes the wife joins in.

But that is only your opinion about this protest... I live 50 odd miles away and some of my mates who do not support our club wanted to celebrate my birthday with me! So we will drink some beers and watch the game and still not want SISU to own the club, but cannot find an alternative owner.

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread