whos not marching (3 Viewers)

sky_blue_up_north

I can see it all getting very ugly, won't be marching or going to the game

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I ll join the march at the Cherry Tree as thats where I park.
I genuinely think its pointless and disagree with the boycott. I can nt see it making any difference as Sisu will be here until the legals are over.
I ll be going to the game after the march.
We should be getting more into the ground instead of staying away.
pusb.
(Yes I did the previous march, no I did nr go to Sixfields ,yes Im a member of the SBT)
Very good as has been said go in or stay out it's up to the individual

Nick

Administrator
eh?
boycotters are still cov fans right? they would be happy with a win.( protest done, message sent. 3pts) is better than (protest done.message sent. lost again. anger and frustrations continue after 5pm) etc

I am hoping the boycotters miss loads of city goals to be honest. :)

ajsccfc

The marches from Gosford Green to Broadgate were in good spirits from what I remember with anger aimed in the right direction, hopefully it'll be the same kind of thing.

pw362

Last boycott at the Southampton FA cup game in 2012 30 odd fans were at Jimmy's statue for the whole game. How many are expected to do that this time?

Joy Division

I agree it probably wont achieve anything, but there is a point to showing people that as fans we are tired of getting fucked over by these lot. Its a natural human reaction to protest against bullies, that's what they are.

My dad protested against Thatcher throughout 80's, he was fucked over by her lot, I marched against the invasion of Afghanistan and the Iraq war in London and all the Tory austerity. We knew and know it wouldn't achieve anything but its just a way of showing people that we are tired of this shit, and we aren't happy to accept the decisions that have been imposed on us.

By all means fans should have to choice to either protest or not, but the power of people can be amazing sometimes.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

eh?
boycotters are still cov fans right? they would be happy with a win.( protest done, message sent. 3pts) is better than (protest done.message sent. lost again. anger and frustrations continue after 5pm) etc
If city lost both sets would be unhappy why would frustrations and why would frustrations continue after 5pm. The march isn't against the fans or the boycott

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

ajsccfc

It feels like the vast majority are determined to make sure nothing gets out of hand, so while you can't avoid one or two angry voices they won't be heard too loudly.

Ashdown

Why would/should it get ugly ? I really hope it is well attended and makes some sort of impact. Some sort of visual display like a large release of black balloons would have made for some good photo shots and be relatively inexpensive. Some fans are so fickle though and I guess a couple more wins on the board and things will go quiet again and SISU will move on by a couple more weeks nearer to their real objectives. When is the next court case by the way ?

Nick

Administrator
What a wanky thing to say from SISU's defender in chief !

Not really, common sense says any city fan should hope we score lots of goals every game. Which is how it was meant.

Would be very strange if people were hoping we didn't, wouldn't it?

The Gentleman

Just the game for the three of us. I'm not marching with Steve Brown.

Genuine question Torch to you and others who also use Steve Brown as a reason not to go.

Did you ever go to and watch CCFC when Marlon King played? You know, the same Marlon King with a string of convictions including sexual assault and physical assault against women

coop

Not doing either going on a golf trip all weekend but don't think boycotting a league game will make any difference. March in numbers yes.

Ashdown

You would also hope that fans who refuse to protest wouldn't wish anything negative on those who do ? Because as usual you covered yourself well there didn't you ? I'd prefer it if all the goals came when all the fans could celebrate them !

the rumpo kid

i wont be marching, but will be at the game on saturday
i have a season ticket, and i do not want sisu at my club, but at the same time people who have not spent the same money are suggesting i forego mine

Well if the march organisers give me back £15, then i will march with them - but if not why should i
I have said on another thread that people are entitled to do as they please , go to the game, boycott, march, or go to the pub, but this post is absolutely typical of the " I want change" but not prepared to do anything themselves, but to let ours do it for them. I guess its a reflection on the FUCK YOU I'LL DO WHAT I WANT society we live in . why should you !

Nick

Administrator
You would also hope that fans who refuse to protest wouldn't wish anything negative on those who do ? Because as usual you covered yourself well there didn't you ? I'd prefer it if all the goals came when all the fans could celebrate them !

Who has wished anything negative on them? I hope we score lots of goals the same as I hope that every game whether I am there or not.

Unless you mean the negative things I have said like "fair play to them" and "i hope nobody from either going in or the boycott causes trouble" or the "to be fair to moz and iamtara they have told people to respect others decisions" type posts?

Still, keep trying to have digs. I didn't need to cover myself, you just show yourself up again.

CCFC88

Genuine question Torch to you and others who also use Steve Brown as a reason not to go.

Did you ever go to and watch CCFC when Marlon King played? You know, the same Marlon King with a string of convictions including sexual assault and physical assault against women

Who's Steve Brown and what's he done?

Users who are viewing this thread