whos not marching (2 Viewers)

CCFC88

Will there be any "we want SISU out" chants in the ground do you think if the majority of SISUouters are marching/boycotting?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Hats off to those who are marching, though if it's publicity they want beyond the CET I don't think it's the best way. If the Charlton and Coventry fans had decided simply to sit the game out at the Valley and not go in it would have gone unnoticed. We should get behind the team and vent our anger at our owners by getting into the stadium early and refuse to leave the ground for half an hour after the game and make a protest either side of kick off .

The Gentleman

Hats off to those who are marching, though if it's publicity they want beyond the CET I don't think it's the best way. If the Charlton and Coventry fans had decided simply to sit the game out at the Valley and not go in it would have gone unnoticed. We should get behind the team and vent our anger at our owners by getting into the stadium early and refuse to leave the ground for half an hour after the game and make a protest either side of kick off .

Sadly you're right about the lack of attention.

But this protest thing needs to be a procession of things happening. The one at Charlton was good, this Saturday could've been good if it was billed as a total boycott for one game to protest outside with the next home game being filled out to capacity with protests going on inside. The next one could be fancy dress and then the next one something like everyone who has kids to bring them to show about the academy and get the kids to make loads of noise in the ground. This shouldn't be fragmented but a continuation of things.

Everyone knows that a one game boycott will not hurt Sisu or the club in isolation.

clint van damme

while it's almost inevitable that the protest at the Valley will have got more publicity than the march/boycott tomorrow I don't think that's a reason not to do it.
Hopefully last week and tomorrow will be the start of an on-going constructive campaign against the situation at the club.

Nick

Administrator

But this protest thing needs to be a procession of things happening. The one at Charlton was good, this Saturday could've been good if it was billed as a total boycott for one game to protest outside with the next home game being filled out to capacity with protests going on inside. The next one could be fancy dress and then the next one something like everyone who has kids to bring them to show about the academy and get the kids to make loads of noise in the ground. This shouldn't be fragmented but a continuation of things.

Everyone knows that a one game boycott will not hurt Sisu or the club in isolation.

Yep, have mentioned about fancy dress before. Something the kids could be involved in, lighty up toys and all sorts. It could be sending a statement (I dont know, zombies) without having a 5 year old shouting SISU out or on a march.

Even if it is things that probably won't change a thing, other than a bit of fan unity.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

All those bloody clown masks could be put to good use. Sapalla/ sepalla/ seppalla (whatever) zombie masks for everyone to wear.

Nick

Administrator
All those bloody clown masks could be put to good use. Sapalla/ sepalla/ seppalla (whatever) zombie masks for everyone to wear.

Scenes in the family zone:

4618e2db4c9f8e97c3bd034017c80a8c.jpg

Scenes outside the Ricoh:

the-walking-dead-zombie-season-6.jpg

Again, probably won't do anything in getting SISU out, but it would be entertaining.

Have a best costume prize for the kids and all sorts.

letsallsingtogether

Yep, have mentioned about fancy dress before. Something the kids could be involved in, lighty up toys and all sorts. It could be sending a statement (I dont know, zombies) without having a 5 year old shouting SISU out or on a march.

Even if it is things that probably won't change a thing, other than a bit of fan unity.
Has been mentioned and not forgotten;)

letsallsingtogether

Sadly you will never get a total boycott for one game or a sell out.
We could buy all the tickets give them out free how many takers would you get.
Can't give my one season ticket away when I can't go........
Really Really sad:(

Nick

Administrator
Sadly you will never get a total boycott for one game or a sell out.
We could buy all the tickets give them out free how many takers would you get.
Can't give my one season ticket away when I can't go........
Really Really sad:(

As said, if it was to make a statement it would be everybody turn up to pay on the gate for a cup game at 2.55 to hold the game up ;)

letsallsingtogether

Anyway back on thread, I am marching and up to now I am also attending the game.
PUSB

letsallsingtogether

As said, if it was to make a statement it would be everybody turn up to pay on the gate for a cup game at 2.55 to hold the game up ;)
Noted :)
There are plenty of suggestions going around enough for every game.
However the throwing of objects on the pitch will be a non starter.

Nick

Administrator
Noted :)
There are plenty of suggestions going around enough for every game.
However the throwing of objects on the pitch will be a non starter.

Damn, even the pound shop dildos?

What about projecting messages onto the Ricoh from the road? Again, probably wont do anything, but would look good at night.

Nick

Administrator
Thugs marching through the streets of Coventry looking for a fight

Yawn, no need really is there? I don't agree with a lot of it, but that's a bit silly.

As long as people aren't dicks either way it will be fine.

Last edited:

CCFC88

Im sure Steve Brown will be keeping the march peaceful though, the decent bloke that he is.

Us fans cant even stand on the terrace next to Steve without feeling intimidated, who knows what he is likely to do on a march.

Nick

Administrator
Im sure Steve Brown will be keeping the march peaceful though, the decent bloke that he is.

Us fans cant even stand on the terrace next to Steve without feeling intimidated, who knows what he is likely to do on a march.

I'd hope a lot of people will be keeping it peaceful, after all if it isn't it only tars everybody there with the same brush doesn't it? It is in the organiser's interest to make sure of it.

I'll sit on here all day hammer a lot of the people involved about their views on it all, and I don't doubt there will be a bit of silliness from both boycotters and people going in but to say it is looking for a fight is a bit OTT.

There probably will be a few knobheads, but I'd hope they get told to shut up.

CCFC88

If anything does happen, and I really hope it doesn't, itll just be passed off as idiots who weren't really part of the march or it will be covered up.

christonabike

If the next court case is in January and its very very likely the only reason they are still here is the outcome, all the publicity we can get would be fantastic if the people making the decision get to see what a state we are in. Where is it being heard and what can we collectively do to highlight what lovely cuddly owners we have. We need to make as much publicity as we can so its known by everyone that our club under their stewardship is on the brink.

Users who are viewing this thread