Why do you hate the Villa? (2 Viewers)

Moff

I don't hate the Villa, I just pity them...the ultimate in look how big we aren't.

ccfcdr

Bollocks. We were on the side stand at that end and to a man lost our bottle half way through the sky blue song when you all got pushed out and ran to the opposite end. Nobody was walking and they sang "run run city run, city run from the villa". Tbh it was dangerous as fuck and all because stupid Don Howe of the 0-0 told people to go in their end just to get in there. Could gave been a riot but also looked very dangerous when the surge came from behind.

Fwiw I think the Leicester or villa hatred largely depends not just on your era but also on which side of the city you come from. Personally I grew up hating Liverpool more because my bro supported them and they always won, but I quite like them too now and if I had to pick it would be Scumderland for the Bristol game, Jimmy Hill, Gary Bennett and N*cky S*mm*rb**
not getting into an argument with you if you were in another part of the ground and not there mate as i said I WAS for the last time we congregated in corner villa didnt do nothing until the old bill put a ring around us just before kick off ...villa saw us before like i said most cov fans were in from 2.20 2.30 in holte end but didnt do a thing when police saw us they put a ring around us then and only then did villa start FACT then they surged from behind into the old bill pushing us forward we spilled onto the pitch and a few fans panicked i seen a few coventry coming from the other stand obviously saw there chance for safety dunno why nothing happened in that end but i can assure you there was us arguing with old bill on touchline and we as in me a certain others WALKED to city end so dont say total bollox when you wasnt in the end and watching from afar and counting everyman that was running by sounds of it rant over

rob9872

Sorry if your pride has been dented but we were not from afar. We were right in the corner in what I think they call the Trinity Road (adjacent to the Holte and about 10 yards from the front corner where City fans congregated). It used to be a single tier stand back then but they bought the street behind it. There were approx. 30-40+ of us in there all together so we thought safety in numbers until the ones in the Holte were forced out and as I say we all to a man lost our bottle and immediately stopped singing. Apologies you felt the need to type "FACT" and "WALKED" in capitals but it doesn't convince me any further. If you walked alone we may have missed you and I'm sure the Legion would be proud of you, but certainly every fan I saw was running away as the vile sang at them as if in a kind of victory.

covhead1

A good bit of honest hatred does you good, thats more than enough reason to hate the villa and there shite supporters.

Users who are viewing this thread