Wolves FA cup Quarter Final (2 Viewers)

covcity4life

Perfect time for this game. We go into it doing well in league. It's more winnable than most ties. They have injuries. We are underdogs. If we play well no matter the result we can go into Huddersfield game feeling confident

Who knows? I'm certainly feeling more optimistic than when draw was first made that's for sure

Woolly68

Lose 2-1, read the email from my head. Did get a text from the heart that said we won 2-1 though.
Very excited for this one. If the players can show the passion that the SBA will show, then win or lose, we’ll all go home happy and the Club financially better off.
Going to stay the night before and take in some Friday night horse racing.

bigfatronssba

My Wolves supporting mate tells me they think they’ll win but it won’t be a spanking. They don’t have any forwards

messiahrobins

Think we’re gonna get spanked, but also watched MOTD yesterday and remembered we smashed Fulham and they ran them close so (ignoring completely different teams) I’m saying we’ve got a chance.

Gonna need to be a proper FA Cup minnows performance, everyone on it and playing for each other.

Got to dream 2-1 City, Wright and Simms to score in the same game for the first time (I think?)
We wont get smashed. We have a top team here in the making, and i suspect the likes of Wright Simms MVE Kitching Palmer bring their A games to showcase how good they are. Think we will lose but will be very tight.

messiahrobins

It's a cup game. Wilson will be in goal. That's how Robins is rotating his squad.

And before the entire membership starts moaning and calling Wilson every name under the sun, there's enough voices already saying that we'll lose, whoever is in goal won't matter..
Is Collins that much better than Wilson?

lordy_87

So many people on here predicting a loss. That's all very logical, but this is the cup. Isn't the whole point of it to dream ?

2-0 cov - PUSB.

Brighton Sky Blue

Maybe Martin Winch will be interviewing Kelly before the game.

So tell me Liam, is the semi on?
‘So Mark, you played 5-3-2 and lost 53-2, do you think that’s poetic justice for persisting with this formation against top flight opposition?’

‘Piss off Martin.’

Noble

Anyone watched a game at the hmv Empire before? Or any other recommendations for somewhere to watch on Saturday?

skybluecam

Yep you’re right-completely forgot about that

Helped us when Panzo fucked up if I remember

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That Panzo moment does seem to have been completely forgotten by the fan base. In fact my memories of the whole day are pretty hazy (and I didn’t even drink that much). The only moments of clarity I really have are the two goals, Hamer going off injured and the Dabo pen.

Offhegoes

Performance level has been below par since Leicester win. Even Sakamoto was quiet for a few games before his injury. O’Hare now locking moody, and not first choice.
However, we know this team is full of talent and we need to turn up. if we play like that 1st half at Watford Wolves will be out of sight by half time

Skybluecol

I just really hope the 4.8k cov fans wake up on Saturday have their singing voices on form. We're great away from home but would love us raise it a few more notches and let it get to the home fans that they're being completely outsung.
That will help us on the field too

Evo1883

It's mad we are only 1 win away from Wembley and I can't even think about it like its a reality ..

An FA cup semi final at Wembley at stake
Daniel Cormier Mma GIF by UFC

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I'll take penalty's right now. 🙈🙈🙈

oscillatewildly

Anyone watched a game at the hmv Empire before? Or any other recommendations for somewhere to watch on Saturday?
No, but Half Man Half Biscuit are playing there, Friday 12th April.
If you're not already familiar then this is the perfect opportunity to familiarise yourself.
As far as recommendations go - How about your own living room with some supermarket purchased alcohol and food?
It will be the cheapest live match experience of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread