Wolves FA cup Quarter Final (2 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Think Wolves will create a lot of chances and generally dominate the match but will struggle to put any away. Sarabia will possibly be their biggest threat going forward but he hasn't played a full 90 since December.

Talk of us getting smashed 3/4-0 is nonsense unless we set up poorly.

Tbf Preston put 3 past us in the first half just a fortnight ago.

Great_Expectations

If, and appreciate it’s a big if, we win then the Wembley SF is the same weekend I run the London Marathon.

So either I have to watch the game stone cold sober on the Saturday and don’t enjoy the (now traditional!) Wembley pre match routine, or the game is on Sunday PM, in which case I’ll need to run a marathon PB to make it just in time for a beer pre KO (likely still in running gear!).

Or I am stupid, get caught up in the atmosphere on the Saturday and run the marathon hungover and hating life.

robbiethemole

some right arrogant feckers on that Molinuex Mix site, in their minds, they're already playing Chelsea or Newcastle and not wanting Liverpool or Citeh. I hope to fuck we stuff the bastard dogheads and leave them crying

skybluelee

some right arrogant feckers on that Molinuex Mix site, in their minds, they're already playing Chelsea or Newcastle and not wanting Liverpool or Citeh. I hope to fuck we stuff the bastard dogheads and leave them crying
It’s the equivalent of us playing Northampton or similar at home. I’d imagine we’d be fancying our chances.

Sbarcher

Starting my Wembley savings fund. 3 visits in 6 weeks won’t come cheap!
One down 2 to go. (Of course there is also the Charity Shield but that’s next season!).

Users who are viewing this thread