Match Thread Wycombe v Coventry Match Thread - Wednesday 9th Nov (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Haha funny reading some of the comments. Wasnt in a JPT game couple of years ago, that a fair few on here tipped a certain Chris Hussey to be the next (Coventry) Gareth Bale?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

mrtrench

Time to watch the missing now, so no internet.

Wow, I always wondered how the internet worked. So do you have to pedal it manually? Fortunately I was already in bed so didn't miss it.

stevefloyd

I like Venus's style.. he knew we were playing inferior opposition so he gave them a 2 goal lead and then told our lads to catch up.. so now they know how to play catch up when they are behind

Joy Division

Difficult game tonight
Haynes is a talented footballer

Up to him to decide if he wants to be a footballer

He has the talent

I find this comment interesting, I wonder what he means by that.....something going on with him we don't know about?

ccfchoi87

He has a decent game against league 2 reserves and suddenly im wrong?? He cant defend which is a problem for a defender.... if he was so amazing why did we pick a right back ahead of him to start...

been impressive every game he's played so far, has even chipped in with goals. You just jumped at the chance to slag him off and he shoved it back down your throat.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Is this the best cov team in history? so much strength in depth lol

4 goals never shabby. we scored loads since MV took over. long may it continue
You forgot to mention it's Tony Mowbray's team . :facepalm:

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

goes without saying
Ok Cov City 4 life genuine question , no Seriously if Tony Mowbray is so good how come Mark Venus is getting results and Tony Mowbray didn't as I said it's Tony Mowbray's team .

covcity4life

Ok Cov City 4 life genuine question , no Seriously if Tony Mowbray is so good how come Mark Venus is getting results and Tony Mowbray didn't as I said it's Tony Mowbray's team .

Every day i have sn alert from you in my notifications. yoi are getting boring. im thibking of you making you first ever person i block on here

I belive mowbrsy would tighted the ship on his own

I believe venus has made changes since he came on that have benefited us. seems a good man managee too

We are better off positionslly with mv than if tm haf stayed but i also doibt he would be bottom had tm stayed.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Every day i have sn alert from you in my notifications. yoi are getting boring. im thibking of you making you first ever person i block on here

I belive mowbrsy would tighted the ship on his own

I believe venus has made changes since he came on that have benefited us. seems a good man managee too

We are better off positionslly with mv than if tm haf stayed but i also doibt he would be bottom had tm stayed.
I ask you a genuine question and you reply with an insult ,

Please do me a favour and block me.

Because you now about being BORING . :finger:

Users who are viewing this thread