Match Thread ⚽️ Cardiff City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 15th Oct (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

That away end after the game was as good as anything I've seen. Not many fans like that when bottom of the league. A different class.

CCFCBat

What was that? Rose should replace Doyle on the right/ had a feeling we would win this? Oh I can't possibly know football :) You know who you are...

From what I heard Fadz kept Cardiff out on his own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skyblu3sk

Funnily enough I spoke to my mate who's a Burnley fan and was at the game last week commented unprompted about how exposed Sheaf and Allen were in the first half as they were overrunning us, with lack of help from Palmer and the front 2.

He worked his nuts off today though.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Interesting takes all round. They were praising his work rate in commentary too last week so looks like everyone is seeing different.

mds

Great result, the early change made the difference overall, good value for the points in the end.
To be fair it wasn't offside and Fadz also handballed it so double whammy for them but who cares lol
Nope, off his thigh, the striker was off when the ball came back in.
Eakin defending wasps?
Na, just Clive thinking that 99% of the local populace not wanting Wasps here isnt everyone.

stay_up_skyblues

Colossal result that. Fadz just pips Eccles for MOM.

Can’t really recall Eccles giving the ball away - real prospect. To look that comfortable in the championship in your 9th start for the club is impressive.

I’d be tempted to start him over Hamer next game, partly based on his performance today, and partly to teach the hot headed twat a lesson.

WestEndAgro

A good battling performance today and fully deserved 3 points.
Shout outs to Fadz, Eccles, Bidwell and a good cameo from Palmer.
Definitely improving at the back, and another clean sheet 🥅.
A good day at the office PUSB 💙

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

There’s a place called Stout Beer that’s not bad, Spina Bar and Zammu.
The east of the island is a little more developed but Catania is a bit of a dump - very good nightlife though. If you can go to Siracusa - beautiful place

Spent two days in Catania before coming here and whilst there were a couple of cosy bars by us, the city itself was an unbelievable shithole. I wasn't expecting it to be that bad. Palermo is slightly better but will see how it goes next few days. Already walked 11km today so saw a real mix. Cheers for the recommendations!

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Hamer Kelly and O’hare coming back to the bench Wednesday, is making my mouth water. If the 11 perform as well as today and the bench is as strong as that then we are going to be more than okay

skyblu3sk

Fadz for Motm. Sheaf had a fantastic first half great passing range and at pace too, no pass that put us in trouble today. Eccles much much improved. Bidwell decent. Gyok and Godden actually tried to link up. Thought Allen had one of his better games and great cameo from Palmer. All round reasons to be positive!

stupot07

Clive having a mare today, couldn't tell the difference between Sheaf and Eccles or and then called Bidwell, Jamie Bidwell. I reckon he has early onset dementia.

Sick Boy

Clive having a mare today, couldn't tell the difference between Sheaf and Eccles or and then called Bidwell, Jamie Bidwell. I reckon he has early onset dementia.

At one point Oggy was going on about Millwall as well.

Users who are viewing this thread