Match Thread ⚽️ Coventry City vs Millwall Match Thread - Tuesday 14th Feb (3 Viewers)

slowpoke

Good chance for Eccles to make an impact in his preferred position and against good opposition.

Johhny Blue

I get the feeling we could very well get streamrollered, as Millwall are a tough nut to crack, and our form is woeful; if we can snatch a goal, maybe we can stifle them, I dunno.

Maybe Fadz’s influence will re-ignite a bit of organisation and impetus, as we could really do with a few wins to steady this tottering run we’re on.

Any time you feel like breaking this barren spell, Vik, you slam a few home, son.

2-1 City. PUSB. ⚽️
Not sure I'd agree that our form is woeful. Just need to either put away more of the chances we're making or play a little more direct in opponent's half and create more chances

Nick

Administrator
Have seen they have a few injury issues too.

I'd put Cuffy at RWB and then Eccles CM with Hamer and see how it goes.

Bidwell in at LWB.

Bertola

Can't make tonight (well I could but I'd miss kick off and it would be a massive rush after the lads training) so it's a night in front of the TV for me. Would've risked it if it was a REd Button/ifollow job, but as its on Sky Sports I can guarantee that I don't miss any

Terry_dactyl

Can't make tonight (well I could but I'd miss kick off and it would be a massive rush after the lads training) so it's a night in front of the TV for me. Would've risked it if it was a REd Button/ifollow job, but as its on Sky Sports I can guarantee that I don't miss any
It’s on Sky is it? That means nowtv right?
I was just about to ask if it was worth risking ifollow…

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

On the sky sports app it says we’re on the darts channel

Makes sense. They've obviously been watching our shooting m8.

Miss Fail GIF by G2 Esports

covhead1

Against an in form Millwall it's going to be a tough game for us, I'd be happy with a draw.

Evo1883

Should never have lost down their place , form isn't permanent and we will be the better team tonight

Form form form
Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Minions

Johhny Blue

Are you sure? It's been shite for quite a while now, to the point where I'm about to give it up as a bad job.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
I’m overseas and don’t have many issues.
I couldn’t get video on Saturday. I tried a few times over the weekend with no luck but it was back last night.

Ashdown

I just don’t like this crowd from the Den. In this day and age no club should need cages from the station to the away end to protect visitors .
Always a pleasure to beat them and we should have at their place. They are quite successful all told though for a club with comparatively limited resources.
Vik is due a goal

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I just don’t like this crowd from the Den. In this day and age no club should need cages from the station to the away end to protect visitors .
Always a pleasure to beat them and we should have at their place. They are quite successful all told though for a club with comparatively limited resources.
Vik is due a goal

Have you never found love down cowards Lane?

hamil99

Facebook User
I just caught Gary Rowett's interview live on sky sports news. Have to say he comes across really well, said positive things about the club and Robins.

Users who are viewing this thread