Match Thread ⚽️ Luton Town vs Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 14th Sep (2 Viewers)

chiefdave

take that given some of the pre-match predictions on here. was def winnable though.

we need to stop gifting goals with stupid mistakes but we already knew that and not sure there's an easy answer there. Sure the players aren't being told to do that!

shmmeee

Positive signs there. Actually looked like we wanted it for a start. Sheaf was excellent I thought, Bidwell good until he tired, Dabo better second half. Why we made no subs when we were in the ascendency I’ve no idea.

Will take that to stop the rot. Need a win though.

Ross1247

A decent point in the end. We turned it around well in the 2nd half. Poor defending in 1st half along with some sloppy passing probably cost us the win. But another away game and a point, will take it.

ptr

I know some have already said it, but not making changes at the right times will be his downfall. Game was there for us just needed some fresh legs. They brought on Lansbury and Bell at the right time and they then had more possession.

However on a good note, we must be saving money on appearance fees.

mmttww

Sheaf was excellent. Hamer better. Doyle played well. Vik was incredible in the first half.

Paul Anthony

Don't understand why we waited so long for a change we clearly needed.

That's a frustrating draw, largely because Luton were rubbish, and once again gifted cheap goals by us. It's killing us this season. Still, at least we didn't lose it. But, we've got to pull a win from somewhere.

Reactions: AOM

PVA

Decent point really. Inches away from being 3-1 down at half time (but also could have been 3-1 up after 10 mins!

We'll be OK once O'Hare is back.

Doyle did well again and looks comfortable enough at RCB.

Users who are viewing this thread