Match Thread ⚽️ Luton Town vs Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 14th Sep (1 Viewer)

Finham

slowpoke

Going back to shite seating, those seats we put on the Spion Kop terracing when JH did his all seater debacle would take some beating as being the worst.

Finham

The first. Never was any good at English.
They're both quite funny! Going off the Luton squad I expect that you mean: Elijah Adebayo | Football Stats | Luton Town | Age 24 | Soccer Base
He's not scored one goal so far this season despite starting 8 games, so he is out of form. 16 league goals last season including a brace in the 5-0 v City and the only goal in the return match 0-1. Almost a fifth of his goals last season were against Coventry. Will by eyeing this fixture, then!

Last edited:

wingy

They're both quite funny! Going off the Luton squad I expect that you mean: Elijah Adebayo | Football Stats | Luton Town | Age 24 | Soccer Base
He's not scored one goal so far this season despite starting 8 games, so he is out of form. 16 league goals last season including a brace in the 5-0 v City and the only goal in the return match 0-1. Almost a third of his goals last season were against Coventry. Will by eyeing this fixture, then!
A fifth?

AOM

Looking forward to this one now, feels like the season has barely even started.
Would go with:

Moore
Rose - McFadzean - Doyle
Dabo - Hamer - Sheaf - Bidwell
Waghorn (go all out and then bring Palmer on when tired)
Gyokeres - Godden

Esoterica

Looking forward to this one now, feels like the season has barely even started.
Would go with:

Moore
Rose - McFadzean - Doyle
Dabo - Hamer - Sheaf - Bidwell
Waghorn (go all out and then bring Palmer on when tired)
Gyokeres - Godden
Have to say I am the opposite. I knew it was going to be a hard summer but I've surprised myself by how badly my enthusiasm has been sapped so early in the season. We really, really need a win.

AOM

Have to say I am the opposite. I knew it was going to be a hard summer but I've surprised myself by how badly my enthusiasm has been sapped so early in the season. We really, really need a win.

Yep, I know we have like 40+ games to play, but I'm not going to relax until we're out of the bottom 3.
Think it's going to be a while unfortunately

rexo87

Anyone know anywhere to park and any pubs around the ground?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Grendel

We certainly need a win out the next two. Two defeats and the season looks bleak

Sky Blue Harry H

We certainly need a win out the next two. Two defeats and the season looks bleak

That's how I see it too. Hoping Blues get a few injuries/suspensions at The Hawthorns tomorrow. The Blues match looks a bit tougher now Chong and Bielik are on the scene.

Edit: Just bought my ifollow match pass for tomorrow; next, need some lager to celebrate/commiserate as the game progresses.

Matt smith

That's how I see it too. Hoping Blues get a few injuries/suspensions at The Hawthorns tomorrow. The Blues match looks a bit tougher now Chong and Bielik are on the scene.

Edit: Just bought my ifollow match pass for tomorrow; next, need some lager to celebrate/commiserate as the game progresses.
I actually think blues made some very good signings back end of the window.

their squad has more depth than ours

Robinshio

confident of 3 points tonight . Would be great to win by 2 clear goals to get off the bottom of the table, but 1-0 will do me

Ashdown

There’s a lot of optimism on this thread. We desperately need a result here to break an awful sequence of results.
We might have a chance if our chosen goalkeeper doesn’t hand out regular gifts, Vik passes the ball to his teammates , Waghorn is kept well away from the pitch and our manager picks our best team from the first minute. Not confident at all ☹️

Marty

3-0 loss, Rose at fault for at least one goal.

rexo87

Wilson

Dabo Rose Panzo Doyle Bidwell

Hamer Sheaf Allen

Palmer

Vik

2-0 Luton

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

shmmeee

Is this on iFollow or is it one of those bollocks “would have been a Saturday” games?

Bugsy

Users who are viewing this thread