Match Thread ⚽️ Norwich City vs Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 3rd Sep (5 Viewers)

jordan210

I’ll probably regret this but has anyone got a stream? IFollow being an arsehole about VPNs today so if they don’t want me to pay to watch the game I won’t.

they have defo tightened up on vpns the app used to work fine now it tells you off for using one

ProfessorbyGrace

If this was actually a paintball match, I’d feel a lot less apprehensive right now.
Moore dropped the flag in the build up…
Hopefully Moore doesn’t start any of that malarkey, today.

2-2 draw to kick start the season. PUSB.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Looking at that team selection, I think Mark Robin's is losing the plot.

wince

What is worrying , Is Robins comments after Wednesday night , saying we are playing catch up , and that all the other teams have 6 or 7 games or so in there legs , Then not playing the best players to get that catch up . Said Gus hadn't played since MILLWALL but he played for the u21 so hadn't missed any more than anyone else, Lets hope for a fluke goal to get us on our way

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'm fucking sick of ifollow.

Paid for the game and won't even let me watch it. I logged in on my phone briefly which is a UK connection and it has obviously blocked me, despite my laptop being on a genuine Netherlands wifi.

wingy

What is worrying , Is Robins comments after Wednesday night , saying we are playing catch up , and that all the other teams have 6 or 7 games or so in there legs , Then not playing the best players to get that catch up . Said Gus hadn't played since MILLWALL but he played for the u21 so hadn't missed any more than anyone else, Lets hope for a fluke goal to get us on our way
Yep this does sound counter intuitive agreed.
Edit :- Rythem being the other buzzword.

Johnnythespider

If people genuinely think playing Walker up front on his own and benching Godden & Gyökeres is the best way (or the best way management think) we can get a result here then I'm completely lost for words.

Yes there are people who are overly negative, but there also those on the other end of the spectrum who go Johnny opposite to make a point.

We will probably go and win now given all this but you can't have a go at people being concerned with that team selection.
no they don't

chiefdave

I'm fucking sick of ifollow.

Paid for the game and won't even let me watch it. I logged in on my phone briefly which is a UK connection and it has obviously blocked me, despite my laptop being on a genuine Netherlands wifi.
I've given up with ifollow this year. Spent half the time last year pissing about with VPNs trying to get it to work and ending up watching an illegal stream because it was more reliable. Could be an income stream for all clubs but they're determined to try and delay the inevitable and push people to dodgy streams.

Users who are viewing this thread