16 year old murdered in Wood End (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

also family upbrignings need to change. go back to being a moral society

this all started with teenage pregancies imo and also immigration plays a part for certain gangs but not all as our home grown teens r cunts too

stop so many benefits perhaps. make people work and get work ethic sop they pass it on to kids etc

drastic change is only way to fix this

This all started with teenage pregnancies? Teenage pregnancies will have been going on for centuries, if anything there are probably a lot less now than there were 500 years ago. Knife crime is nothing new in the UK either, again, it has been going on for centuries. What needs to happen is tougher sentences, trying to blame teenage pregnancies and immigration is insane.

covcity4life

This all started with teenage pregnancies? Teenage pregnancies will have been going on for centuries, if anything there are probably a lot less now than there were 500 years ago. Knife crime is nothing new in the UK either, again, it has been going on for centuries. What needs to happen is tougher sentences, trying to blame teenage pregnancies and immigration is insane.
never said it was due to immigration. please dont make stuff up

have also mentioned tougher sentences needed in this very thread. so we agree. how insane!

maybe stats dont back it up but i just felt that teenage pregnancies lead to more chavs. and chavs ruin this country.

Sick Boy

have also mentioned tougher sentences needed in this very thread. so we agree. how insane!

maybe stats dont back it up but i just felt that teenage pregnancies lead to more chavs. and chavs ruin this country.

also immigration plays a part - your words, not mine.

Teenager pregnancies lead to chavs? Fucking hell.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Surely though if they are Somali immigrants, immigration does play a part though?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

To label immigration as a whole as playing a part is incredibly broad. There's going to be plenty of British born and bred lads carrying knives too.

Perhaps, but I would like to see some figures. If there is enough British people doing it anyway, why import more problems? It doesn't make any sense.

covcity4life

also immigration plays a part - your words, not mine.

Teenager pregnancies lead to chavs? Fucking hell.
well it does in certain areas, but in others it will be home grown brits.

i dunno why you are so offended. i am not saying all teenage parents are bad. but we have a society of scum now and it stems from poor family morals imo

once again not ALL teenage parents are bad but like i said society as a whole is changing with youngsters today having access to stuff we never did

Sick Boy

well it does in certain areas, but in others it will be home grown brits.

i dunno why you are so offended. i am not saying all teenage parents are bad. but we have a society of scum now and it stems from poor family morals imo

once again not ALL teenage parents are bad but like i said society as a whole is changing with youngsters today having access to stuff we never did

Yeah, and we also had access to stuff previous generations didn't either.

What are poor family morals? The problems of society come from single parent families?

As I said, fucking hell.

Sick Boy

Perhaps, but I would like to see some figures. If there is enough British people doing it anyway, why import more problems? It doesn't make any sense.

How would you weed out those who may go onto carry knives later on in their lives? You can't label all Somalians the same as scumbags carrying knives.

covcity4life

Yeah, and we also had access to stuff previous generations didn't either.

What are poor family morals? The problems of society come from single parent families?

As I said, fucking hell.
i would imagine they are more prevelent in teenage ones yes. who mentioned single parents?

stop swearing, i like to earn my meltdowns. dont hand it to me on a plate

Sick Boy

i would imagine they are more prevelent in teenage ones yes. who mentioned single parents?

stop swearing, i like to earn my meltdowns. dont hand it to me on a plate

I'm not having a meltdown, you've just made yourself look like you belong in the stone age. There's nothing to suggest teenagers having children has led to a worse society, if anything people are likely having children later on in their lives. UK women having babies later than ever before

It's a lazy and crass assumption to make, I have met plenty of scumbags from wealthy background who were not born to teenage parents.

- Apologies, was reading an article about single parents.

Last edited:

covcity4life

its just an opinion, i have never said its backed up with stats. i havnt looked into it that much. but when u see young parents effing and blinding infront of toddlers its what sticks in your mind

of course it could be the minority and i did say earlier in thread maybe i shoudnt comment on stuff like this but you dragged me back in

a baby is a blessing and i dont mean to belittle younger parents.

covmark

"Teenage pregnancies lead to more chavs".
That's fucking insane, even for you.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Can't just rule out people from different cultures and the way they do things and say "but british people do it too" surely?

Of course there will be british people who are twats, it doesn't mean we should hold the door open for even more twats to flood in and carry on.

There are thieves who are british, doesn't mean we should tolerate romanian gangs who come over especially to do that.

Sick Boy

Can't just rule out people from different cultures and the way they do things and say "but british people do it too" surely?

Of course there will be british people who are twats, it doesn't mean we should hold the door open for even more twats to flood in and carry on.

There are thieves who are british, doesn't mean we should tolerate romanian gangs who come over especially to do that.

But then how do you determine who is a thief and who isn't? No one is going to want to have more criminals in the country but you can't shut the doors to Romanians due to Romanian gangs stealing from people. It would be like saying stop westerners going to places like Thailand as a minority going there with the intention of committing sex crimes.

Nick

Administrator
But then how do you determine who is a thief and who isn't? No one is going to want to have more criminals in the country but you can't shut the doors to Romanians due to Romanian gangs stealing from people. It would be like saying stop westerners going to places like Thailand as a minority going there with the intention of committing sex crimes.

No but you can increase screening / checks and put them on the first plane back as soon as they get caught. People get too worried about it being classed as racist.

If there are people with a sexual related conviction on their record, no issue with Thailand just telling them to piss off. If they get caught out there, just throw them in the sea and forget it ever happened.

Even when I posted on here about a Nigerian Scammer somebody got offended.

Nick

Administrator
profanity. such a chav thing to do

what type of upbringing did you have?.........

Doubt his parents rented him out to do odd jobs to be fair. ;)

giphy.gif

Sky Blue Pete

Yep good analogy that

hill83

Yeah but don't forget us lucky westerners are cheeky little 'Ex Pats' and not 'immigrants'. So there's that.
Well, a select few westerners at least. It's quite specific.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
……..
.........Even when I posted on here about a Nigerian Scammer somebody got offended.
It was probably the Nigerian Scammer. They're always getting offended! Try telling one that you know he's a scammer and he will be mightily offended!

Users who are viewing this thread