16 year old murdered in Wood End (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator

Wonder if it was terrorism rather than drugs?

It's a bit ghetto down that end of Burnaby Road.

NINTCHDBPICT000459704680.jpg

Last edited:

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

It shows how the Telegraph aren't that arsed, last update was 8pm last night saying there was an incident.

You would have thought somebody would be up there filming a story to get an exclusive. It's a massive story!

They’ll just wait for it to all be put in a big statement and have their work done for them, as at the minute they’d have to do journo work of investigating!

By 9 last it had already been stated on Facebook as being a Police shooting by locals on the spotted Coventry site ok that’s not gospel but you got an idea of what had happened.

Nick

Administrator
They’ll just wait for it to all be put in a big statement and have their work done for them, as at the minute they’d have to do journo work of investigating!

By 9 last it had already been stated on Facebook as being a Police shooting by locals on the spotted Coventry site ok that’s not gospel but you got an idea of what had happened.

It should be like the documentary on Netflix where they all run to their cars to race to the scene to get the first video / bits of information!

Would have thought that local journalists would be all over sites like that for the rumours to go and get a big story.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

It should be like the documentary on Netflix where they all run to their cars to race to the scene to get the first video / bits of information!

Would have thought that local journalists would be all over sites like that for the rumours to go and get a big story.

You’d think surely you make a name locally get exclusives, pass on to nationals etc and that’s how you progress.

Nick

Administrator
All it needs is a Dennis Pennis type parody to be on standby to get the scenes before everybody else.

Reactions: vow

Nick

Administrator
Just seen the guys sister/friend or whatever post his name and Facebook link online and, without racial profiling, I reckon we can rule out terrorism.....

Drug dealer / gangster?

To get shot, surely they must have a. had a weapon and b. raised it at the police and gone to pull the trigger or something.

Nick

Administrator
Says he was in the police?

He’s served for all of us - the police, everybody - in the Army up until last year

none of the comments seem to say "we dont know why he was shot" or "they had the wrong man".

Nick

Administrator
Other 2 arrested about production of cannabis. Its a bit extreme to be shot over that?

clint van damme

Other 2 arrested about production of cannabis. Its a bit extreme to be shot over that?

Fairly sure armed police wouldn't turn up to raid a grow unless they either had intelligence that the occupier was armed or had previous for some sort of serious violent offence.

Macca

Well I've read totally innocent, shot running away. Not ruling it out but would be worst police shooting ever and seems highly unlikely

chiefdave

In a shocking development turns out he was a lovely chap who had nothing to do with drugs and was just getting a haircut. Shot in the back while running away as he was scared.

Nick

Administrator
I just can't see why armed police would do a raid for somebody growing a bit of weed. Unless they had intelligence that they had weapons.

I then can't see them storming in and shooting people who are unarmed for no reason. with just a bit of weed in there. They would be tazered / CS sprayed.

Johnnythespider

I hope he wasn't innocent shot by accident during all the comotion
I very much doubt he was shot by accident, you do have to ask why armed officers were in attendance for a cannabis raid, unless there was intel suggesting those arrested were armed. If they weren't someone's for the chop. I do worry that in the heat of these raids mistakes will always happen. I'm sure the truth will out at some point.

The Lurker

West Mids Police got previous for this. horrible corrupt force. Darren cumberbatch In 2017

in general this is bad. class b drug and police are turning up with guns and shooting. I know the lad is no angel but didn’t deserve to be shot. it’s a disgrace full stop. only time police should shoot is if in danger or the public in danger! no other time. that’s what taser guns are for

Nick

Administrator
I very much doubt he was shot by accident, you do have to ask why armed officers were in attendance for a cannabis raid, unless there was intel suggesting those arrested were armed. If they weren't someone's for the chop. I do worry that in the heat of these raids mistakes will always happen. I'm sure the truth will out at some point.

Yeah it seems a bit extreme for weed for so many with guns.

Makes you wonder what the Intel they had was and how accurate.

Even then, they shouldn't be shooting unless there's a risk

Why wouldn't they just tazer him?

covcity4life

Didn't people say they heard lots of gun shots?

Were police being that shit They kept missing? Maybe they were shot at first?

Users who are viewing this thread