16 year old murdered in Wood End (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Charged with manslaughter. How do you get that from shooting somebody?

Quick Google makes it look very much gang related

Allowed to walk free earlier in the year for drug dealing to turn his life around. Nice one, bet they are glad they did that

Last edited:

Sky Blue Pete

Also makes the beautiful son comment a little bit strange. Me beautiful drug dealing son helping addicts get their fix and causing crime in the city

clint van damme

Also makes the beautiful son comment a little bit strange. Me beautiful drug dealing son helping addicts get their fix and causing crime in the city

Most people would say that about their child though. It's understandable even if it is inaccurate!

Sky Blue Pete

When we fund social services and education appropriately, have jobs for all that can support a family and legalise and regulate the drug trade to stop it hoovering up young lads.

Oh sorry, was that rhetorical?
Absolutely right shmmee!! And many other facets but fundamentally this

Grendel

When we fund social services and education appropriately, have jobs for all that can support a family and legalise and regulate the drug trade to stop it hoovering up young lads.

Oh sorry, was that rhetorical?

Yes because everyone has a thirst for education from the underclass. Our social services budget is bloated and wasteful. The Tories are as bad as Labour in that regard

You could have applied the same argument post war. Oddly there were not gang crimes and general disregard for values then - just an acknowledgement that rewards had to be worked for.

clint van damme

Yes because everyone has a thirst for education from the underclass. Our social services budget is bloated and wasteful. The Tories are as bad as Labour in that regard

You could have applied the same argument post war. Oddly there were not gang crimes and general disregard for values then - just an acknowledgement that rewards had to be worked for.
There weren't gang crimes after the war? Are you serious?
Or are you prescribing to the Kray inspired they only hurt their own bullshit?

Nick

Administrator
There weren't gang crimes after the war? Are you serious?

Peaky Blinders were a lot cooler than the twats nowadays though.

gallery-1512593834-peaky3.jpg

119545-hoodie.jpg

Reactions: vow

Captain Dart

covcity4life

Drove past at 630 when police were oveertaking me and jist now on way home. Still cordones off. I thought it may have been a stabbing

Even worse though. My home area now so dangerous. Very sad

Sky Blue Pete

Any death is tragic but it’s partly understandable if you live by the sword you ar more likely to die by it. I don’t like it one bit but that’s how it is

Nick

Administrator
Nobody ever checks to see if I'm safe when there's stuff like that :(

Might start texting relatives everytime to freak them out

Also, not sure the police would be telling people at the scene it was a drugs raid gone wrong

Otis

Nobody ever checks to see if I'm safe when there's stuff like that :(

Sounds like the James Acaster story in WILTY, when he was out at a swimming baths with his mum and dad and his sister and he decided to commit suicide and drown himself and they all just swam off and carried on playing in the water.

Users who are viewing this thread