50:50 Football scarves (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

I understand tat for a final or even a trip to Wembley, but is anyone really buying this stuff for a fifth round tie?

clint van damme

I've never been a supporter of capital punishment but I can think of no argument as to why the owner of that stall shouldn't be hung by his neck until dead on a public gallows.

jordan210

When have we ever been Coventry mighty army ?

Also there stadium is more commonly known as the Amex. Bit like the Ricoh being called by its non sponsor name.

clint van damme

I reckon these are left over, Britain First's 'Whitey Army' scarves that have been doctored to suit the game tomorrow.

I had a rosette from the FA cup final. When it fell apart the reverse side had Arsenal Milk cup winners 1987 but they had lost the final to Liverpool so nice bit of recycling used!

chiefdave

What is the Ricoh non sponsor name?
In a rare example of getting something right it never had one to maximise the value of the sponsorship as people wouldn't have got used to calling it something else.

Was the City of Coventry Stadium for the Olympics.

clint van damme

Point of order, but Arsenal won that. Charlie Nicholas got both goals, but a massive deflection for the second. No way he should have claimed it!

it may have been the other way round. It definitely had the losers on and just showed they rattle out a load of this tat for each outcome! But thanks for the clarification NW! Sadly, I no longer have said pedant, they don't make this shite to last!

Sky Blue Harry H

Either 50 p each on Monday or a collectors item worth £,000s if we win the Cup!

Covstu

This tops the fucking lot!!!!
c824dc5c1b5abb24d97977cf97fceafa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
That guy has half and half legs!

Users who are viewing this thread