50:50 Football scarves (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

Turned up at the Wallace this morning for the coach, and there is a woman wearing her Oxford half and half scalf from Wembley.
Clearly the last match she attended?!?!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

Maybe using a half and half scalf.

* Edit * just saw Liquid Gold beat me to it.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
giphy.gif

oucho

I've never bought one of these scarves or even been tempted to do so, but the hostility on here towards them is a bit surprising. I never realised people felt so strongly!

clint van damme

I've never bought one of these scarves or even been tempted to do so, but the hostility on here towards them is a bit surprising. I never realised people felt so strongly!

they just signify everything that's wrong with modern day football.

oucho

clint van damme

Define "modern day" - I've seen them at games for more than 20 years.

They first came out as commemorative items for International and European games which I can go along with.
But now they're everywhere for any old game, it's embarrassing.
And I'd include the last 20 years as modern day as it's encompassed in the premier league era.

oucho

They first came out as commemorative items for International and European games which I can go along with.
But now they're everywhere for any old game, it's embarrassing.
And I'd include the last 20 years as modern day as it's encompassed in the premier league era.

I don't understand the appeal but nor do I find them embarrassing. For me they do not symbolise anything at all.

Captain Dart

Badgers with worms or 50-50 scarves, which is worse?

Gaz71

What happens to the unsold stock?, do they wait around until the following year and hope the 2 teams are still in the same league?

Users who are viewing this thread