Adam Johnson (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Just watching this on the news, our friends at Sunderland aren't coming out of this very well. He admitted grooming and kissing the girl in a private meeting last year, yet they continued to let him play for them whilst he maintained his story that nothing had happened.

That's nothing compare to a game kicking off late.

oakey

BTW the girlfriend had already finished with him. She went with him to court as a friend not a partner. So, she deserves no criticism as a gold digger IMO

bringbackrattles

He said he did it because he was bored. Did he think that justified his actions ? Good to see his missus has ditched him,she isn't the usual dutiful partner then !

Terry Gibson's perm

He said he did it because he was bored. Did he think that justified his actions ? Good to see his missus has ditched him,she isn't the usual dutiful partner then !

Would it be cynical to think that he is as rich as he is every likely to be so now is a good time for her to take a chunk

Johnnythespider

BTW the girlfriend had already finished with him. She went with him to court as a friend not a partner. So, she deserves no criticism as a gold digger IMO
No, and apparently they have a child together. What an absolute plonker he is.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

bringbackrattles

Would it be cynical to think that he is as rich as he is every likely to be so now is a good time for her to take a chunk
If she did could you blame her ? The wanker was messing with this young girl while she was looking after their kid. What's that saying : Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ?

Terry Gibson's perm

If she did could you blame her ? The wanker was messing with this young girl while she was looking after their kid. What's that saying : Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ?

I cannot blame her at all and she will want to look after their child well.

johnson is a silly man who must have thought fame and wealth can get you through most situations.

Nick

Administrator

no_loyalty

I hope he doesn't top himself before sentencing

Nick

Administrator
Oh dear, video of their fans singing "He shags who he wants" (before he was pleading guilty etc)

Otis

I hope he doesn't top himself before sentencing
Well would you, if it was you?

I know I would. Where else is he going to go now with his life? Prison, big money gone, partner gone, not part of his daughter's life and instantly recognisable when he comes out.

His life is over.

The only way he could have redeemed himself in any fashion at all would have been to show remorse and regret and to have publicly apologised to the girl from the dock.

He doesn't even appear to be sorry.

I just can't see him ever playing football again, because he will surely be on the sex offenders register when he is released.

Otis

I still dont get how the sentencing is so inconsistent.

So he has been found guilty of sexual touching kissing her and grooming her. Judge says minimum of 5 years.

Then this case - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-school-store-room-jailed-just-18-months.html - She was a teacher, 2 different girls and got 18 months
Teaching Assistant, full sex with a student, suspended sentence - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...jail-admitted-having-sex-teenage-student.html
He definitely should go to jail, but the sentencing does seem rather disproportionate. In the grand scheme of things, 5-10 years does seem rather harsh.

Stick him in prison for 2 years and make him serve the whole sentence. He's lost everything as well hasn't he, so his punishment will continue anyway.

And before anyone jumps down my throat :) just looking through the courts. ...

Man, high on drugs, in a stolen car, knocked down 2 pedestrians. He got 3 years.

Otis

Teacher guilty of sexual activity with two of his pupils. Sentence? 2 years!

Surely that is worse than Johnson? That's 2 children and as a teacher he is much more in a position of responsibility.

Otis

One of this teacher's victims was also only 15 and one of his pupils and he all but forced himself on her, despite her protesting.

Surely that is so much worse. Where is the consistency?

Otis

Man jailed for 4 and half years for 2 rapes. :(

To my mind that sentence should be 10 years minimum and probably much more too.

Macca

The sentence seems long, i would avoid saying harsh. You can kick someones head repeatedly, kill them, claim manslaughter and end up doing less than 5

Nick

Administrator
I wonder if it is because he is famous?

It is weird that teachers seem to get a short prison term.

If for example he got 10 years for it, how does that compare to other crimes?

Pipehitterz

i expect he'll geta 6 month sentence

yes he did a shit thing, but the jury seems to thi k this bint was full of shit too, theyve only convicted him on what he said happened, and dismissed her claims not guilty

deserves a slap on the wrist for sure and a sentence, but the whole things smelt fishy from day one, and nowhere near as bad as that teacher getting 2 years case

if he wasnt famous i doubt we would ever have heard of it as its probably as common as you like all over uk

15 year old girl and a thick perv flirting , resulting in a kiss and a grope, then she keeps all the texts to knobble his stupidity, she sounds like a charmer, would love to know the 'real' story, but whichever way you look at it, they didnt believe her for a minute

every woman ive ever slept with lost their virginity before 16 , and with a man above 18, do they all deserve jail?

Nick

Administrator

yes he did a shit thing, but the jury seems to thi k this bint was full of shit too, theyve only convicted him on what he said happened, and dismissed her claims not guilty

deserves a slap on the wrist for sure and a sentence, but the whole things smelt fishy from day one, and nowhere near as bad as that teacher getting 2 years case

if he wasnt famous i doubt we would ever have heard of it as its probably as common as you like all over uk

15 year old girl and a thick perv flirting , resulting in a kiss and a grope, then she keeps all the texts to knobble his stupidity, she sounds like a charmer, would love to know the 'real' story, but whichever way you look at it, they didnt believe her for a minute

every woman ive ever slept with lost their virginity before 16 , and with a man above 18, do they all deserve jail?

What I dislike about it is the fact he asked her how old she was, when she was 16 etc. As soon as she said she was under 16 and in year 10 that should have been it, blocked etc. It is a different scenario to the meeting in a nightclub, finding out she is 15 the next morning type of situation.

Pipehitterz

What I dislike about it is the fact he asked her how old she was, when she was 16 etc. As soon as she said she was under 16 and in year 10 that should have been it, blocked etc. It is a different scenario to the meeting in a nightclub, finding out she is 15 the next morning type of situation.
oh most definitely nick, but this woman, if she is of a type , and we've all known one , shes just a little whorebag (if) then shes found i right tit to mes up his life, his whole life is gone at 30 years old, a bit fucking shocking thinking about it
between me and the mrs we have 4 girls, and 3 are at secondary school, and the stuff ive heard come out their mouths, regarding their friends and the like, makes this look like nothing at all,

i think im just thick skinned after hearing worse in the past, and knowing guys that have found themselves in similar situations, then hearing the flipside and hearing how some of these girls are in actual real life, wow, it would curl your toes

nobody actually talks about it, whos gonna confess to that grimy shit, nobody that doesnt want to end up in prison(male) or rejected from their families(femail)

theres a dark underbelly, rape, incest, grooming (younger to older and older to younger), sex, foreplay, fooling around, kissing, thats all very taboo
if he lived in other countries, he'd be allowed to do as he plaesed, there are countries in the EU that allow incestuous marriage ffs, the whole thing is fucked up

Nick

Administrator
oh most definitely nick, but this woman, if she is of a type , and we've all known one , shes just a little whorebag (if) then shes found i right tit to mes up his life, his whole life is gone at 30 years old, a bit fucking shocking thinking about it
between me and the mrs we have 4 girls, and 3 are at secondary school, and the stuff ive heard come out their mouths, regarding their friends and the like, makes this look like nothing at all,

i think im just thick skinned after hearing worse in the past, and knowing guys that have found themselves in similar situations, then hearing the flipside and hearing how some of these girls are in actual real life, wow, it would curl your toes

nobody actually talks about it, whos gonna confess to that grimy shit, nobody that doesnt want to end up in prison(male) or rejected from their families(femail)

theres a dark underbelly, rape, incest, grooming (younger to older and older to younger), sex, foreplay, fooling around, kissing, thats all very taboo
if he lived in other countries, he'd be allowed to do as he plaesed, there are countries in the EU that allow incestuous marriage ffs, the whole thing is fucked up

It does happen, when I was at school there were always the girls who were going out with lads with cars etc who would come and pick them up from school.

I just think to any bloke, if she has text him saying she is 15 then to carry on is stupidity and wrong. Especially as a footballer he could probably walk into a nightclub and have his pick.

Pipehitterz

It does happen, when I was at school there were always the girls who were going out with lads with cars etc who would come and pick them up from school.

I just think to any bloke, if she has text him saying she is 15 then to carry on is stupidity and wrong. Especially as a footballer he could probably walk into a nightclub and have his pick.
100% correct, but a slap on the wrist surely, 6 months , or maybe a suspended sentence would more fitting here?

Nick

Administrator
100% correct, but a slap on the wrist surely, 6 months , or maybe a suspended sentence would more fitting here?

I don't know what the "usual" sort of sentence is for this, you get teaching assistants sleeping with pupils and they get 2 years or suspended sentences. To say he will get 5-10 years is quite a long time.

Otis

It won't be six months though. The judge has said the offence is in the category of a 5 year prison sentence, with a range of between 4 and 10 years.

Can't see how it can possibly now be anything less.

Pipehitterz

It won't be six months though. The judge has said the offence is in the category of a 5 year prison sentence, with a range of between 4 and 10 years.

Can't see how it can possibly now be anything less.

did the judge actually say that? or is that paper talk, cuz i wouldnt expect a judge would say such a thing

i thought the quote was, he can possibly expect a custodial sentence?

Nick

Administrator
did the judge actually say that? or is that paper talk, cuz i wouldnt expect a judge would say such a thing

i thought the quote was, he can possibly expect a custodial sentence?
Didn't the judge also say "say goodbye to your daughter" or something?

Otis

Will Sunderland be in big trouble over this? A detective inspector has just said on BBC News that the club WERE informed that sexual activity had taken place with a child and that they also knew the player and the girl were communicating with each other. They knew they had met and he had kissed her.

Surely he should have been suspended then shouldn't he? Or at least been taken out of the first team squad.

As this inspector said, this girl idolised him.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Will Sunderland be in big trouble over this? A detective inspector has just said on BBC News that the club WERE informed that sexual activity had taken place with a child and that they also knew the player and the girl were communicating with each other. They knew they had met and he had kissed her.

Surely he should have been suspended then shouldn't he? Or at least been taken out of the first team squad.

As this inspector said, this girl idolised him.
Sunderland are still claiming they had know idea until he changed his plea to guilty at the last minute

Users who are viewing this thread