Administrator meeting with sky blue trust tonight (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

The administrator for Coventry City FC meets the Sky Blues Trust tonight to explain what progress he's made on the future of the club.

Moz and co... Will you provide a detailed note of the conversation tonight please for all fans of CCFC?

Cheers

luwalla

when was this arranged.. just today ? why didnt trust members know about it, or get invited to put forward questions for the administrator?

honestken

the trust seem to be doing a lot lately without consulting their shareholders or keeping them in the loop............

the shareholders being us fans

ive been a member for a few months now but have not received 1 letter or email from them about any meeting with anybody yet they are meant to be speaking on my behalf as a fan?

AFCCOVENTRY

The news of them meeting has come from midlands today.

No idea why the trust hasn't mentioned anything.

So the trust are more than welcome to confirm this and what questions they will be asking Appleton tonight.

kingharvest

when was this arranged.. just today ? why didnt trust members know about it, or get invited to put forward questions for the administrator?

What, are they expected to ask all 5000 odd members for questions?

Come on, you signed up to the trust for £1, you need to TRUST those at the top are asking the right questions. If you want your say then earn it by being pro-active. Jan and the others have done a hell of a lot of work to reposition the trust, if you want some influence then speak to jan and see what you can do.

jon92

Why would he meet with them? I don't get it!

He couldn't provide a court with answers so what makes a few fans (as with no disrespect to the guys who run it but they are only fans) think it will be any different for them?

Good point. it's just to make it look like their involving the fans on the progress which is very little

luwalla

yes thats exactly what id hope they would do.. how hard is it to send ONE email out to all 5000 fans.. answer, not very hard

" hi everyone, we are meeting with the administrator on thursday, if any of you have any questions you'd like to ask, please send me them in a return email.. obviously i cant ask the administrator every question that every one of you send back.. but i will look over the replies & put forward the top 10 'most asked' questions"

something like that would suffice.. and would also offer the trusts members answers to THEIR questions..

Otherwise its just Jan going in asking his own questions..

TurkeyTrot

the trust seem to be doing a lot lately without consulting their shareholders or keeping them in the loop............

the shareholders being us fans

ive been a member for a few months now but have not received 1 letter or email from them about any meeting with anybody yet they are meant to be speaking on my behalf as a fan?

Honestken, send me a pm with your details and I'll check the records. Due the the upturn in membership and problems with our database it's took us a while to input all our members details and bulk e-mail everyone. I keyed in the last batch of members last night so, as far as my records show all the memberships have been updated. There are a number of members who's e-mail addys I couldn't read and also some who didn't include an e-mail address. If you're one of those also pm me and I'll sort it out as soon as I can.

SkyBlueSwiss

yes thats exactly what id hope they would do.. how hard is it to send ONE email out to all 5000 fans.. answer, not very hard

" hi everyone, we are meeting with the administrator on thursday, if any of you have any questions you'd like to ask, please send me them in a return email.. obviously i cant ask the administrator every question that every one of you send back.. but i will look over the replies & put forward the top 10 'most asked' questions"

something like that would suffice.. and would also offer the trusts members answers to THEIR questions..
Otherwise its just Jan going in asking his own questions..

Are YOU volunteering to collate the 5,000 replies ready for this evening then?
Not very realistic of you methinks. Great to have ideas, but who does all the work?

Cov67

Could somebody kindly ask Mr. Appleton did he or his company ever complete work for SISU or any of their related companies prior.

Grendel

Not very realistic of you methinks. Great to have ideas, but who does all the work?

More realistic than thinking every trust member would reply - probably 30 would and 25 would be asking when are SHITSU going to feck off and how much are they paying to bribe the administrator,

Nick

Administrator

Would be possible to gather a few questions and then the most popular put on a poll to be asked.

Maybe not in the space of a couple of hours though!

letsallsingtogether

Why should the trust need to ask the members what questions to ask their are only 3 worth asking Where is the Golden share why does it take so long to find it and how many parties are interested in acquiring CCFC everything else is a waste of time..................
If the golden share is with holdings and SISU own it then all other answers need to come from them but I would't hold my breath:blue:

@richh87

Come on, you signed up to the trust for £1, you need to TRUST those at the top are asking the right questions. If you want your say then earn it by being pro-active. Jan and the others have done a hell of a lot of work to reposition the trust, if you want some influence then speak to jan and see what you can do.

Exactly.

Ten characters.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Why should the trust need to ask the members what questions to ask their are only 3 worth asking Where is the Golden share why does it take so long to find it and how many parties are interested in acquiring CCFC everything else is a waste of time..................
If the golden share is with holdings and SISU own it then all other answers need to come from them but I would't hold my breath:blue:
1 I know where the Golden Share is but I'm not telling you
2 Took me 5 minutes er sorry still looking for it well it is £350 per hour
3 Nothing to do with you

Grendel

1 I know where the Golden Share is but I'm not telling you
2 Took me 5 minutes er sorry still looking for it well it is £350 per hour
3 Nothing to do with you

At least that proved why they did not bother asking members.

Users who are viewing this thread