Administrator meeting with sky blue trust tonight (1 Viewer)

Sub

Trust Statement 16/05/2013

After todays meeting with CCFC LTD administrator Paul Appleton and his team, the board members present left feeling totally frustrated and with grave concerns over the future of the club.

We are dissapointed that the resolution of the location of the Golden Share appears to be no closer.

As is our policy, we will continue to talk to all parties in an effort to progress the situation to a satisfactory conclusion.

We have not agreed to any other action than continued dialogue with all parties.

Sub

so told fuck all basically just like he has told everbody else, well the administrator and SISU has well and truly fucked us royally :jerkit:

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Trust Statement 16/05/2013

After todays meeting with CCFC LTD administrator Paul Appleton and his team, the board members present left feeling totally frustrated and with grave concerns over the future of the club.

We are dissapointed that the resolution of the location of the Golden Share appears to be no closer.

As is our policy, we will continue to talk to all parties in an effort to progress the situation to a satisfactory conclusion.

We have not agreed to any other action than continued dialogue with all parties.

What is meant by agreeing to no further action?????

duffer

Would be possible to gather a few questions and then the most popular put on a poll to be asked.

Maybe not in the space of a couple of hours though!

Are you asking the Trust to speak on behalf of all fans, or just those in the Trust, Nick?

If it's the former, I think that idea was already shot down pretty quickly.

If it's the latter, then the poll would have to be restricted to Trust members, wouldn't it?

I don't know if you're volunteering to set up some kind of secured site with validated access, and put together a poll. I'm sure the trust would be grateful for your help, if you've got the time. As you say, it's more than a couple of hours work though.

Alternatively, you could take the opinion that you need to trust the Trust board to do the right things, especially when stuff is moving quickly. That's where I am. If things change I'll bring it to the attention of the board - they seem fairly receptive to opinions.

Nick

Administrator
Are you asking the Trust to speak on behalf of all fans, or just those in the Trust, Nick?

If it's the former, I think that idea was already shot down pretty quickly.

If it's the latter, then the poll would have to be restricted to Trust members, wouldn't it?

I don't know if you're volunteering to set up some kind of secured site with validated access, and put together a poll. I'm sure the trust would be grateful for your help, if you've got the time. As you say, it's more than a couple of hours work though.

Very simple to do in their web site if they have a database of members with email addresses!

Without seeing the site setup it is hard to say but if it is what I think it is it can be done with a couple of plugins and may take time to setup in the first instance but makes it easy to get members feedback going forward!

psgm1

Banned
Why would he meet with them? I don't get it!

He couldn't provide a court with answers so what makes a few fans (as with no disrespect to the guys who run it but they are only fans) think it will be any different for them?

Think he has believed the myth these lot are representative of the fans.

duffer

Very simple to do in their web site if they have a database of members with email addresses!

Without seeing the site setup it is hard to say but if it is what I think it is it can be done with a couple of plugins and may take time to setup in the first instance but makes it easy to get members feedback going forward!

Is that an offer then?

gary_ccfcforever

We have the capability to do all this and will be looking to put out a survey in due course to all members. As you can no doubt appreciate there is lots to do at present and we all work full time too.

psgm1

Banned
and what have you done about it? At least the SBT try

REALLY? Trying's all very well but WHAT HAVE THEY ACHIEVED

I've done a as much as the trust - contacted the exact same people!

Difference - I'm not asking to be PAID to do it!

And I DON'T send nasty e-mails and threats via PM as the trust have done to me! - THAT is cowardice!

Bluegloucester

And I DON'T send nasty e-mails and threats via PM as the trust have done to me! - THAT is cowardice!
Who said they wanted to be paid?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

When did they ask to be paid?
Who threatened you?
More to the point why should they?

WillieStanley

You've mentioned this before PGSM, the PMs. I've been highly critical of the Trust in the past, and Jan in particular. I actually found they answered my criticisms with their actions quite well with no nasty PMs!

Shouting about threats with no evidence sounds cowardice to me! Why don't you share these PMs?

duffer

Erm... I think the Trust actually got to meet the Administrator. Twice. Did he invite you to pop along at all, just out of interest?

And what exactly was the nature of these nasty emails and threats? Can you give us some evidence? It's one hell of an accusation to be throwing around.

Also, I missed the thing about the Trust asking to be paid - when did that happen?

Otis

We have the capability to do all this and will be looking to put out a survey in due course to all members. As you can no doubt appreciate there is lots to do at present and we all work full time too.

Pathetic, Gary!!!

All the SBT board should pack in their jobs and all work full time on Sky Blue Trust issues on behalf of the fans for free.

What are you? Men or mice?

hill83

Membership fees !!!!

dqxfQbx.gif

ashbyjan

Pathetic, Gary!!!

All the SBT board should pack in their jobs and all work full time on Sky Blue Trust issues on behalf of the fans for free.

What are you? Men or mice?

Squeak - pass the cheddar!
Last nights meeting was totally frustrating and really didn't move things on. He refused to answer any probing questions, just talked in generalities and wouldn't discuss or debate any of the issues.
The Trust has obtained a copy of his report and we will be going through it in detail but a cursory look shows its very superficial with lots of gaps and anomalies.
This putting ltd up for sale without knowing what's in it appears to be a bit of a nonsense but maybe it will draw a few more interested parties out of the shadows.

Users who are viewing this thread