Administrator meeting with sky blue trust tonight (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

REALLY? Trying's all very well but WHAT HAVE THEY ACHIEVED

I've done a as much as the trust - contacted the exact same people!

Difference - I'm not asking to be PAID to do it!

And I DON'T send nasty e-mails and threats via PM as the trust have done to me! - THAT is cowardice!

They have achieved a fans forum with the manager which I found most enjoyable. They achieved meetings with the key players both putting our points across and getting information official channels have failed to ask.

Then you make two wild accusations that are, for want of a better word, downright lies.

Who exactly has asked to be paid? How much we're they paid?

Prove you have ever recieved these alleged PMs, in fact I'm sure Nick can get hold of them if you can't.

Except there are no PMs are there psgm1? There's noone but a sad little man attention seeking on the Internet. It's OK, I'm sure you have people who love you in your life, be with them, learn to accept yourself. If you don't have those who love you go out and meet new people, loneliness and lack of self esteem can be fixed.

Nick

Administrator
If there are offensive PM's then press report on them (the triangle warning thing) and it will report them and send us a copy!

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

If there are offensive PM's then press report on them (the triangle warning thing) and it will report them and send us a copy!
If he does Nick can you confirm that he has had threatening PMs obviously I presume they are private and cant be published in their entirity because if he has the I would expect the trust bto do something about it and I will no longer be a member

jimmyhillsfanclub

So no alarms & no surprises then.....just another pointless meeting....

...as pointless as the "survey" of a couple days back...

....My request to all involved....and I quote the King...

a little less conversation, a little more action please !!

gary_ccfcforever

You have been making some educated. Well thought out reasoned arguments recently.

Don't ruin it with this drivel.

They are fans like you or me, with full time jobs bothering to get of their backsides and do something.

The pound as you are fully aware will be a token administration cost.

They will not be getting a single penny for giving up their time.

The more their membership grows the more we the fans have access to Tim, Mr Appleton and Mr Haskell.

Without this who do they address when they want to get feedback from the fans and send out a message.

To Clarify why we charge a massive £1... it's not an administration charge, we are a provident society, every member owns 1 share in the trust. £1 is the minimum amount we are allowed to charge for that share. (we have to charge). Most trusts charge a minimum of £5 but we decided to set our fee at the lowest possible. The money is held in an account at all times and no board member uses it to go out on the lash with unfortunately.

We have to retain as much money in the account as we have members- so if we have 1500 adult members (we don't charge for under 16s as they do not have voting rights) we have to have £1500.

Hopefully this clears that myth up.

Users who are viewing this thread