Another potential terror attack at Westminster (2 Viewers)

martcov

Pretty much, yes. You would think they were still living in the middle of a desert.

I don't think it applies to people who were born here?

How‘s that? What advantages are there to being from Burundi or Somalia as opposed to coming back home? I have the language, UK qualifications and know my way around. What have they got that enabled all of them to have SUVs and long holidays for the kids?

dutchman

How‘s that? What advantages are there to being from Burundi or Somalia as opposed to coming back home?

Well for one thing they get priority for social housing. If a property becomes vacant around here it will go immediately to a family of newly arrived immigrants rather than one of the 14,000 families already on the waiting list.

I suggest you apply yourself and see how far you get, not very far I suspect.

I have the language, UK qualifications and know my way around.

So do they, surprisingly. One of my neighbours was a highly qualified nurse and spoke perfect English. She didn't stay in social housing for long though. She still visits us regularly in her huge SUV.

shmmeee

I haven't accused anyone of 'benefit fraud'.

You've claimed asylum seekers are earning enough money to live a lavish lifestyle (certainly more than they get from the state and therefore benefit fraud) and of going back to the country they're claiming asylum from (also undermining their asylum case).

And your bullshit about asylum seekers taking social housing is just that, bullshit: Refugees | Housing Rights Information (England & Wales)

dutchman

You've claimed asylum seekers are earning enough money to live a lavish lifestyle (certainly more than they get from the state and therefore benefit fraud) and of going back to the country they're claiming asylum from (also undermining their asylum case).

No I didn't, I said they send their kids back for holidays in their home country. The parents stay behind for whatever reason.

And your bullshit about asylum seekers taking social housing is just that, bullshit: Refugees | Housing Rights Information (England & Wales)

Which social housing estate do you live on in order to have first hand knowledge of who gets them?

Users who are viewing this thread