Barry Bannon you know what you are! (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

Horrible little weasel.

Did you see his back tracking after the rascist incident last week. Then he put a statement out as he realised his reaction wasn't a good look.

Yesterday was giving it some more to KC.

He epitomises the Element of haters and booers.

Really horrible horrible club.

Covcraig@bury

I never really cared about SW but everything about them is just toxic . The players not taking the knee how disrespectful. And their fans ( not all ) are just thick uneducated scum . I hope we teach them a lesson in the replay and they get relegated.

pusbccfc

Bannons there best player but wouldn't make our bench.

He's a twat, but he's a decent player. Look at the ball he played through late on. That's top level.

Wednesday fans are honest with how inconsistent he is.

eastwoodsdustman

Personally i love the shreaded wheat look.

He’s a decent player but a shit of a bloke.
As a player I reckon he would look decent in our team but he’s such a wanker that I’d hate to see him in sky blue.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Horrible little weasel.

Did you see his back tracking after the rascist incident last week. Then he put a statement out as he realised his reaction wasn't a good look.

Yesterday was giving it some more to KC.

He epitomises the Element of haters and booers.

Really horrible horrible club.
Do you know what was said between him and Palmer in that confrontation early on ?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I never really cared about SW but everything about them is just toxic . The players not taking the knee how disrespectful. And their fans ( not all ) are just thick uneducated scum . I hope we teach them a lesson in the replay and they get relegated.
This goes against everything most people have said about Sheffield Wednesday up until now. Most on here don't care for Sheffield United and think Wednesday are okay, a " proper"club. Perhaps that's now all changed .
Were Wednesday asked to take the knee or are the club racist because they didn't ?

Did Wednesday players take the knee last Saturday or am I getting confused with Oxford United ?

stay_up_skyblues

6 years ago I’d have taken him. Just to play devils advocate I didn’t see anything to suggest the little face off with Kasey last night had anything to do with what happened Saturday. Assumed it was just a spat over a perceived late tackle.

Reactions: KAB

Alan Dugdales Moustache

6 years ago I’d have taken him. Just to play devils advocate I didn’t see anything to suggest the little face off with Kasey last night had anything to do with what happened Saturday. Assumed it was just a spat over a perceived late tackle.
Absolutely. People want it to be a racist incident.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Nothing wrong with being bald of course but it’s desperate to pretend you’re not.
If you're ginger then going bald can be seen as, perhaps, a positive. So I'm told.

baldy

This goes against everything most people have said about Sheffield Wednesday up until now. Most on here don't care for Sheffield United and think Wednesday are okay, a " proper"club. Perhaps that's now all changed .
Were Wednesday asked to take the knee or are the club racist because they didn't ?

Did Wednesday players take the knee last Saturday or am I getting confused with Oxford United ?

No club’s racist if they don’t take the knee - ffs - in that case then,every club in the country’s racist because they don’t do it every week
Ridiculous

Cheylesmore ITK

Fuck off with this theory that I’m somehow a racist for holding an opinion

I hate racism - it’s dreadful but you literally don’t know me
Ok, as I have said people are only judging you based on your posting and your seemingly consistent desire to apologise for racism and deny racism.

If you are not a racist then you are doing a good job of posting like one. That is something you need to think about and you also need to think "do I need to post that?".

Up to you though.

Users who are viewing this thread