Barry Bannon you know what you are! (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

I got told to calm it down on the coach back to the Albany club last season when I had the audacity to have a word with someone calling Norton-Cuffy a n*gger on the coach on the way back. Not sure if you heard @clint van damme but you were on the same coach.

I was the bad guy though, ā€œcalm down hillā€
ā€œLeave itā€*

Leave it my arse

*wasnā€™t @clint van damme saying calm it, just wondering if he clocked what was going on

Can vaguely remember something, didn't realise that's what was said.
Who thinks it's OK to use that term in this day and age FFS?
Ā 

covcity4life

I got told to calm it down on the coach back to the Albany club last season when I had the audacity to have a word with someone calling Norton-Cuffy a n*gger on the coach on the way back. Not sure if you heard @clint van damme but you were on the same coach.

ā€œLeave itā€*

Leave it my arse

*wasnā€™t @clint van damme saying calm it, just wondering if he clocked what was going on
Same posters who would come on here and say he's a donkey and doesnt have brain cell to know what he's doing on pitch. They don't use the slurs online so can avoid ban but we all know who they really are deep down. There's a pattern !

I called it at time but people try to shut it down. Hopefully this can be a new era.

Out with the dinosaur posters @Nick @Rich
Ā 

Astute

Sounds like your wife has put you on a diet šŸ˜‰
I don't do diets šŸ˜‚

Started taking my boxing training seriously again. Was blowing out my arse after 20 seconds to start with. Can now last a few minutes. It's difficult when you're an old codger like me and you're getting in the ring with lads 1/3rd your age. My height advantage and size helps though šŸ˜†šŸ˜„
Ā 

letsallsingtogether

Maybe we could sing who's the baldy number 10 who's the baldy number 10
Ā 

robbiekeane

Oh, and my mrs got called a p*ki in chesterfield 2 weeks ago. That was a laugh
Sorry to hear that mate, horrendous

My mrs gets,

ā€œwhere are you fromā€
ā€œThe USā€
ā€œNo noā€¦where are you FROM?ā€

All the time. Cunts. She usually replies new york, and when they still donā€™t get that sheā€™s deliberately fucking with them it goes on and on and then they realise and squirm
Ā 

robbiekeane

ā€œLeave itā€*

Leave it my arse

Neanderthals

Sad reflection on society that it was left for you to call it out
Ā 

Astute

Neanderthals

Sad reflection on society that it was left for you to call it out
Then you have those who defend their actions or try to make out those pointing out the racism are the problem. Just as bad as those who make the original comment. Without them we would have a chance of stamping it out.
Ā 

Otis

even those simply playing along on the thread are as much to blame for the issues we currently have
Well, as I said, Greggs has always said some very bizarre, weird and off the wall things and I thought he was completely joking and being sarcastic. šŸ¤·

Just thought it was Greggs being Greggs.

Especially as I can't remember him ever saying anything racist before.

Anyway, that thread has gone now, so maybe not a good idea to dredge it back up again.
Ā 

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

Well, as I said, Greggs has always said some very bizarre, weird and off the wall things and I thought he was completely joking and being sarcastic. šŸ¤·

Just thought it was Greggs being Greggs.

Especially as I can't remember him ever saying anything racist before.

Anyway, that thread has gone now, so maybe not a good idea to dredge it back up again.

not sure how what he said could be seen as a joke, not really a subject to be joking about but whateverā€¦

agree thereā€™s no point having the same discussions again, it looks like some peopleā€™s views just arenā€™t there for changing, and in any event judging by the last post before the previous thread was closed it looks like discussions on the subject are frowned upon by admin anyway, and racist comments perfectly acceptable šŸ˜”
Ā 

baldy

not sure how what he said could be seen as a joke, not really a subject to be joking about but whateverā€¦

agree thereā€™s no point having the same discussions again, it looks like some peopleā€™s views just arenā€™t there for changing, and in any event judging by the last post before the previous thread was closed it looks like discussions on the subject are frowned upon by admin anyway, and racist comments perfectly acceptable šŸ˜”

Exactly - nobody's changing their views just for you so best to move on
Ā 

mmttww

looks like discussions on the subject are frowned upon by admin anyway, and racist comments perfectly acceptable šŸ˜”

or they don't feel there's a need to be having the same discussion in loads of different places within the same sub-forum, or they spotted that the thread you're talking about wasn't a discussion, but a few posters having a pop at each other, trying to score points and settle personal grievances.

You can keep willfully ignoring that there's a thread on racial bias and two threads discussing the Palmer incident. Like someone else said, though - you seem to be fishing for attention and / or stirring things up by tagging individuals in your posts. Either way, it's not a good look, fella.
Ā 

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

Exactly - nobody's changing their views just for you so best to move on

oh surprise surprise, look whoā€™s piped up!

if you think I have some kind of personal agenda here youā€™re very much narrow minded and mistaken, although given your history of posting on this subject I am not in any way surprised.

Jesus, as Iā€™ve said before you just canā€™t teach stupid šŸ™„
Ā 

baldy

oh surprise surprise, look whoā€™s piped up!

if you think I have some kind of personal agenda here youā€™re very much narrow minded and mistaken, although given your history of posting on this subject I am not in any way surprised.

Jesus, as Iā€™ve said before you just canā€™t teach stupid šŸ™„

*yawn* I refer you to the post above your tiresome completely wrong one
Ā 

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

or they don't feel there's a need to be having the same discussion in loads of different places within the same sub-forum, or they spotted that the thread you're talking about wasn't a discussion, but a few posters having a pop at each other, trying to score points and settle personal grievances.

You can keep willfully ignoring that there's a thread on racial bias and two threads discussing the Palmer incident. Like someone else said, though - you seem to be fishing for attention and / or stirring things up by tagging individuals in your posts. Either way, it's not a good look, fella.

ā€¦or replying to individuals to call out where I see fit?

is this an acceptable forum then, or are we not allowed to talk about it here either?

like I said in the previous thread Iā€™m not here to battle with people who obviously canā€™t see the problem we are facing - no tags, no individuals, if you feel you donā€™t have a problem then fair enough, Iā€™m not carrying it on as Otis said, thereā€™s little point now
Ā 

Users who are viewing this thread