Blackpool v Millwall (1 Viewer)

bigfatronssba

Impossible for Millwall to not beat Blackburn on last game?

Best result would be Blackburn v Luton a draw. Blackburn would then have to beat Millwall to have a chance but couldn't catch us if we beat Birmingham. And Blackburn easily have the beating of Millwall.

Its impossible for us to be out of the running before the Middlesbrough game.

No matter what happens this weekend, we still go into the final game with a chance

SeaSeeEffCee

Yeah, really can’t see Sunderland not getting at least a draw against Watford. They have nothing to play for and all their players seem to have given up.

Robinshio

To be honest win by same or better margin than wba , it should keep us above them

we just need to win tomorrow

Grendel

Impossible for Millwall to not beat Blackburn on last game?

Best result would be Blackburn v Luton a draw. Blackburn would then have to beat Millwall to have a chance but couldn't catch us if we beat Birmingham. And Blackburn easily have the beating of Millwall.

Its truly ironic you’ve not understood Sunderland are the team that can stop us even if we win tomorrow and no other club

Astute

Just can’t see them lose at home to Watford with 50k behind them
But if not winning their fans get on their backs.

And we know what it is like to have a big crowd.....

Brylowes

Just showing the top half of the table on Sky and they managed not to even mention Cov at all 🙄
“So Millwall take over 5th spot in the table on 68pts just 3pts ahead of Sunderland in 7th and Blackburn in 8th both on 65pts”

CDK

Whatever the outcome ,still been another season of progression and robins keeps upping his game.
No taxi for him yet all the doubters.

Grendel

It still might be. Unlikely, but it could.

Not that unlikely - even if we lose to Middlesbrough and Blackburn beat Luton - a millwall Blackburn draw would do

I am dismissing West Brom but I just can’t see them beating Norwich and Swansea and turning the goal difference round

Grendel

No wonder Sunak is campaigning for maths - some terrible arithmetic on here

Grendel

I’ve said West Brom technically but the GD reversal is very unlikely in reality especially given their inability to score many goals

long way home

I was confident before the Millwall game tonight we would get in top 6, but after that result im not feeling so calm. Its either the result i didnt want to see or nerves as we are getting closer to the Brum game.

Users who are viewing this thread