Block 15 - Closed off section (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

Not one bit of destruction or vandalism even picked up litter that was dropped onto the path by the Sixfields faithfull,proud of the small band of hillers. I am however disgusted by the people who collaborated in the wanton destruction and vandalism caused to my club by people who supported the trash that own us.

I never suggested you or last did. I was just wondering why he didn't call those who suggsted smashing up sixfields as twats?

torchomatic

Ha, ha brilliant. Not only were they scabs they were litter bugs too. Thank god you lot were there to Keep Britain Tidy.

Not one bit of destruction or vandalism even picked up litter that was dropped onto the path by the Sixfields faithfull,proud of the small band of hillers. I am however disgusted by the people who collaborated in the wanton destruction and vandalism caused to my club by people who supported the trash that own us.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I never suggested you or last did. I was just wondering why he didn't call those who suggsted smashing up sixfields as twats?

It was me not LAST but I'm sure I did at the time, we certainly did at away games at the start of last season when all sorts of things were suggested because people thought we'd be up for that sort of thing which we definately are'nt.

SkyBlueUkeman

Its probably more due to the fact that its a poor place to put a TV screen too. Fans are never normally that close to the screens and thats the reason why. Alot of delicate and expensive equipment sits up there and it only takes on tit to cost someone about £50,000 at the least.

letsallsingtogether

Ha, ha brilliant. Not only were they scabs they were litter bugs too. Thank god you lot were there to Keep Britain Tidy.

That is one of the things Shitfielders label us I'm afraid. While the fair was on blamed the hillers for all the litter flying around.

The tread is out their.

But never mind turn it around to suit your argument we don't mind.

Nick

Administrator
That is one of the things Shitfielders label us I'm afraid. While the fair was on blamed the hillers for all the litter flying around.

The tread is out their.

So you are moaning about being labeled while labeling? :)

torchomatic

You're a right angry little man, aren't you? As a former "Shitfielder" I never had (and don't have now) any arguments with any hillers. I've never know anyone who went to "Shitfields" labelling or attacking anything on the hill. That is why I find your constant "it suits your argument" comments amusing. There is a massive globule of paranoia on your shoulders and there's no need.

Sixfields and the Hill is in the past.

The tread is out their.

letsallsingtogether

So you are moaning about being labeled while labeling? :)

Not moaning Nick you know me don't give a toss just pointing out a fact.

Funny how those that went into Shitfields feel hard done by, it was alright them having a go but when they were challenged they cried.

torchomatic

This is the kind of stuff, I don't get from you. It's really odd. If anyone is coming across as "hard done by" it's you. And who is having a "go"?

Funny how those that went into Shitfields feel hard done by, it was alright them having a go but when they were challenged they cried.

letsallsingtogether

You're a right angry little man, aren't you? As a former "Shitfielder" I never had (and don't have now) any arguments with any hillers. I've never know anyone who went to "Shitfields" labelling or attacking anything on the hill. That is why I find your constant "it suits your argument" comments amusing. There is a massive globule of paranoia on your shoulders and there's no need.

Sixfields and the Hill is in the past.

Of course you didn't it was all one way. There you go attacking us again.

torchomatic

letsallsingtogether

This is the kind of stuff, I don't get from you. It's really odd. If anyone is coming across as "hard done by" it's you. And who is having a "go"?

I feel hard done by because our glorious owners took our team away.

Any City fan with any integrity would feel the same, and not keep making excuses for them

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Funny how we are labelled as hard. Done to when we were responding to hard done to Travs but it's alright if he says something but not us. But then again doesn't matter it's all in the past isn't it all forgotten all forgiven all one big happy family? I don't think so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letsallsingtogether

Funny how we are labelled as hard. Done to when we were responding to hard done to Travs but it's alright if he says something but not us. But then again doesn't matter it's all in the past isn't it all forgotten all forgiven all one big happy family? I don't think so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly trying to put their guilt on us.

torchomatic

letsallsingtogether

I have no guilt. Anyway, I think I'm going to bow out of this now as I find your attitude pretty weird.

Fucking hell my attitude I replied to a post by Travis, you then jump on the case start off all this bickering then bow out.

Shows how right I am........

torchomatic

Nick

Administrator
Not moaning Nick you know me don't give a toss just pointing out a fact.

I think it was wrong if people gave abuse from the hill or to the hill going in. Works both ways.

Travs

What? I'm struggling top decipher the ramblings of a couple of loonies who keep mentioning my name?

Hard done by? Maybe feel hard done by, getting started on by 4 blokes who then couldn't back their mouths up and had to hide behind the police....

At the end of the day, this has all been said a million times before, but those who went to sixfields followed the team through possibly the hardest season in our existence. those that chose not to, I can understand. don't necessarily agree, but understand.

but trying to make myself and others feel some sort of guilt about it, you obviously have some issues about it yourselves. was it because the much vaulted NOPM scheme went tis up as soon as we got a big away day in the cup? I was asked on many occasions by friends who refused to go if I felt, guilty/stupid/etc... and I happily answered no.

At the end of the day, letsallsingtogether, brokenhearted and your ilk, come across as a set of cunts in my opinion. We are all supposed to support CCFC, dunno whatever happended to that idea... i'll say no more on the matter and go back to GMK, hopefully there's a sensible discussion going on over there about crisp flavours....

block16

Just point out that the it was a sixfield fan that set all this crap off on this thread. Someone suggested that the people in singers corner who (supposedly) damaged the score board must be the same people calling sixfield go-ers 'scabs'. Whether you went or not to be divisive and bring it up is unnecessary. Digging at people who didn't go or people in singers corner says a lot about the attitude of some of the Sixfield fans. maybe us fans should have no passion and silently go along to games and sit in silence either at the Ricoh, sixfields or wherever sisu send us until the club finally suffers its inevitable death. Some fans (on both sides) have become such saps and seem happy to demonise fans whilst we get walked all over. This thread has shown the worst part of what sisu have done to this club.

Last edited:

Travs

hold ion a minute, you were defending the use of people using the 'scab' reference towards those going into sixfields. if anything over the last year or so is divisive then it's that.....!

who gives a fuck really, all football teams are supported by a relatively decent population of dickheads, I guess we are no different.

my only issue with the people in singers-corner (and I stand up there when im at the ricoh) is that it's sad to see that our hardcore support has diminished so rapidly since the 90's, when at least Highfield Road could be an intimidating place to come for away teams and fans. Now we have fans like Yeovil, Worcester, Crewe etc laughing at us. can't knock them for getting behind the team, but to clain to every side that comes to the ricoh that 'their support is fucking shit' should take a look in the mirror...

block16

I think the term 'scab' has just come from general frustration at the situation. We need every fan we can get so the whole subject needs to be left alone tbh. Yeah I normally try to justify them chants by telling myself they're doing it ironically. 'This is your Wembley' makes me cringe the most!

Grendel

But they were scabs? no denying it. They went against the protest and did nothing whatsoever to get the club back. Have nothing against them they're city fans and I respect their reasons. But yes anyone who went in was a scab.

I think the term 'scab' has just come from general frustration at the situation. We need every fan we can get so the whole subject needs to be left alone tbh. Yeah I normally try to justify them chants by telling myself they're doing it ironically. 'This is your Wembley' makes me cringe the most!

Did the word guilt come from frustration as well?

block16

Did the word guilt come from frustration as well?
well for that protest for right or wrong they scabbed the damage it was doing - not necessarily a bad thing. That may have been a good thing or a bad thing long term for this club as it may have kept us at sixfields, or it may have helped keep the club alive during that time. Its just its a pretty negative word/label when my point isn't to have a pop or use it in a derogatory way as some have. Plus I was replying to something else so again you've taken it out of context to make me look like the aggressor. The guilt question was genuine, has anything people on the other side said made you feel guilty? seems it hasn't just I certainly sometimes felt guilty not getting behind a young team with -10 last season when they needed us. Some people on here get far too offended too fast. Either way you seem intent on continuing a pointless argument which has been done 1000 times over so I'll leave you to it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread