Bournemouth tickets (1 Viewer)

rob9872

As long as they're better quality than the dildos you pervert
Well if you'd cleaned all the shit off before you returned it we might have given you a refund.

Adge

It. Sold. Out. Before. General. Sale.

No CCFC fan could’ve gone in the home end.
It said some family tickets were still available-didn't check, but thought others might try and check.

lordy_87

giphy.gif

shmmeee

It said some family tickets were still available-didn't check, but thought others might try and check.

Their stadium holds about the same as a double decker bus. Home tickets are like hens teeth. It’s not a solution.

I’ve got no issue with this historically or even if the club were open and said “first dibs go to supporters clubs join one to be guaranteed a ticket” but they don’t.

Adge

Their stadium holds about the same as a double decker bus. Home tickets are like hens teeth. It’s not a solution.

I’ve got no issue with this historically or even if the club were open and said “first dibs go to supporters clubs join one to be guaranteed a ticket” but they don’t.
Fair enough. Strange that some people's bile seems to be aimed at the supporters clubs though when maybe it should be aimed more towards the club?

Cavan O'Doherty

Imagine getting this riled up over tickets to go see 22 blokes kick a bag of air round a glorified shed, some people need to give their heads a wobble. Mind you, it has been rather entertaining seeing people furiously mash their keyboards at each other!

TomRad85

This thread seems to be attracting an unusual amount of new posters and posters who rarely comment. Just an observation, as you were.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

JAM See

For those of us who have missed out on shelling out a lot of coin for the Bournemouth game (£30 ticket, £50 train, six hour round trip etc)

Get your arses down the Skydome and watch some live sport with a Coventry kid this Saturday.

rob9872

For those of us who have missed out on shelling out a lot of coin for the Bournemouth game (£30 ticket, £50 train, six hour round trip etc)

Get your arses down the Skydome and watch some live sport with a Coventry kid this Saturday.
Unfortunately he's from Nuneaton so some of this lot won't count him as a true Coventrian or genuine fan. Different rules for Coventry versus the Chinese Romanian Canadian Radacanu 😜🤣

TomRad85

What now? Access only posts for the phase 1 uberfans?

You're an absolute traffic light.
Nope I like that there are new posters. Nice try at starting something though.

Edit.. unless they are fuckwits.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread